Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: tell us about your name here...

I'm the fourth of four, two brothers, one sister. I was told that before I was born, everyone wanted another girl. The name they had picked out was Pam, so I became Pammie. Little do they know, they actually did get the little sister they wanted!!

I've truly earned my name from my wife and everyone around me when my sinister-side comes out to play... I'm a playful, leftbrained aquarius!!!

Trouble On Wheels Francesca Chantel's Avatar
    I was going to name a daughter this, but since i will never have one, I have adopted the name for my alter ego.

Proud Wife of Danielle65 Anita Mae GG's Avatar
    Massachusetts (on the Connecticut border)

Sorry no mystery here

My real name is Tammy and Marie is my middle name....real mysterious huh? lol I should have picked a different name as I have never liked my name anyway...oh well though

My hubby (Daniell65) got his name from me. His real name begins with a D and I have always liked that name. He is STILL too shy to post here (we're working on that) so I thought I'd put in his 2 pennies worth too!

To dream of the person you would like to be is a waste of the person you are.

Proud Wife of Danielle65 Anita Mae GG's Avatar
    Massachusetts (on the Connecticut border)
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyelaine
    When I began dressing again a very few years ago, The name Elaine was very appealing and seemed to be right, then one evening the sense of it came up ladyelaine when I was getting made up, and it has been the same all along. Since being at the forum and signing in with ladyelaine, it feels even more right. I have thought of myself as such, but now and here have the opportunity to use and have it be used by others for the first time. Thanks so very much to all of you.

ladyelaine

Lady Elaine was the name of a character on Mr Rogers (U.S. kids program)....

To dream of the person you would like to be is a waste of the person you are.

My Feminine Self Lady Katherine's Avatar

In Being Elegant

Katherine, of course, is an old fashioned name .. befitting an old lady like myself. It also connotes, to me, elegance and style, a goal I strive hard to reach as a woman. And, I am relatively tall, somewhat trim (tho with a girlish softness) and feel I'd most love to be like the late Katharine Hepburn. Maybe I'll change the spelling of my name to match hers.

I just added the aye to my first initials. Sort of like Jaye Davidson in the Crying Game.

Just something I thought up.

Love Lipstick & Heels AllThingsPretty's Avatar
    I got mine from my desire to seek out new clothes, nail polish and shoes, lol

Leigh is a modification of my middle name, Davis is the street I grew up.
    I heard using the name of your first pet is good for alter ego. I dunno . . . Scooter Davis didn't make it for me.
    Regards,
    Leigh

QZ as in Suzie QZ. I am QZ2 because my SO is QZ too! Made sense to me.

Name??

My name, Gwen Marie, came in part from a variation in spelling of my middle name(Gwen) and my mother's middle name ( Marie ) .

Just popped into my head

I thought about the name my parents had said they'd have given me if I was born a girl and decided I didn't like it. Thinking about nothing in particular, Nancy popped into my head, and here I am.
    Nancy
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life that you love, you have to find the courage to live it." -- John Irving

I choose Melissa because I like it and it is Greek meaning Honey Bee (sweet). I choose LaBonnie for my last name because bonnie is French meaning Beautiful, which is how I feel.

lover of satin and silk Satina Silky's Avatar
    It' really easy with my name. I choose Satina Silky because I have strong fetish for satin and silk.

my name...

I chose Gail because it's such a beautiful and feminine sounding first name, and stauffer as a last name because it just seems to fit ...

Bustin' outta lockdown Natalie J's Avatar
    Natalie just kinda came to me. the J is the initial of my last name. As it turns out, the name Natalie basically means born at Christmas. My birthday is December 23rd, so the name stuck to me pretty well.

Name

I call myself Simone Perele because it is my favourite lingerie.
    To find out more just type my name in your search engine and you will see why.............
    Best bras in the world

Simone