Thread: Where does YOUR "FEMME METER" kick in?????

Where does YOUR "FEMME METER" kick in?????

I've been dressing now for a few years....and I find that when I want to be in my female "mode"...I can do so very easly with jeans and heels...

But I also can bring it up some more and feel very nice about "Stepahnie", because I feel very or pretty much female and being what I consider or idenify myself as being is "bi gendered"....being of both male and female I'm all in my female side and enjoying being as female as I need to be....and that can be without make up and or wig....so it's something that I really feel very at ease and enjoying the please that I enjoy as a women....it's all good....all really natural I guess....and I know it's very hard for people not like ourselves to understand and even accept what we are...but really would you give it up being this true and at peace with yourself?????

I don't know...I can't see that happening at least from where I'm sitting....rather have one friend who knew accepted and was OK with it than have a hundred friends with 100 secrets.....not worth it...
    '
    Later
    Discovering the female self aka "Bitch with an Attitude"

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I wish I could relate to what you said, SS. Unfortunately, I really don't understand. My Sherry is like another person when she appears!

Also, unfortunately I CAN relate to not fully accepting what I do!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I know what you mean. The lines are starting to blur for me also. Betty is never far away.
    Hugs,
    Betty

Banned Read only
    I'm pretty sure I understand, even in male clothing your mental state is you are both male and female and if the desire is to switch to female it only takes as little as panties, girl jeans and heels, this is enough clothing and you don't need to fully dress fem to be female. when it's time to go back to male you can do so and feel O.K. in the male role, but you are two genders all the time and are comfortable being both sexes in one body. In other words, total acceptance and at peace with being a crossdressing/transgendered person. You can relate to both male and female and be equally happy in either role, when ever that need for a certain gender arises. ME TOO.

And we have a WINNER"!!!!

Debra, I think you hit it exactly on the head Hon.....don't think it can be better expressed.....Very well put girl!!! Spoken like a true "Bi - Gender" person.....
    Discovering the female self aka "Bitch with an Attitude"

Every morning when I get out of bed, I put on a fresh pair of panties and a bra & breast forms. That's all it takes for me to feel female. Later in the morning I might go further with the dressing, or not. Maybe even totally drab, depending on my agenda for the day. But whatever the case, whether fully in drab or fully en femme, I'm comfortable with who I am even though I'd prefer to be en femme all the time. It just feels more like me.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Life is what happens while you're making other plans

It basically depends on how our personal grid program is set up Hon. We pretty much follow that whether consciously or unconsciously.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

For me its when i dress .... then the femme meter kicks in big time.

I think one of my friends put it best so I will paraphrase.
    I'm always Cheryl...I just don't always dress the part.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I hear you sister, I can get up throw on a pair of Capri's and a top, and with nothing else, Tina's home! Sure some times it's fun to go all out, but I don't need it to find my feminine spot. At times it's just a thought, that does it, with no external help.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Banned Read only

Clarify

Having thought more about my post let me add a little more to make what I feel more clear and not change what I said in my post above. Let me compare it to hunger, when the need arises panties, jeans and heels transforms my mental state to female kinda like a morning snack would when you feel hungry, putting on a bra with my D forms and feeling the weight and movement of them and the projection they give is like eating a good lunch to really satisfy the hunger, yes the bra and boobs add this much for me. Going all out fully dressed is like having a nice sitdown dinner with desert and coffee afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post
    Having thought more about my post let me add a little more to make what I feel more clear and not change what I said in my post above. Let me compare it to hunger,
    I don't know about you girls but I am starving!

Cheryl you said it, I'm always Amy nomatter what I wear. I do wear femal jeans and tees now most of the time and even if I have to be in guy mode, I'm amy in mind and spirit.

It is interesting because, when I am in guy mode (which is most of the time) I can't stand to go shopping. When I am in Sheila mode, I tend to love shopping and am just like one of the girls... i am fascinated by the mental switch I take when I transform to her but I have not hand the chance to fully explore being Sheila from more then a few hours and mostly in the privacy of my home.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    As time goes on it becomes more and more clear that Tina is in many ways startlingly different from my masculine self. Our evolution is more and more separation to minimize confusion between our gendered selves.

At this point, the only circumstance in which the transformation to Tina takes place quickly is when she is completely alone. When we travel for work, the process is that outside the hotel room it's my masculine self completely. However, when stepping into the hotel room and closing the door, the first thing that happens is a change to Tina's shoes, and that signals the change in personality. At that moment it is Tina and the clothes, makeup, hair, or whatever is secondary and totally at her whim within the constraints of when we next have to leave the room. The system works quite well.

Outside of that one circumstance, the transformation to Tina is a very formal process that strips the masculine self and move to the feminine Tina. There is no chance at all that Tina could present to anyone else as anything less than fully transformed.

This all sounds a bit odd, but it's life!!!

tina

Platinum Member
    I'm pretty much the same person, regardless of how I dress. I don't really consciously change...maybe there's a bit of a subconscious shift that I'm not aware of.