Thread: AHHHHHHH pictures gone!

AHHHHHHH pictures gone!

so I finally spent all day prepping shaving and took some video. I loved it I thought I looked to haggard lately. then I dropped my camera, the one I use for work!!!
    It's broken wont play the tape, pics,a nd now I can't work. CD'ing has such a heavy price sometimes. I'm so irritated. Just venting. I just don't know how to juggle my 2 lives.

I was a moderator at a technical site for many years.

My forum was dedicated to the purchase of Computer Hardware, Software, Cameras etc.

What is the usage of the camera?
    Details many details of how and what you use it for will give me an idea of how to replace it with a cheap unit.

Hope this helps
    Sorry for the problem
    Yolanda

I found a friend who let me borrow a replacement for tomorrow. Sorry to post this.
    I was frustrated and this forum is often my only outlet..So thank you.

That happened to me before i layed my camera on my bed and it fell too the floor and broke i was so mad at myself. Like you i don't have many outlets for my cding so videos and pics are all i got.
    Good bye i'm at wacko taco .com now