Thread: Results from coming out!

Results from coming out!

So I told Lauren I am a cd. She smiled and naturally asked if I was kidding. I'm captain of my college lacrosse team and play center in hockey. I'm as manly as they come. I said no kidding in the slightest and her smile got even bigger. She was like, "this is perfect. we can get mani's and pedi's and go shopping and hang out! its going to be so exciting". I smiled bigger than her and told her it sounds like it is going to be fun. She asked some questions like why I got started, etc. So after all that I told her I need some pointers on how to pass as a woman and she said, "we'll work on it." So today, we worked on some basics, picking out clothes. I learned how to match outfits and accessories. She said I need a little more work but the first outfit I bought was pretty good. She said we could go shopping together soon. We have decided that when I get my wig in, it is on the way, that I would come over and bring all my stuff and dress up so that we could figure out how I am going to wear make up. I'm so excited she has such a positive reaction. She even changed in front of me today usually I would leave the room but today she just took her shirt off and was standing in only a bra and changed shirts. I told her I am not gay, so I guess we are just progressing. She said she can not wait and that she is excited to have another girl to hang out with. I was happy when she said that. So, I'll keep you all updating on my lessons and our eventual outtings.

ta ta for now

Cool! Enjoy! But remember not to rush things past her comfort level.

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Cool.

I had to search to figure out who Lauren was, but I found the description here.

Congrats! I hope I can get my wife to that point soon, even if we just keep it in the house.

Congrats! She has seen the big picture. She has the best of both worlds, and seems to know it very well.

Truth, Love, Freedom Angiemead12's Avatar
    Congratulations as well, I love reading success stories

Follow your dream.
    Jess... It's my understanding that your SO still doesn't know? Trust me, she (I assume a "she" because you are not gay), will not be happy when she finds out that you confided your biggest secret with another women ahead of her.

Platinum Member
    Congratulations, Jess. Its great to have a confidante. I hope that the introduction to your SO goes as well.

well enjoy and have a ball i wish my wife was that understanding
    hugs
    Ronda

Wow I'll bet u r one happy girl right now. Everyone of us girls wish we could find a GG like ur Lauren. I am curious though r u and Lauren both originally from New York. I know of a Lauren who dates a hockey player and she is from St.Louis. She also happens to be very tall and beautiful with gorgeous long dark hair. Well enjoy ur new found freedom and hope you find the look she is looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Janet too View Post
    Wow I'll bet u r one happy girl right now. Everyone of us girls wish we could find a GG like ur Lauren. I am curious though r u and Lauren both originally from New York. I know of a Lauren who dates a hockey player and she is from St.Louis. She also happens to be very tall and beautiful with gorgeous long dark hair. Well enjoy ur new found freedom and hope you find the look she is looking for.
    Not the same lauren. She fits the physical description though. Tall and very thin with long dirty blond hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Jill Devine View Post
    Jess... It's my understanding that your SO still doesn't know? Trust me, she (I assume a "she" because you are not gay), will not be happy when she finds out that you confided your biggest secret with another women ahead of her.
    It is going to have to stay under the carpet. Lauren can keep a secret and next year at college, I am hoping a little that my wanting to dress up fully fully will subside a little, even to the point of just being satisfied doing it secretly for about 20 minutes every night.

Tonya, the SHOE monster! rocketscientist's Avatar

Question You REALLY think so? LOL

It is going to have to stay under the carpet. Lauren can keep a secret and next year at college, I am hoping a little that my wanting to dress up fully fully will subside a little, even to the point of just being satisfied doing it secretly for about 20 minutes every night.[/QUOTE]

Good luck with THAT!!! I'm sure this forum is FULL of girls that thought their wanting to dress would subside. LOL. Usually, it's the other way around and the pink fog takes over! BEWARE!!! Peace and love, Tonya
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken" = Oscar Wilde

Coolio, sounds like a great outcome. Hope you guys have fun going shopping together and hanging out!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wow, so jealous. You should be so lucky.

Who is jealous? This girl (points to self) thats who!

Priestess Of Black Rain Raynefall's Avatar
    That sounds great! You are very lucky.

But when it comes to the urge "subsiding" it most likely wont happen. Lol. I got rid of all the clothes I had before my gf moved in to my house with the thought "I will be living with my gf now so I don't think this urge to crossdress will be around anymore." Dead wrong... Lol. About 2 months in the urges and feelings came back. That isn't even the first time I have tried to stop. But it is a very good example.

Sounds like you are going to have a fun this summer.
    Michelle

Banned Read only
    so jealous. i am in college too hoping to meet a friend like yours soon.