Thread: How do you feel when you go out?

GypsyKaren

How do you feel when you go out?

When I go out dressed I feel so many things, but it's never overwhelming. I'm calm, relaxed, and nervous at the same time. I always feel so feminine when I'm out in the world, I'm totally Karen. I feel like my feet aren't touching the ground, but I take in everything around me. When I have to go back to being just Gypsy I re-live my times out, going over each moment and each emotion I felt. I feel complete. How do you other girls who go out feel?

GypsyKaren

I know it don't make sense, but if I say confident and scared at the same time. I was walking though the mall a few weeks ago, and some guy tapped me on the shoulder, I almost peed, he wanted to tell me my purse was open. He was very nice and trying to be helpful, but I was ready to jump out of my skin. He appologized for startling me, and I thanked him for letting me know about my purse. But at that moment, all my confidence went right down the drain. Hope that explains it well enough.

Its a rush...and like both of you girls say things go from being confident and feeling like I'm pulling it off all the way to the other end of the spectrum where I get nervous and butterflys kick in.

Nightclubs and all that...I have no problems. But going to the mall, drug stores or resturants...I still get nervous. But i think the rush from being nervous kinda feeds my desire to go back out again.

I'll tell you all in 2 weeks time.

he helped a lady

BilliJo,

You must have looked pretty good or he would not have said any thing to you. He was doing a kindness, telling a lady her purse was open. Go girl!

Eileen

Getting wet looking for the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow
    I guess it depends on the day, i have confident days and disaster days...

I've stopped feeling nervous now, and the heart isn't pounding any more... Strangely enough i feel more "normal" when out and about as "her" than i do as "him" now, as him, i feel all paranoid and nervy, as her i don't care what others think! How weird is that?

Rebecca

Quote Originally Posted by Deidra Cowen
    Its a rush...and like both of you girls say things go from being confident and feeling like I'm pulling it off all the way to the other end of the spectrum where I get nervous and butterflys kick in.

Nightclubs and all that...I have no problems. But going to the mall, drug stores or resturants...I still get nervous. But i think the rush from being nervous kinda feeds my desire to go back out again.
    That's because you look fabulous! That builds confidence! Only have been out occasionally, usually for a drive or a walk, but one time travelled back to PA en femme.

How do I feel? If I'm going to the post office... bored... the pub... thirsty... the office... stressed... the shops... poor.
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Just wonderful --- I feel more comfortable and relaxed and like I have been set free!!

Quote Originally Posted by GypsyKaren
    When I go out dressed I feel so many things, but it's never overwhelming. I'm calm, relaxed, and nervous at the same time. I always feel so feminine when I'm out in the world, I'm totally Karen. I feel like my feet aren't touching the ground, but I take in everything around me. When I have to go back to being just Gypsy I re-live my times out, going over each moment and each emotion I felt. I feel complete. How do you other girls who go out feel?

GypsyKaren
    Hi......
    Walking out in my high heels with my long dress on makes me feel complete as a person, if it's raining and windy with my dress blowing it feels so lovely and makes me feel so feminine. Go on girl give it a go.....
    Jasmin

Aspiring Member
    Hello Karen How do I feel?...............

Scared, apprehensive, nervous, filled with anxitey. However at the same time I also feel natural, real, true, mixed emotions but the positive ones outweigh the negitive ones

love mand xxx

Weak kneed, constantly looking over my shoulders, fumble fingers when digging through my purse, teeth chattering on the hottest day..., but it's the best feeling in the world.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

Aspiring Member
    Gypsy,

It pretty much depends how confident I am on the day. And how long I go out for. I can sometimes start out very nervous but, after walking passed a few people, I settle down quickly. Then once I get confident it feels quite natural and my whole body relaxes into it. Often I do tune out of being genetic male or maybe just gender - well until I'm approached by someone and then I click back to reality. Recently, I had a week when I could get out quite freely and by the Wednesday or Thursday I became accustomed to coming and going in female mode.

It is also exhilerating, particularly when something nice happens. And there is an adrenylin rush when I pass someone I know unnoticed - there is that 'getting away with it' - aspect.

With school holidays on I have been unable to get out for a couple of weeks and it will be interesting see if I still have that high level of confidence. But I think for me its something I have to work at continuously.

Fiona xx

My Friends Call Me Maddy Madilyn's Avatar

Smile Alive And Uninhibited

Gypsy,

I feel totally alive and like I can conquer the world. I don't get out often, so when I do it's an event and I make it a big deal. There's nothing better than being all dolled up for a night of dancing. I'd love to hang with you sometime baby.

Kisses,

Maddy
    [SIZE=3]If You Are Beautiful On The Inside, You'll Be Beautiful On The Outside[/SIZE]

Hey girls, check out my Yahoo Photo Album sometime...Let me know what you think???

Ladies, if you like what you see, then please help me out by voting 10 at the Hot Or Not link here...ty