Thread: photo tips

Question photo tips

hi dears i am getting very anxious by watching your photo shoots, i want to do the same but i have some problems pl give me tips for my hurdles
    1) i have very small home with my wife and two very clever daughters
    2) my wife dont like me to look femine when i have asked her about eye brows to be done in parlour she passed comment are you want to be enunch?
    3) i cant hide wig if purchase them
    4) my size doesnt match with wife to use her famine dresses i cant buy seperate for my self
    5) my body is athelete type
    6) i cant remove my beards as my parents will object them

all above i want to wear femine dresses want to grow some boobs

please guide me my dear sisters and freinds i dont have a single girl freind or a freind with whom i can express my feelings except you on the net

Deep in the Heart of Texas..okay..DFW area
    Hi, let me say first..welcome to the site..but it would be very difficult for me..hope others can, to give any advice as what to do as you have set some very hard hurdles to assist you..

I'm not sure how or why your parents have anything to do with your beard but then again, a culture that I may not understand. seems you have some barriers or reality checks to over come before you can be who you 'might' what to be. I know family is very important..so that is a very important consideration.

I hope you can find a place in all of this to express yourself if that is your desire.. I wish you well..and hope others can give more insight to assist.

Hugs,
    Marissa
    Marissa

"You better look hard and look twice,
    ...is that me, baby or just a brilliant disguise?"- The Boss

The soul has no sex Fiona Prigent's Avatar
    For me it's simple, I had photoshop and google image for wigs (you copy and paste the image and then rework the superimposed image)

(Ps : Sorry for my poor english ^^')
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Platinum Member
    Hi Manemami, It sounds like you have more than enough problems I don't know if there is an answer to your questions.

Maybe you should look in to a new hobby.

Orchid

Manemami,
    if you are truly a crossdresser (and I think you are) you will find a way to satisfy your urges. True, you need a good hiding place for your dresses, cute shoes and maybe a wig. And for the beard problem, consider a female mask--even a picture cut from a women's magizine, (and stuck on with glue, tape loops, or double stick. Pad your chest with foam boobs and you will be good to go. Intelligent kids are wonderful, but they can be a problem--I can sympathsize with your on that count.
    Now, place the camera on a table; set the self-timer, sit in the frame and shoot away. Better light is outside or near a window.
    Waiting for your results...

Aspiring Member
    You have some strong cultural and family barriers to overcome. I'm not sure if anyone has an easy answer to your dilemma. I hope you find a creative solution to your situation.

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    I'll give you a tip on what I do to try and minimize the atheletic build (although I'm not always successful in doing that). With the camera angle I always make sure that it is at a higher angle than I am. This is why I am seated in most of my pics. I also do not take any side or rear shots because those tend to really emphasize my shoulders and back. Also try and avoid wearing short sleeve shirts, which is advice I need to follow myself at times.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

You just might have some unsurmountable obstacles unless your willing to make some major changes in your lifestyle, which may be extremely difficult in your culture -- considering your location.
    Babs

thank you jocelyn for your suggestions i have sent you freinds request accept it

Manemami, wow that's a hard one, being from India, I assume the beard must be kept because of your faith, we have a number of girls here that wear beards, a coupe even have shown pictures of them selfs with them. Breast can be made with nylons and rice, not great but works. wardrobe, well that takes creativity, you just have to hide things really well. Good luck, I know it may be hard to do there, but we all live where it's looked down on, and we all find ways to do what we need to do, looking for a way to fit in to this old world of ours.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.