Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I don't need detals but...

I started dressing aged around four or five when my mum let me wear her tights. I did get very aroused but didn't know what it meant at the time. If someone could explain that I'd love to know.
    Love
    Jxxx

The woman inside me Kathryn Philips's Avatar
    For many years arousal was almost immediate, leading to having to "deal with" right away, feeling the big downer afterwards. But now when dressed can stay un-aroused for hours. If I want to I can get aroused easily and there is only one way to stop it. Incidentally, the downer is also felt after having intercourse with a woman.
    xxx
    Kathryn

Waiting for my upgrade to Female

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by adrienner99
    I adore women's clothes, but after being dressed fully for a short time I often must "deal with" my arousal--and then can't wait to get out of my female clothes... Does anyone else experience this?
    [SIZE="2"]I get ZERO arousal out of crossdressing, but I realize I’m in the minority around here. Arousal is another compartment of my life, very male in nature, and thus at odds with any feminine presentation I may be trying to put across. I’ve said this many times before, but I dress to curb arousal, or cut it off at the pass, simply because, in my case, this masculine characteristic is so insistent – I want to get away to a quiet place and not be bothered by my “other” urges, in fact that is one of many reasons why I dress in the first place…[/SIZE]

Crossdressing does arouse me but I do not Always get aroused when dressed and I do it for many more reasons.