Thread: do you think

Question do you think

do you think if you an your so is a trangandre or a crossdresser cood have a life to gather if you are the some as them

Yes.I know couples where both people are transgendered or crossdressers and they are very happy together.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yes , if two people like or love each other enough it does not matter what or who they are .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    If you are transgender (whether a cross-dresser or TS) why should sharing love with another transgender person be a problem? Surely of all the people out there, we are best placed to know what great people there are in the TG community.
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity