Thread: Wooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just found out some awesome news at therapy today! My therapist has diagnosed me with GID, extreme depression, and something about suicidal. The GID thing is freakin' awesome, and the other two are awesome too cause it means I get to go to Tennessee School of Beauty for FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm soooooo excited!!!!!!!

On a less than ok note, I think I may have broke my foot. Dropped a 200 pound 40 something inch tv on my foot earlier. But it's still a good day.

Not sure where I am yet Jay Cee's Avatar
    Not sure of the irony / sarcasm content of your post, but if you are truly happy, then I am pleased for you as well.

You certainly lead a complex life, Andy! Hope your foot is O.K. (among other things)!

If you don't mind my asking, how does having extreme depression and suicidal tendencies result in going to the Tennessee School of Beauty for free?

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Guess you won't be tryin' on any shoes soon. Get well soon.

Funny I was just as excited when I was diagnosed with the dreaded GID!!!! LOL
    Born female intended

" Don't die with your music still in you!"

Can you still get reception?

Be free - overcome fear!
    Quote Originally Posted by andy85 View Post
    On a less than ok note, I think I may have broke my foot. Dropped a 200 pound 40 something inch tv on my foot earlier.
    Well you would be a very silly girl wouldn't you Andrea? I have a 36" television here & I worked out a while ago that
    I no longer have the physical strength to pick up & carry such a large heavy item. So when it comes to lifting these
    things I will always get a second person to help me. I have a trolley which is extremely valuable to me for moving
    anything around. I become more & more aware of my diminishing strength towards the end of last year when I moved
    a couple of times. The same boxes with the same contents just seemed to get harder & harder to lift. So realise your
    limitations now before you do yourself a more serious injury to your back or my giving yourself a hernia.

Jay Cee, no irony or sarcasm intended, but thanks.

Persephone, it means that being mental disorders, the school waives all tuition, which is 11k.

anonymousinmaryland, I'm just glad I like flip flops, lol. Haven't worn shoes in 3 years now, haha.

Kelsy, I've been getting anxious as can be for it.

Alexia , yup and it looks great too. Here it is.

100_0775 by Tubes2Transistors, on Flickr

it's on top of a 5 ft tall armoire I saved from the dump.

Melody, you should know I am by now. I know I shouldn't have done it by myself but seeing how I was stuck with a rinky dink 19" tv, I was quite determined to get it in my room and hooked up. Other than dropping it on my foot, the worst thing about the hole deal was hooking it up to my sound system.

As of now, it's connected to a Realistic equalizer that adjusts 12 frequencies per channel (the vertical thing next to the armoire, then to a 400 watt Heathkit amplifier I restored and "slightly" modified, and it all comes out a Bose surround sound speaker system, with a 10" sub wired so both channels power it, giving it that oopmph that vibrates the inside of your chest like a movie theater.

Is it obvious I like my electronics?

Well that is good news... I guess...?
    "I don't mind living in a man's world, as long as I can be a woman in it." — Marilyn Monroe

Persephone, it means that being mental disorders, the school waives all tuition, which is 11k.
    I may be dumb, but I still don't understand, a beauty school waives tuition for "mentally disordered" students? Some of those people could become dangerous, couldn't they? And the school is waiving tuition to train them to use scissors and razor blades?

Does the school belong to the state? Or is it private?

As of now, it's connected to a Realistic equalizer that adjusts 12 frequencies per channel
    I have that exact same equalizer! Love it!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    Last edited by Persephone; 05-20-2011 at 02:25 AM.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

I'm glad for you!

good luck in school too!!

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    I may be dumb, but I still don't understand, a beauty school waives tuition for "mentally disordered" students? Some of those people could become dangerous, couldn't they? And the school is waiving tuition to train them to use scissors and razor blades?

Does the school belong to the state? Or is it private?

I have that exact same equalizer! Love it!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    I had to pay for my education but they let me in.....MUAhahahahah

Good Luck in school and do your best.

You will soon learn that lifting heavy objects is what boys are for.

If in one day you find out you have gid, extreame depression, are sucidal and break your foot and call it a good day, then Girl, I beleive you need a new Therapist! I sure hope you never have a bad day! Hugs!

Not sure where I am yet Jay Cee's Avatar
    ...As of now, it's connected to a Realistic equalizer that adjusts 12 frequencies per channel (the vertical thing next to the armoire, then to a 400 watt Heathkit amplifier I restored and "slightly" modified, and it all comes out a Bose surround sound speaker system, with a 10" sub wired so both channels power it, giving it that oopmph that vibrates the inside of your chest like a movie theater...
    So very glad you aren't my tenant. No offence intended.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Cee View Post
    So very glad you aren't my tenant. No offence intended.
    Lol. None taken. I may have a decent sound system, but I'm not one of those goof balls that think loud is better. I go for the closest to exact reproduction of the audio. So in some situations, more power means better reproduction. Not on the audiophool level, but I just like hearing things the ways they were supposed to be heard.

You wouldn't believe how good the Boston Pops sound through it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cynthia Anne View Post
    If in one day you find out you have gid, extreame depression, are sucidal and break your foot and call it a good day, then Girl, I beleive you need a new Therapist! I sure hope you never have a bad day! Hugs!
    The xetreme depression and suicidal tendencies were diagnosed before I got better. I haven't had a true depressed day since my ex left me, long after I started therapy because of a suicide attempt. Also haven't tried suicide nor have I cut myself since she left either.

Which speaking of that, all that is because once my ex ran off, I finally accepted myself completely and have sworn off women. Flirting with guys has made me happier than I ever thought it would, hahaha.

"............Just found out some awesome news at therapy today! My therapist has diagnosed me with GID, extreme depression, and something about suicidal......."

REALLY?????
    So pleased you are so happy.....way to go!
    Good for you for duping the medical profession!!!!!!!!
    AWESOME!!!!!!
    Way to make light of depression and that suicide thing!!!!!

You GO Gurl!!!!!
    Way to minimize the pain of others.
    [SIZE="4"]Momarie[/SIZE]

And life just keeps getting better for me. I didn't realize it, but I've been talking to the man of my dreams and didn't even realize it.

Im happy for you that you were able to turn a bad situation into a good thing. I wish more people would do that or at least make an effort to not live life in crappitude. Way to go!
    "Be excellent to each other" (Wyld Stallyons)

"Marches alone cant bring integration, if human respect is disintegrating" (Barry McGyuire)

You girls do know there is such a thing as flat screen TV's, right? They are soooo much lighter. I can move a 50" plasma Tv around by myself no problem.

What Me Worry
    With the title of this thread did Rick Flair move to TN?
    To Dream The Impossible Dream.
    Full Time 10/1/2012

Be free - overcome fear!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alicia Ryanne View Post
    You girls do know there is such a thing as flat screen TV's, right? They are soooo much lighter. I can move a 50" plasma Tv around by myself no problem.
    Problem is Alicia, not everyone can afford a 50" flat-screen TV, and personally I have a nice sized wide-screen television
    that came out just before the flats-screens did that I also have a digital decoder for it, so it all works very well. So for
    now it serves my needs, I just need a hand if I have to lift it up or down from a higher position, but because I don't move
    it that often it's not really a problem, so there is no real reason to get rid of it yet. Hopefully by the time it stops working
    then a new 50" flat-screen will be a lot more affordable than they are at the moment.
    Last edited by Melody Moore; 05-23-2011 at 09:44 PM.