Thread: friends and the beach

bobbie sue

friends and the beach

Hi ladies had a great weekend my s.o. and i and three other cd frinds with their s.o. went to the beach we took in a play went shopping to eat but the most fun was all eight of as lovely ladies laying on the beach working on our tans i wore my white bikina and my wife wore her black one two had on one peice and the rest had on their bikinas so nice to just be yourself ,

Bobbie Sue, don't know how often you go out in public, but either way it had to be a great outing !!!
    Congratulations and many more.

Beth
    Oh, how I wish....

Nice! I am officially envious! Sounds like you had a great time.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Years ago my late wife and used to go to the beach as 2 girls. It was great fun! I have never gone as a group like you did, but that would have been real fun! I'm too old for that now, but I am still jealous!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

SOUNDS AMAZING! I'm jealous! Question: passable? Was it a crowded? Do tell more!

bobbie sue
    Yes I am very passable i live 24/7 and have for many years starting at home with my mother and yes it was a little crowded we had a lot of fun an are planing to back soon HUGHS AND KISSES