Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: tell us about your name here...

Platinum Member

tell us about your name here...

we see all kinda names here you know your profile name....some are real intresting .. so lets hear abought your profile name......

I chose Julie because it is undoubtedly a 'real' name and has a ring of truth to it. Maybe that's why it is so popular with Cds. I chose York because I live in Yorkshire (somewhere!) and so the two together sound like a real person and has character (I think?). There are a lot of CD York and Yorks about for the same reason.

I chose mine because it's the longer name for Tammy So I guess we go well together....
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

I chose mine because there used to be this girl in my class at school called Elly, and I always dreamt about being her. She was really popular and very attractive and so feminine. I really wished I was her!
    Well I thought I won't steal her name, instead just tweak it a little bit. I guess this is the person I pretend to be when I dress.

I was actually given my name, Melissa is a great fit, when dressed I feel all of her and desire to be called by my name
    "It is good to begin well; it is better to end well"

Own a 1958 vw type 1 sedan (bug).

If I would have been born a girl my mom always told me my name would have been Angela Marie and have been called Angie so thats why I picked this name.

Ona day when i was dressed the dog was looking at me funny and my wife said to him "is it daddie or Maddie" and so it stuck

When asked i say it is short for Madison

My name comes from my first girlfriend. We were 5 years old at the time so actually she was a friend who was a girl. The following year my family moved and I never saw her again. I never forgot her, and of course her name was Bonnie. My male name also begins with "B". This helps with my private credit card and any femme clothes ordering I make.

4/5 years ago I used to go out at night,you know just for a walk, on one occasion this Asian lad caught up to me and started asking for my name and phone number ect(well it was very dark) I was trying not to speak as that would be a dead giveaway and I was really worried how he would react, eventually I told him my name was Jayne and I was engaged but he wouldn't take no for an answer anyway after a while he just said to me "is you a lady" I guess he'd read me! I said "yes of course I am" but I don't think he fell for it.

I am Jayne and I is a lady hence Lady Jayne
    [SIZE=4] Jayne xx[/SIZE]

Mine too is from the name my mother had picked out, if I had been born a GG. I just shorted it. JoAnniett Margret D....

JoAnn

Julie

my58vw and Tamara

my58, you'd be a rust bucket if you lived where I live!

Tamara isn't your real name? I'm crushed :-(.

Platinum Member
    ok my turn see my name wendy came from a gg i met at a halloween party while dressed ....she came up with wendy and i liked it and keept it...

My wife chose Shelly and crossdresser eliminates confusion
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Diana is my hot cousins name
    Christeen in one of my nieces name
    Allison who knows

Diana

Phoebe Reece is a character that I have played (in amateur theater) in a series of plays written by David McGillivray and Walter Zerlin Jr. Phoebe Reece was a middle-aged woman who was the chairperson of the fictional Farndale Avenue Housing Estate Townswomen Guild Dramatic Society.
    Phoebe

Home girl in the main LucyLondon's Avatar
    I love the name Lucy, and i was born in London, so....
    Lucy

God invented Silk and Lace, So lets wear it!

I sort of stole the name from my dear wife. When she was feeling really frisky, she would say that the naughty lady Eva was going to make a visit tonight..reer reer

When I went online for the first time..way back when I used to chat in AOL I needed a name and Eva came to mind...

It sort of sounds more exotic than the fem variety of my male name..Dani...When my dad used to get on me for wearing my hair long, back in the seventies, he would refer to me lovingly as Danielle...almost went with that..so..do I look more like an Eva or a Danielle?

Smile My Name?

The truth is I wanted to sigh on fast to join the club, I tried my girl name;
    Charlene, but the computer kept telling me it was taken. I wear a lot of Red
    hair so I choose Big Red. I guess I was thinking about all the country music girl singers in the 70's.

Quote Originally Posted by MsEva
    It sort of sounds more exotic than the fem variety of my male name..Dani...When my dad used to get on me for wearing my hair long, back in the seventies, he would refer to me lovingly as Danielle...almost went with that..so..do I look more like an Eva or a Danielle?
    It boils down to whatever you are happy with, but, I've always likes the name Danielle.

As for me.. A derivative of Teddy, my birth name.

I have posted this story before, but the short version is that the girls at a salon where I got my first head-to-toe makeover christened me Dana when they were finished
    DanaJ

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by sportschick
    Tamara isn't your real name? I'm crushed :-(.
    Nope... I'm afraid it isn't I have a latin name.... but I'm not telling you what it is
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Busy single mom Penny Dreadful GG's Avatar

Interestingly enough... or not

Although I am a gg, and therefore perhaps not in need of a pseudonym, I nevertheless wanted one. (Everyone else had one!)

So, the reasons behind my choice of name are twofold:

1) My real hair is sort of copper-coloured, like a penny.

B) It is a literary joke of sorts (two possible interpretations), and I like to see who gets it.

It is also been effective as an 'ice-breaker.'

What fun to be able to choose one's own moniker!

Penny

I picked Brenda Elizabeth to match the intials on my credit cards.

Love
    Brenda XXX
    Brenda Elizabeth
    A Mayflower lass

Although I originally used the brand names "Montfort and Cherub" as my user name being the two types of girls' school knickers I wore when I started to borrow my sisters, I use the girly name "Helen" when I am en-femme at home or in my womanly persona as I am now while I type this wearing only my panties. Therefore Helen MC = Helen Montfort-Cherub.

Helen has always come across to me as a very , very , girly name and all the Helens I have known have been very feminine and pretty.
    Last edited by Helen MC; 02-05-2006 at 07:51 AM.