Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I don't need detals but...

I don't need detals but...

is crossdressing...arousing for you?

I hope this is not inappropriate. I am just wondering whether I am a true crossdresser or maybe in a different "category" like fetish dresser. I adore women's clothes, but after being dressed fully for a short time I often must "deal with" my arousal--and then can't wait to get out of my female clothes..

Does anyone else experience this?

Hi it used to be like that with me but over the years I have setled down to just enjoying the clothes. Mmm they do feel good!

Anna x

Your situation is quite common among transgendered people of all stripes..including wanting to undress immediately..
    think about if you are guilty or ashamed of what you are doing...and consider you are simply expressing yourself and who you are
    there is nothing wrong with being you!
    look in your own heart...and just try to enjoy who you are ...sounds easy! we all know sometimes its not..

Back in the day thats exactly the way I felt. I haven't enjoyed that type of arousal in years but I do remember the extreme guilt I felt. I remember fantasizing about wearing fem clothes all day. The opportunity presented itself and i did just that. Thats the last time I was ever in a hurry to get out of the clothes and sadly one of the last times I 'dealt' with my arousal.

It can be very arousing. It depends on your mood, I guess.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

If my intentions are to masturbate then some makeup or a bra can be very arousing, but if my intentions are to connect with my feminine side then the transformation is not sexually arousing. Once I am Barbra very little will arouse me sexually to the point where I get an erection – which is a good thing if you have gone to the trouble to hide your male genitailia. However once I return to my male persona I’m very easily aroused and I want sex for days.
    Babs

Hi,

I agree with Anna. After awhile it will pass and you will just injoy the comfort the clothing provides...Just enjoy!

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    Yes, I have experienced this also. Over the years it has toned down, but I am still basically a fetish dresser, to use your words. I do underdress all of the time now and it does not affect me usually,(arousal) but it did for many years. I am glad it does not now, as I can enjoy the comfortable under garments and how they feel under regular clothes (men's). I used to wonder that I was cheating on my SO with Gillian, as she could satisfy me in ways that my SO never could. My SO now knows about Gillian, and has for many years. It is ok with her, in the sense that Gillian exists and she knows that I do get aroused and satisfy myself occasionally.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

I no longer get aroused just from the act of dressing, but when en femme, I can easily GET aroused. It's just that girly feeling, I guess.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Life is what happens while you're making other plans

Slip Into Something Femme Piora's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by adrienner99 View Post

I hope this is not inappropriate. I am just wondering whether I am a true crossdresser or maybe in a different "category" like fetish dresser. I adore women's clothes, but after being dressed fully for a short time I often must "deal with" my arousal--and then can't wait to get out of my female clothes..

Oh, absolutely. Although I do not dress fully, I find that I have an overwhelming desire to dress - and then after 'dealing' - although I wouldn't necessarily say I 'can't wait' to get out of what I'm wearing - but I lose my desire to stay dressed, and want to get back into my male clothes. Like me, I think you're a 'different' or fetish crossdresser.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    My dressing is sometimes fetish and sometimes feminine expression. The enjoyment for me is the elevated arousal when dressed. Sometimes I incorporate chastity with long distance key retrieval as part of the adventure.

I have never been aroused when wearing women's clothes. Not to say what you or others do is wrong. As Dr. Ruth always said that sex is always good if one or both people want it. I have read of lots of us girls start out like that but soon some if not most will as said calm down and fully dress and enjoy being en-fem. So don't feel bad or weird about it cuz your not doing anything that most have not done before.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Silver Member
    Sounds pretty normal to me. It will pass. (Or maybe not. Who cares?)

Stephie

Oh, sorry. My bad.

You care or you would not have posted. Listen. Most crossdressers start out this way. Don't worry about it. It ain't immoral, illegal, or fattening. Just have fun.

S
    Last edited by Stephenie S; 05-07-2011 at 10:24 AM.

hi honey . i done what you are doing right how but after a while you start to enjoy wearing the clothes longer .and for the first time i felt sexy with my own female clothes. have fun . love deanna b xx

yes, i get aroused by wearing womens clothes...i am still in that stage.....i jsut love the feeeling of wearing the stuff..and maybe doing something against the norm....

no not arousing, just feels good, and right. i tend to think of myself as a cd, but might be a ts after all.

i just love the feel of the things i ware, far better than what is sold in the mens dept's, all the colors styles and cuts. while mens stuff is just so...drab.

Loni

Dressing certainly use to get me aroused, big time. And I would quickly undress afterwards. I don't know if it is experience or age but the big time arousal is gone unless something new is introduced into the mix. Wearing panties every day, shaving, etc, things that use to be sexually exciting are much less so now but fortunately the buzz hasn't totally disappeared. The big difference now is that I put the cloths back on afterwards and just wearing them is satisfaction enough 95% of the time.

I go through phases of finding it arousing, and other times (like the present), I just like to dress as a woman for the comfort and style of it - I feel good, I feel calm, but would not say I was aroused in the sexual sense. But as I said it seems to be a cyclic thing.
    Like you, in my aroused phase I wonder if it's a kind of fetish thing, then at other times I try to work out why I am doing it for no apparent reason. The bottom line is, I like it.
    [SIZE="2"]Always be true to yourself because the people who matter don’t mind, and the people who mind don’t matter.[/SIZE]

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Wink For the MOST part, there r only 2 kinds of CDs.

Those that used to get aroused dressing and those that still do!

Fortunately, I still fall in the latter group!
    Of course, I've only been dressing for about 15 years!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

It was strictly sexual for me in the beginning (6 months ago) now its an overall high. I feel relaxed, sexy, but dont NEED to do that. I actually just hang out and sleep enfemme (I have my best sleep dressed) which is my favorite part. I've also come to have fun with it. I'm shopping while drab and letting SAs (Fredericks and Sephora today) know that the products are for me. Its an overall goodness now, not just some kinky thrill.
    My GF calls me Sasha since being lost in the fog

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    I am just wondering whether I am a true crossdresser or maybe in a different "category" like fetish dresser.
    I'm sorry, I feel I have to challenge this concept. I do not believe that a fetish cross-dresser is any less of a true cross-dresser than someone who does it to express their inner self or someone who simply likes to wear feminine clothes for the look and/or feel of them. To me, all of these groups are true cross-dressers and each of them has a valid reason to cross-dress.

As others have said many CD's find themselves aroused by putting on the clothing and there is nothing shameful in that. For some the experience wanes over time and for others it does not.

It is unfortunate that some people feel a kind of downer after having to deal with their arousal and that leads them to want to shed the clothes as fast as possible. I do believe that if you can learn to accept who you are, that negative reaction can go away, but even if it doesn't then perhaps you just need to understand that this too is part of who you are.

You are a complex individual - as are we all - but above all else you are a valuable human being.
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

I first discovered the thrill of CDing around puberty, and in those early years it was very arousing for me. These days dressing does not arouse me, it just feels right. Ironically, I still get aroused by the thought of dressing, just not when I actually do it. Bizarre, huh?

I feel exactly the same way as JamieG, the thought of dressing arouses me, but the act of dressing is something different more of an expression of the feminine side of me. I too became aroused during puberty, when I dressed but this may have been due to the danger element of being discovered than the dressing.
    Christine
    Happiness is not doing the things one likes to do, but liking the things one has to do.

I think I understand what you are going through. It used to be arousing for me and it still is sometimes. Mostly, it is about feeling pretty and feminine and that is a natural high. It also makes me less anxious. The latter are by far the better feelings. Also, you need not feel ashamed or humiliated. You are not hurting anyone. Next time you dress, just sit back and read book or watch TV and see how it feels to be feminine. You might be surprised,
    Hugs,
    Connie

I suspect a lot of us will have experienced this. Years ago before I "accepted" this I grabbed 5, 10 minute slots to put on some stockings, get aroused and yes... the end result is that you want to get them off as quick as possible and you go into guilt and denial and all the rest...

That goes away when you accept things. I won't say that I don't get aroused sometimes, because I do, but it is so very very different. It is for me very emotionally driven and comes from how I feel in myself. This is hard to describe.

My SO said a month or two ago that what I did was "pervy" - that is not how it feels.. it is more about feeling right within yourself.

I don't dress for arousal... I dress because I feel good within myself... the skin fits... can I get aroused when dressed - yes, but can I get aroused when in male garb - yes.

Can I dress en femme and not be aroused - yes... just like in male garb.
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings