Thread: do you think

Question do you think

do you think if you had a women in your life that like an help with your crossdressing or being a women wood help you or make it worst like if she wonted you to dress ever day or wen she wonted you to wood you have oney thing to do with it or wood she i know we all wood like to have a women that does but if she wonts you to be a women an like its wood you do it

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    Huh? I've read it through a few times and I'm not sure what you mean.

Silver Member
    This is my take on what Lori said. Forgive me if I misinterpreted you Lori.

Quote Originally Posted by lori m crawford View Post
    Do you think that if you had a woman in your life that liked you and helped you with your crossdressing or helped you be a women, would it help you or would it make it worse? Like if she wanted you to dress every day, or when she wanted you to, would you have any thing to do with it? Or would she? I know we all would like to have a women that would do this, but if she wanted you to be a women and like it, would you do it?

I think I've parsed it well enough, I speak internet. I do have a woman who helps me with my crossdressing. Not my wife, who loves me and is accepting but is still leery and has zero fashion sense, but a close girlfriend who was the first person to whom I came out. She loves me as Molly and as regular me, and finds both modes attractive. There's a fair amount of sexual tension in our friendship, but we're about as platonic as can be. She helps me with makeup and clothes, and we shop together, but she doesn't dictate what I wear and when I wear it. I'm not interested in femdomme, at least not in that way. Forced feminization and humiliation don't appeal to me at all, and in general are two of the kinks that confuse me.
    Last edited by Detroit Molly; 05-04-2011 at 10:17 PM.

Silver Member
    If your question is, if I had a SO who wanted me to live in fem mode full time would I. Probably yes. I do much of the time now. Would I live as a woman? Not Sure. I enjoy women’s clothes, but being a woman is more than that. Being able to dress full time isn’t that hard. I have worn only women’s clothes for the last several weeks. Getting up in the morning putting on your bra, panties, shorts, and blouse is not hard. Having painted toe nails, smooth legs, are maintenance items. I went to the local Macy’s sale wearing a thin white tee with a white t-shirt bra underneath my open blouse, classic dress code here. Even ran into a woman wearing the same blouse. No one attacked me, although while I was looking at bras one woman checked out what I was looking at. When I put the bra back she picked it up to go try it on.

Trying to pass as a woman is much harder. Being forced to dress how someone else dictates such as wearing a maid outfit is totally different. I don’t have a problem with it, but it is not my thing and I don’t consider being a CD is the same thing.

If it was in a truly loving, and respecting manner, oh heck yea. I would love such a female in my life. I have no interest in a female that wants to humiliate me, or otherwise "sissify" me. As you can see in my pics I go for a rather strong, if not wild look. In no way do I really go for a submissive look. I would love a woman that likes that look and would like to make it more sultry ( lol), but we would still be equals in most respects.
    "I am not altogether on anyone's side as no one is all together on my side"
    Tree beard. Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers.

It is really up to the individual as some like to be on their own to dress and act how they like and some like to have the help/support and companionship of a wife/so or close friend and i am sure that there are some who would love to be told to dress by a female companion , you just have to decide what would be the enjoyable way for you .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

Quote Originally Posted by lori m crawford View Post
    do you think if you had a women in your life that like an help with your crossdressing or being a women wood help you or make it worst like if she wonted you to dress ever day or wen she wonted you to wood you have oney thing to do with it or wood she i know we all wood like to have a women that does but if she wonts you to be a women an like its wood you do it
    i think woman is good coz my dressing is good like it an she wood wonted as everyday i wood like it same.

Interpretation - Yes I would do it everyday if I had a woman who would like me to and I would enjoy it. I think I'm catching on to "internet" language.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, This got me thinking about a former GF. To make a long story short, When we first met she found out about Lilly by finding my stash. She was very supportive from the start. I thought GREAT! But after two years she was getting TOO much into it. She was insisting that I should be fem all the time. This might be something some would love, but I lived it and it got overwelming. We ended up breaking up over it. I still crossdress, maby more than I should. But all the time was too much even for me. So just be careful what you wish for. Lilly

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by lori m crawford
    …if she wonts you to be a women an like its wood you do it
    [SIZE="2"]If I was “with” a woman, and she encouraged my crossdressing, it would definitely have a detrimental effect on the whole thing, and I would either stop or get away from this debilitating situation. I used to have a very feminine girlfriend, and I stopped crossdressing while I was with her – I never disclosed my secret, and, when that relationship ended, it took me a while to get back into the swing of things. I had another female friend who was enthusiastic about my CD-ing, but I never dressed in her presence, even though she wanted me to. I think acceptance would be counter-productive in my case, mainly because my crossdressing was borne of secrecy and is nourished by it… [/SIZE]

I read this more as if you both were good with it and your SO wanted you to pursue it would you not that they were making you do it. If that is what was meant then yes I would but realize that dressing as a woman all the time can be nothing different than what you dress as now....you would soon fall into wearing slacks and general tops and probably flatter shoes
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Lots of Cds have forced feminization fantasys. Its a first and favorite for many. Me especially. It would be lovely--(particularly as a fantasy) but--I am not sure a real situation would work out so well. I am sure I would like to take off the dress and heels and wear pants and get dirty from time to time. I like my independence--don't have time for a lot of grooming--normally. In one of my fantasys, I lose my job and move in with a nice girl for a few weeks--but turns out she is lesbian and insists that I wear more and more femmy outfits.

I agree with Lorileah on this one. I'm sure if we not only could but HAD to dress everyday pretty soon it would become a chore rather than a pleasing experience and mor eand more you'd become content to dress like most wives do. They usually come home from work and change into something comfortable. Sweats and a loose top with flip flops

In Jennifers fantasy, it might be nice to have an extreemly feminine lipstick lezbian who wanted me to also dress as feminine and sexy as she was every day

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    If I had a woman in my life who accepted me as the woman that I am and helped me overcome some of the self-imposed male conditioning from my denial years, I would be delighted. The problem for me would come if she didn't want me to be a woman all the time.
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity