View Poll Results: Do you shave your legs?

Voters
199. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes, I always shave my legs

115 57.79%
  • Yes, I have before, but I can't do it all the time

61 30.65%
  • No, but I would love to

20 10.05%
  • No, I have no need or desire to

3 1.51%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Shaving Legs

I shave my legs every 2 to 3 days. Cant stand to have hair on them anymore. My wife knows and I dont have to make excuses for her. She also knows I started shaving because of my crossdressing. As far as my son, mother and father. They have never said anything if they have noticed. If they do ask I will say yes and that will be that. Even my friends haven't seemed to notice.
    I am who I am.

Except for a small strip at the pubic area, I have shaved completely for years.
    My wife will occassionally suggest that it would not bother her if I let the hair
    on my legs grow, but other than that, she prefers shaved. No one has said anything in the showers or locker room at the gym. One time a golfing buddy asked if I shaved my legs and I simply replied that I did. The subject never came up again. Being from Florida, I am always in shorts and my legs are always visible. I cannot imagine having hairy legs again.

I finally was able to shave my upper body (less the arms). I trimmed them short with some clippers and my wife actually liked it. So today in the shower, I finished what I started with a razor. I love it. Clothes (even drab clothes) feel so much better. Now I just need her to get onboard with me shaving my legs (she still doesn't know about me as a crossdresser though)
    Last edited by britney1; 10-01-2005 at 02:10 PM.

Smile

I shave about four times a week
    I leave just a tiny spot, you know where.
    Its so femmy looking.

shaving for me, atm, is painfull - so I'm giving it a rest. I'm looking into waxing or veeting. Something that leaves my skin without a rash! xx

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

Quote Originally Posted by April5050
    I shave my legs all the time. But as far as my friends they just think I did it because I am always hot. And it does help cool you off. But believe it or not, my doctor told my to shave under my arms and between my legs years ago. He did this because I was so prone to heat rashes. I we just kinda went with that when it came to my legs.

Kisses, April
    What a great idea! I sweat a lot and this excuse just might work!

Thanks! Donna

I shave my legs every 2 or 3 days. My wife doesn't mind at all. The excuse I used was that hairy legs under a skirt only look good if your a scotsman.

May

Yes, I also shave my legs every two or three days. I just don't give a **** who knows or cares, for that matter. Good grief, those are YOUR legs, what you do to them is only your business. Get out that razor and make them smooth. Enough of this pussyfootin' around!!! Damn, it's only hair after all. Olivia

I'm pretty lucky in that I'm not naturally a hairy guy, although as the age advances I've noticed a few (read 5 or 6) hairs on the chest.

As far as legs etc go, I shave everything... ok not quite everything, my arms are really not hairy at all, just a very fine light coloured hairs.

I used to compete in triathlon, so shaved my legs and used to shave everything including arms before a race, the wife thought it was nice at the time.

I did let the legs get furry for a bit and the wife made some comments about having normal legs again, but I just hated the feel so am shaving again. She did notice I shaved my underarms a week ago and asked why ... lame excuse coming up.. I just said "it works better with the stick type deodorant".

Jojo

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia
    Yes, I also shave my legs every two or three days. I just don't give a **** who knows or cares, for that matter. Good grief, those are YOUR legs, what you do to them is only your business. Get out that razor and make them smooth. Enough of this pussyfootin' around!!! Damn, it's only hair after all. Olivia
    << standing ovation...
    [SIZE=1]
    Marge, you being a cop makes you the Man, which makes me the woman. And I have no interest in that!

...besides occasionally wearing the underwear, which, as we discussed, is strictly a comfort thing.
    ~ H. Simpson

Silly goose, of course that's not me in my avatar![/size]

My Friends Call Me Maddy Madilyn's Avatar

The Olympics Saved My Preverbial Ass Last Year

Wow, so many of you are so lucky and fortunate. I only get to dress when my wife makes an annual extended trip to California to visit with her sister for a week or more. I had been dealing with not shaving for several years and I always like to improve myself each time I am blessed with the opportunity to dress.

Last year I said "F-it, I'm going all the way" and proceeded to go as smooth as possible. I already catch major grief from her for shaving my face when she goes away, but when she got back to a completely shaven body, she went balistic.

My only saviour that year was upon her return, the Men's U.S. Olympic Swim Team were in the middle of competing and we were doing really great. They broadcast a spotlight feature on how the swimmers streamline themselves for competition, which included shaving.

I am not a swimmer at all, but I confessed to her that after watching that spotlight feature and listening to them describe the feeling of being totally shaved in the water, I just HAD to try it myself just to see what it was like. I got away with it that year, but it raised more suspicions than anything.

This year I had a limited amount of time (two days) and had to wear long sleeves and dark hose. I had a great time, but I'll always remember being totally shaved except for my landing strip and feeling as girly as possible. It was heaven...

Kisses to all you girls who are smooth and sexy,

Maddy
    [SIZE=3]If You Are Beautiful On The Inside, You'll Be Beautiful On The Outside[/SIZE]

Hey girls, check out my Yahoo Photo Album sometime...Let me know what you think???

Ladies, if you like what you see, then please help me out by voting 10 at the Hot Or Not link here...ty

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Olivia
    People (CD's) do tend to make a big deal about this. So what, it's your body.

Yes I do shave, love having smooth hairless legs. It feels so good sliding nylons up them. Now if I only had the nerve to pluck my eyebrows so very thin.

I've done it before in the past but found to get cold especially in the fall and winter so Im back to having hairy as a bear legs.
    Merry

HRT since 2009

Shaving

I have never shaved except for injuries when taping was needed.
    I wear shorts almost all year around and for work. I have had a few women tell me they loved the hairy legs.
    I do not have a SO but I worry about what the kids will say.
    Think that I will try the upper legs and joining area.

I used to shave my legs off and on going way back as middle school, just to enjoy the way they feel with pantyhose. Now, I stay shaved all year round for years. Why, and this is what I tell them, I hate body hair. I am too hairy and hate all the hair. Everyone's general response is, "Oh". I generally shave everyday and do not get irritation at all. During the shower, use Dove body wash, shave, then proceed with another round of body wash. If your legs are always moisturized, it will be soft and easy to shave. My wife, who thought I was a freak at first, actually enjoys how soft my legs are and cant' keep her hands off them when I wear pantyhose. We will spend hours just laying around rubbing our legs together in bed.

I shave my legs and arm pits every other day or so. I have done this for almost a year now and know one has said anything so far, not even my daughter. I think the trick is to keep them well shaved so there is no pickies. pickies is a dead give away if you ask me. My wife does not realy like it, but it's me, and I like it. I'm getting to old to care what anyone thinks any more. And I think she is getting used to it too.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

Fisrt Time Shaved

Ive just shaved my legs for the first time .. it feels great, I'll so be doing this again

SJ

I shave essentially all the time - I just find it a little easier if I let a little of it grow back first. I also shave my armpits, and sometimes my arms too. As for the excuses... nobody's asked so far, but if they did then I think a half-truth would work best - I would simply say I prefer it that way and leave it at that. I'm only 21, so when I get a girlfriend she'll know from the get-go and I won't need any kind of excuse.

Aspiring Member
    I am totally shaved and have been now for over a year..
    Either no one has noticed or does not care as I have not had one comment about it. I use Nair or Veet regularily, and get the Veet sensative formula and have never had a problem with a rash. It feels so nice when weang panty hose, or knee highs with long skirts that are lined

Denise

Ronna's Evil Twin
    Mine need a shave right now, and you know what?
    They always get all cut up and have scabs and scars whenever I used one of those disposable razors, then I had this idea to use my Mach III that I use on my face, and what a difference that made! Smooth, no rash, nicks or cuts.
    Then I tried under my arms and that worked great too!

So, if you don't 'nair' or wax or epi or that stuff, use a good razor and you will be glad you did!

I did it

Well gals,

I did it. I shaved them. I told my wife I was going to. She called me wierd, and I said, what's wierd about liking hairless legs? I like yours don't I? So I am just so excited to finally be able to shave on a regular basis. She has mixed emotions about it, but I just said I like they way the feel.
    Last edited by britney1; 10-05-2005 at 08:55 PM.
    xoxoxo

Britney

"It's not the final destination, but journey along the way that counts"

Good for you Britney!
    Phoebe

colin_stuart
    Personally, I find most body hair unattractive to look at. While I do find it to be a pain in the *ss, I shave once every two days or so.

'Smooth legs are sexy legs', that's my motto.

Sometimes demure.... Anne Charlotte's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LindaTS
    I keep my whole body shaved and have for years. And I mean everything. I wouldn't have it any other way. If anyone asks about it I just say that's the way I prefer it.

Me too. Everything is bare below the ears !!!

I cycle a lot too, so have the excuse that Lance does it so why not me ?
    Live the high life.......wear 5 inch heels !!!

LOL Annie C