Thread: I can't SEE my girl voice!

I can't SEE my girl voice!

We read it over and over again.... to sound more feminine just change the pitch or inflection of your voice. Problem is, when practicing by yourself - or even listening to a recorded version of yourself - you hear Mini Mouse. (Or in my case Daffy Duck). I've found voice programs that are free ( like Funny Voice v1.3 ) to have fun with, but have never found an easy to use voice analysis program that does what I want. Just something simple where I might have a real female speak into a mike and see a graph analysis of her normal voice pattern. While that pattern is still on the screen, I can speak again in what I think is my feminine voice and actually see what varies in the patterns. I can do it over and over again changing pitch, inflections etc. till I get something close. That way I have an idea that I'm not practicing to be Mini sound alike. (Or worse yet.... a guy with a squeaky voice). Of course it should be freeware ! Anyone know of anything?

In an Enigma,surrounded by a Black Hole,inside a Conundrum
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Miller View Post
    We read it over and over again.... to sound more feminine just change the pitch or inflection of your voice. Problem is, when practicing by yourself - or even listening to a recorded version of yourself - you hear Mini Mouse. (Or in my case Daffy Duck). I've found voice programs that are free ( like Funny Voice v1.3 ) to have fun with, but have never found an easy to use voice analysis program that does what I want. Just something simple where I might have a real female speak into a mike and see a graph analysis of her normal voice pattern. While that pattern is still on the screen, I can speak again in what I think is my feminine voice and actually see what varies in the patterns. I can do it over and over again changing pitch, inflections etc. till I get something close. That way I have an idea that I'm not practicing to be Mini sound alike. (Or worse yet.... a guy with a squeaky voice). Of course it should be freeware ! Anyone know of anything?
    Free voice changing software:
    http://www.screamingbee.com/?ADTYPE=SB&ADID=0
    "it all unfolds before your eyes ,let Merlin cast his spell" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The woman inside me Kathryn Philips's Avatar
    Like my face, voice is extremely important to me. I am on the whole happy with my voice, specially when I speak in my mother-tongue, Spanish. But, I need to get even better, because I hope that one day I will use it with real people. I just don't understand this "inflexion" business. Can someone explain to me, or does anyone know of a you-tube video that demonstrates what it means?
    xxx
    Kathryn

Waiting for my upgrade to Female

Thanks Lori. I took a look, but it seems like it changes the recorded voice through software. I want to see a graph change while i, myself change my voice. If I'm not looking at the program correctly - please let me know.

Kattie, try this : http://www.blog.public-speaking-sing...ce-inflection/

In an Enigma,surrounded by a Black Hole,inside a Conundrum
    No,,your right,,it just morphs your male voice into different female voices
    "it all unfolds before your eyes ,let Merlin cast his spell" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well you can try this. In you male voice go up till you sound like Mickey mouse and then while in the high squeaky voice drag in into the fem range like you going over a high fence that you only can get over with I high voice then in the fem high voice come done slowly and to a point where its comfortable and sounds natural and thats how you can get a better fem voice. It may take time but A friend I met here did it and after a few months her voice sounds 100% fem. Or do like I did and do you best lower fem voice and put a southern accent on it and once you get a nice sound remove the southern accent and thats how I did it and I've been told my voice is perfect. One lady I was talking to while getting a Mani said " It's so nice to here a lady have a nice deep voice , Like the old movie stars of the 40's and 50's. You know that starlets back then....Very sexy." She was in her 60's or 70's and she said its not like the women in Europe where there all high pitched and squeaky. SO that might help but I'm not sure if I was clear enough or not. Keep us updated hun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Hi Stephanie,

I think this is what you are looking for - Zelscope.

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Quote Originally Posted by Christina Horton View Post
    Well you can try this. In you male voice go up till you sound like Mickey mouse and then while in the high squeaky voice drag in into the fem range like you going over a high fence that you only can get over with I high voice
    "drag it into the fem range"..I have no idea how to do that.
    I was with you up til Mickey Mouse though..that's a start!