Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You're a WHAT?! Really? But you're ...

Quote Originally Posted by AKAMichelle View Post
    I had one person think that I was a biker dude. I guess we don't fit the stereotypes often which is why we should come out of the closet. Life is so much better on the other side.
    Well I am a biker with a full ZZ Top beard and 3 harlys. Not to forget the clasic car I own.

Well said. ...you go Mongo!

Heh, Mongo just pawn in game of life...

See, this is one of my favorite things about being a Crossdresser. I'm pretty masculine in guy mode. I wear jeans and work shirts and motorcycle boots all the time, my style is pretty mid-century greaser. I collect and restore old motorcycles, wrench on cars all the time, collect antique military firearms (for which I even carry a Federal Firearms License), have a pretty mechanical/technical mind, play in a band, drink my coffee black and my bourbon straight...but goddamn do I love getting all dolled up and flouncing around town on a sunny day or going down to Janet's. It's the secret I like. No one would guess looking at me that I'm a crossdresser, and that is just delicious.

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    Quote Originally Posted by Julogden View Post
    All those "qualities" can be applied to various GG's that I know too (except maybe liking trains), but no one questions their gender, so don't sweat it.

Carol
    i agree with Carol's comment here. So true. There is no model for the ultimate feminity

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    A hunter, a gun totin' redneck, a scuba diver, like to ride ATV's, bowhunter, etc., etc., etc.!

I am sure that there are many males out there that one would not expect to enjoy wearing frilly lace and taking a bath with scented oils . . . just like there are a great many females that do everything considered 'manly'.

While I do still enjoy watching football (and cringing every time one of my steelers does or says something stupid) I am gravitating more towards feminine past times now. Well, not so much gravitating towards but allowing myself to try them out

Julie sounds to me instead of the lipstick lesbian your lovely photos portray you might me a closet Butch Dyke. LMAO I have seen so many in lesbian clubs doing all those things and loving it

Quote Originally Posted by prettytoes View Post
    A hunter, a gun totin' redneck, a scuba diver, like to ride ATV's, bowhunter, etc., etc., etc.!
    Haha I actually once sat in a tree stand deer hunting while en femme and I so hated spraying everything with skunk coverup

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kendra_gurl View Post
    Julie sounds to me instead of the lipstick lesbian your lovely photos portray you might me a closet Butch Dyke.
    HA! No, I love my silks and satins. That's what makes this dichotomy so interesting!

Quote Originally Posted by Detroit Molly View Post
    I'm pretty masculine in guy mode ... but goddamn do I love getting all dolled up ... No one would guess looking at me that I'm a crossdresser, and that is just delicious.
    Exactly, Molly! And remember ... Mongo straight!

Quote Originally Posted by Julie Denier View Post
    Exactly, Molly! And remember ... Mongo straight!
    Hahahahahaha. Mongo have strong feelings for Sheriff Bart. Mongo may be straight, but truth be told, I'm not 100%. My sexuality is, shall we say, fluid. Which adds to the hilarity/deliciousness of my secrets.

Just can't help myself! Brenda456's Avatar
    Badges? I don't need no stinking badges! I have a bra instead!

Closer out than ever.. DanyaKay's Avatar
    What a great thread. I like my torpedo Rocky Patels, jeeps, skydiving,hunting, any kind of gun. Before I started my own business I was a tournament quality trout fisherman on the Texas coast. Every once in a while I do take a client for a trip. It would be kinda fun to show up en femme and kick some good 'ol boy ass at a shoot or fishin' tourney. LOL.

BTW, why don't you sing us a good ol'....work song.
    Last edited by DanyaKay; 05-04-2011 at 08:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DanyaKay View Post
    BTW, why don't you sing us a good ol'....work song.
    *Puts hat over heart
    *Sings
    I get no kick, from cocaine. Mere alcohol doesn't thrill me at all, 'cause I get a belt outta you...

Quote Originally Posted by kendra_gurl View Post
    Haha I actually once sat in a tree stand deer hunting while en femme and I so hated spraying everything with skunk coverup
    Wow, hunting en femme! Sounds fun, but I best not try it in the areas we go. Redneck central!

Great thread, Julie! So in appreciation...Candygram for Mongo!

[SIZE=4]Ohh no. You just described 3 of the girls I work with...[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

Aspiring Member
    hmmmm. I used to be a Colonel in the Confederate Air Force--does that make me MANLY??????? I had wings but was definitely NO angel.

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle.N View Post
    Great thread, Julie! So in appreciation...Candygram for Mongo!
    Mongo ... Santa Maria!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by busker View Post
    hmmmm. I used to be a Colonel in the Confederate Air Force--does that make me MANLY??????? I had wings but was definitely NO angel.
    Confederate Air Force? Consider this thread derailed! Tell me all about it

One of the first things my wife said to me when I told her was "but you have no sense of style." I just smiled and said, "no, I'm just lazy. Big difference."

Quote Originally Posted by DanyaKay View Post
    I like my torpedo Rocky Patels ...
    Ahhh ... excellent choice!