Thread: Inconspicious boobs

Banned Read only

Inconspicious boobs

For those of us that don't pass 100% but still like to go out and pass to the point of not being noticed how do you wear B,C or D breast forms and not be noticed. I'm talking about underdressing and wearing girl jeans and top with no wig or makeup. If you need the forms to make your self feel whole underneath and you love what a bra and forms do, can this be done inconspiciously? I love my D's and really don't want to downsize.

I wear C forms, to not be to conspicious, I wear a large shirt, guy or gilr, or a windbreaker, usually with my arms crossed in front of my chest.

Deebra, it's called imagining you are a girl with very small breasts!

Seriously I know where you are coming from! I have the same problem. I just don't look good with my DDs as a bloke!
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

I leave my C's at home and drop down to enhancers.

PS also make sure your top is 1) not tight or the straps will be seen, and 2) solid enough that your bra does not show through.
    You want to wear a WHAT??

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Since my wife is no longer available to fix my wig or do my makeup, I go out as a guy wearing feminine clothing. But since I have Natural 40 B's, I always wear a bra! Sometimes with enhancers! As long as you are decently covered, most people don't care what you are wearing! The only comments that I have received in the 6 years I have been dressing this way are compliments on my outfits!! I like those!! For those who don't already know, I have been wearing a bra most of the time since I was 9 years old, and I am now in my late 70's!!

Remember, you dress to please yourself, not the rest of the world!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

In an Enigma,surrounded by a Black Hole,inside a Conundrum
    I thought this thread was about a couple of people I work with.....
    "it all unfolds before your eyes ,let Merlin cast his spell" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post
    I'm talking about underdressing and wearing girl jeans and top with no wig or makeup.
    Really? your okay with no wig or makeup but want to sport boobs? A normal looking guy wearing girl jeans and top with a set DD's no thanks very untasteful and degrading to not only all cd's but women in general

Sorry, I don't think there's anything inconspicuous about b's, c's or d's. If you're gonna wear 'em, you better own them!!!
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Formerly Deborah Whitney
    Yeah, I tried that for a while. I have C and D forms, but neither was all that inconspicuous. I just lived with the stares, no big deal really.

Banned Read only
    Kendra, I was looking for some helpful advise from the members that might have some ideas as to how to wear them to complete the transition but conceal them or make them not so noticeable, In no way was I trying to degrade wome or cd,s and I did get some positive, helpful suggestions.

Don't worry Debra we are not going to throw you to the wolves or revoke your right to wear panties. I thought it was a good question.

Quote Originally Posted by kendra_gurl View Post
    Really? your okay with no wig or makeup but want to sport boobs? A normal looking guy wearing girl jeans and top with a set DD's no thanks very untasteful and degrading to not only all cd's but women in general
    I think I have to agree with Kendra. There is no way I would leave the house with bra and boobs without having wig and make-up on too. It would just make you into a drag artist (my opinion, that's all.)

Anna x

You can bind them like many of our fellow FtM do.

http://www.ftmguide.org/binding.html
    Last edited by Taylor186; 05-09-2011 at 09:30 PM.

I'm up to two pair of forms. They're a pair of 7s and a pair of 5s. Basically a B-cup and a D-cup that fits in a C pretty good. In my first adventure out en fem in years just last week, I wore the 5s. But today, in the neighborhood I was out in my black skirt, black blazer, wig, nails, heels, the works with the 7s. I felt I stuck out too much and future outings will probalby be with the 5s.

Whatever you feel comfy in is my motto..

Renne.....

Aspiring Member
    Okay, I don't want to be cruel but you said that you don't pass 100%; then just wear what you want and pass 50%. Every time you go out dressed, you will pass 5-10% more and when you have gone out 20 or more times, you will be passing your desired 100%. Believe me when I say that passing is in your mind and if you don't mind, you pass. People will accept you if you accept yourself. Dress appropriately for your age and where you are going and you will be fine.

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sara Jessica View Post
    Sorry, I don't think there's anything inconspicuous about b's, c's or d's. If you're gonna wear 'em, you better own them!!!
    Heh. I agree with the "own them" sentiment: the more you are trying to "hide" them, the more obvious it becomes that there is something Strange about you. Wear them like they belong there and are nothing special and many people will pay so little attention as to not "see" them. (Around here, not just "many" but "most" -- with the notable exception of women who have worked in bra departments.)

Quote Originally Posted by kendra_gurl View Post
    "taste" varies greatly. There are people who would consider the outfit you have on in your icon to be "very untasteful".

But "degrading to women in general" ? Really ??? Is there anything else you'd like to tell the TG and TS amongst us about how we ought to run our lives?

I have B's... the kind you can't take off and put in the sock drawer. Trust me, outside of wearing a heavy coat in the winter, there's no making them invisible.

I hate to state the obvious, but if you don't want them noticed, don't wear them. Otherwise, flaunt it.

I've had real boobs since about the time I was twelve. I'm presently just a smidge away from a full 'B' cup. I often wear a bra under my shirts or sweaters. The bra definitely enhances my breasts. If you want to detect whether or not I'm wearing a bra you would have to really look close because I do 'layer'.

Platinum Member
    the boldest I've gotten in terms of going out was to wear with padded bra and silicon enhancers (althogether about a B) underneath a knit top and a wool sport jacket, thigh highs under slacks and sandals with 2 1/2 inch heels, along with some light mascara and lip color. I tried to keep things subtle - give a hint while not going all out. The B cup size seemed a good compromise....large enough to change the lay of my top and jacket, but not "out there" too much.

I walked into Dillards and spent some time browsing through lingerie, finally buying some hosiery from my favorite SA. I stood in line at the cashier counter with a number of ladies. I felt a little self conscious, but really didn't evoke much reaction from the women around me and engaged in some small talk with the lady immediately in front of me as we waited. She never commented on my outfit, make up or the items I was purchasing, and really seemed quite relaxed with me. I can't imagine she didn't notice, so I have to presume she was either to polite to reveal it or just didn't care. The SA was equally unphased. We've gotten to know each other quite well, and she obviously knows I enjoy wearing women's clothes, based on my purchases, but this was the most overtly feminine that I've ever been in her presence.

I've thought about my motivations quite a bit both before and after. Certainly, I expereinced a degree of exhilleration in being out in public, if not fully en femme, well past androgynous. A degree of exhibitionism, perhaps? But I also really enjoyed feeling that it was OK...no one was going to laugh, assault or arrest me for adopting a somewhat more overtly feminine appearance.
    Last edited by kimdl93; 05-10-2011 at 02:18 PM. Reason: typos

I have leasure bras that are thin and flemsy and I ware small silicon enhancers under may guy shirts and jackets. I do this in the cooler season. I have the feeling of wearing a bra with small boobs. I also ware panties or a panty girdle and hose of some type. Once in a while girly jeans. No one has ever said a thing. When shopping for girly fashions I ware a regular bar with B forms and again no one has ever said anything and I have had SA's tell me my girls are the right size for me and my girls look nice. I would like to tell them the same, maybe some day I will, including there butts.

When I transitioned back to male life in the mid-80's that was the biggest problem...hiding a pair of almost 'c's. A sports bra became my closest friend toning me down quite a bit but they were still there. Shirtless?...no way...there were a pair of beautiful womanly breasts permanently attached to my 30" frame. It wasn't until I did several years of steroids and my chest grew to 40" that my breasts finally looked more like well defined pectoral muscles than breasts...miss them...

Quote Originally Posted by sandra-leigh View Post

"taste" varies greatly. There are people who would consider the outfit you have on in your icon to be "very untasteful".

But "degrading to women in general" ? Really ??? Is there anything else you'd like to tell the TG and TS amongst us about how we ought to run our lives?
    Sandra I think you missed the point. Or perhaps I misunderstood deebra,s orginal post. I too have different size forms depending on the tops or dress I wear but she is asking about wearing forms out in public without makeup or wig..(looking like a man from what I understand) and yet not wanting to be noticed.

I am not TG or TS and I am not trying to tell you anything. I part time crossdress plain and simple .

Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post
    Kendra, I was looking for some helpful advise from the members that might have some ideas as to how to wear them to complete the transition but conceal them or make them not so noticeable, In no way was I trying to degrade wome or cd,s and I did get some positive, helpful suggestions.
    deebra
    If I am misunderstanding your question I am very sorry as It was not my intention to offend. Something about your question just does not make any scense to me. You are not trying to conceal real breast. So if you must wear a bra to complete the feeling you just wear the bra alone or with very small forms. Please explaing why anyone want to wear D forms then stap then down to hide them
    Last edited by Sandra; 05-10-2011 at 02:30 PM. Reason: merged consecutive posts, please use either multi quote or edit function. Multi posting is not allowed on the forum

Platinum Member
    I can understand the OP's question and Kendra's answer seems appropriate. If one wants to be inconspicous but at the same time feel a tad more femme, then a bra and a smaller form/enhancer should do the trick.