Thread: Everyone wants what we have

Everyone wants what we have

This is a public discussion with a lot of good ideas, it's amazing how many men are interested...

http://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/co..._girly_things/

Platinum Member
    I learned a lot - particularly the term "jetpacking"!

That was a very enjoyable thread to read about jet packing might be something fun to try especially if you are like 6'6 or so and are dating a 5 ft or shorter girl. Has happened to me and was kind of nice actually just weird waking up in that position. Maybe the femme self could try it sometime if I can find someone who will let me. Has that ever happened to you girls?

So here is another area where if people were not inhibited (re: cowardly), and actually did what they wanted, in numbers, then there would no longer be such issues, or inhibitions. This was both fun, and sad to read. Fun to see soo many wanting simple little things that are considered girly, sad because those things are considered girly.
    "I am not altogether on anyone's side as no one is all together on my side"
    Tree beard. Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers.