Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What exactly do you want to achieve crossdressing

Like a few others, I'm a bit hung up on the word "achieve". I dress for the mirror, and try to be as pretty and glamorous as possible, realizing, of course, that pretty and glamorous are measured by me and is whatever my eyes and brain say it is.
    As a pleasure dresser, I usually dress to "achieve" pleasure, again as I define it. I have been out, and in the past I have toned down my look, away from the over-the-top-ness I prefer to "achieve" passability. Not my cup of tea, though, as I prefer glam to pass.
    No, I don't think my wife would give me the pill. She knows all about my drressing (how, when, why, etc) and isn't threatened by it. I think she actually is glad that I have a stay-at-home hobby.

Nicole I think you are achieving exatly what you want. You can get as glam as you want for the mirror or tone it down a little to go out. thats what makes it so much fun. The freedom and ability to express yourself to yourself how ever you like.
    Glad you wife approves too that always helps

I dress because it just feels right. There is also a zen like state where my male self fades into the background. This is the happiness part for me.

All I want to achieve, is inner happiness. I don't understand why I love to dress up as Gigi. All I know is that I have a wife who knows what I do, when, and what I dress in. Beyond that, my life is an open book to her. I leave nothing out of my day to hide. They say, "The truth will set you free'. Well if being open and free to my wife makes me feel happy, then so be it. I don't lie, cheat, or otherwise hook up with other women. I am heterosexual. She is my best friend, and that I will not put in jeopardy for anything in this planet.

I want to present in a way that's traditionally associated with women but as a man. I'll look like a woman, I'll act like a woman, but I'll still be the same man. I decided this because when I dress I don't feel any sort of change, I'm still the same exact person, just in a visual style that I like. I've never been into guy clothes or hair or anything, I've always just done enough to skate by with that. Were I to start presenting like women do, I'd actually have a visual style that I can care about and take pride in.

I love going out dressed, I love the fashion and love being seen, I will always be a crossdresser and have no other plans for any dramatic physical changes. I am very happy when I am out doing my errands and love meeting people as I go about my business. It is alot more fun to shop for womens things and clothes while dressed that's for sure!, and I feel much more comfortable trying on pumps when I am wearing a skirt! I also feel it is very important that as I am being seen it is in a good way and I represent myself well, my thought is that it will be easier for the next gurl to be seen.

I think on some level I dress because I really, really like women. The same way I used to dress up as Daniel Boone when I was a kid, Daniel Boone represented something important to me. whether it was adventure or independence,i don't know it was certainly not something I was conscious of at the time. The fact is that, as a group, I like women, I like to associate with women, I like to talk with women. I don't for an instant feel like I am a woman born in a man's body. I really love being a guy. Wouldn't change it for the world. But, given my preference for association it'd probably be women. Feeling the kinship with women, it doesn't seem that much of a stretch to occasionally present as a woman.

I want to achieve world peace and the end to torture in 3rd world countries Oh! this isn't a pageant question. LOL. Sorry. What I really want to achieve is to be able to put on mascara and eye liner without messing it up. Seriously I dress because in the pass it was for stress relief and and Jim Beam just wasn't making it. I also love the feeling of the clothing and the fact that I have a secret that none of my friends know about and therefore they cannot put me down or tell me how wrong I am or laugh behind my back. The only one that knows is my wife.
    Marilyn Monroe: I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot.

be myself ... i dont want fool anyone ... again it is being myself..
    love

That pill is back huh? Let me say my wife has known and supported be for 35 years, as a CD, but would she slip me a pill, I doubt, that she would be that sneaky, but I would bet she would offer it to me, if I was willing to take it. And as for taking it, I would, I am one that would find life so much easier, as either a male or female, but this back and forth, It's complicated. Just that I would need to be assured that I could still find as much contentment in life.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

I dress to become someone that is NOT the male me. I dress so that, for the few hourse available to me, all the visual, audible and tactile cues suggest that I'm a woman. I'm a work in progress, but that's my goal...

it really does excite me. I enjoy the feel of the clothing and the panties.

Aspiring Member
    Well said, well put. It is very relaxing

what do i want to achieve.... it is a good question. i want to enjoy my feminine side. but i want my wife also to crossdress as a man and enjoy complete role reversal once in a while. i am not able to get an opportunity. i can not force her to be the "huband" occasionally.

I do not want to look like or be a girl. I like the style, material and comfort of many women's fashions. I would be happy if men could just wear a dress or skirt and top the same as women do and if men could choose colours and materials like womens clothes are in. Like a woman, sometimes I would be comfortable in shorts, sometimes slacks, sometimes a dress, sometimes a skirt, top and cardigan. I would like to wear pink or blue or stripes or floral or what ever looks nice at the time.
    I do have a more feminine/maternal nature than most males but I am happy being male and would like to be a male that can wear the same comfortable clothes as a woman.

When I am in male mode (99% of the time) I enjoy being a man. When I am in girl mode I enjoy being a girl. If there is any goal it is just to enjoy being who I am.

I seek to have the deepest, fuillest identificaion with being a woman, but then taking it to the next level:
    to be spirtitually connected to the Goddess.... and feel that connection with my wife, other Goddess women, and to
    follow a path that is good and right....
    --------
    Love your woman within...

Know thy self -- Be your true self......

Having it both ways as male & female, and sometimes someplace in between.
    I find no gratification other than letting loose, going out the front door and being me....there is no taking it to the next level. My femme side is literally the other half of me.

I am quite content being in the public eye, not for attention or exhibitionist purposes, but just to be another lady. If I don't get noticed, and I'm anonymous, then that suits me fine.