Thread: A question (mainly) for GGs about skirts

A question (mainly) for GGs about skirts

Hi. I am normally a fairly conservative dresser who meets with a group of friends regularly. Sometimes I decide to be daring and I have a collection of mini-skirts and short dresses which I wear with hose and heels.

When I wear these, I start to feel quite different and come out of my shell. I become quite predatory and often have experiences which, although fun at the time, I regret later.

Do GGs (or other CDs) have these feelings? I wonder if GGs sometimes wear short skirts to arouse themselves as much as for men?

Hi Lucy,

Just be careful...go slowly...keep yourself out of trouble which could be just around the next experience.

Untitled
    IMNSHO, this is a non topic for GG's. Very few GGs, if any, get "turned on" by clothes. Yes they dress like most of us, to look nice, to be predatory or self arousal, I don't think so.
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another

IMNSHO, I'm genetically male, and when I used to go out on the town in my twenties dressed to the tilt in a sleek, well fitting suit, I felt fantastic. I felt very confident and ready to take whatever I wanted from the world. So, on the flip side, why wouldn't a GG get any sort of feeling out of nice clothes?

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy Long Legs View Post
    I wonder if GGs sometimes wear short skirts to arouse themselves as much as for men?

I think the fact that sofar no GG haa responded answers your question.

I wear clothes because I like them and certainly not to arouse myself.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Quote Originally Posted by Sandra View Post
    I think the fact that sofar no GG haa responded answers your question.

I wear clothes because I like them and certainly not to arouse myself.
    Perhaps no GG has responded because what we choose to wear and how we feel about it does have deeper meanings than we like to say it does? Otherwise, why keep a Wedding Dress for the rest of your life? Or remember what you wore to your Prom?

I'm not sure that the OP is talking about sexual arousal, maybe more like feeling liberated, or perhaps even sexier, in club wear vs. business wear. Sort of like Shania Twain's llyric, "Oh, oh, oh, go totally crazy-forget I'm a lady, Men's shirts-short skirts . . . "

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

I sometimes like a short skirt (nothing too short) and wear it mainly for me. It does feel more "exciting" to me and if it happens to attract some attention, well, doesn't that make us all feel good????
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Sure sounds like me lol! I'm not luckey enough to have CD friends to meet with bit at home I love dressing partly because the initial turn on! Autoerotica? yes - guilty? Hell no!