Thread: What Role Does Your “Femme” Persona Play?

Aspiring Member

What Role Does Your “Femme” Persona Play?

My biggest fantasy has always been the housewife fantasy…You know the 50’s housewife … shirtwaist dresses … 4” pumps just to make breakfast for your adoring family. This role was probably epitomized by Barbara Billingsly of “Leave it to Beaver” fame.

I have achieved my goals to a certain extent…. I can dress whenever I want. Most (but not all) of the “male” roles are performed by my Sweetie. I’m mostly in charge of keeping the house clean, the clothing washed, and around 50% of the meals are cooked by me. And finally I do all the dishes and cleaning up after a meal.

So in conclusion, in my case I’d say 60-75% of my Cross-Dressing fantasies have come true for me!

So here’s my two-part question for all who care to answer

#1 What were your Cross-Dressing fantasies? and……

#2 To what extent did they (or did they not) come true?

Thank You
    Daniellle

Silver Member
    Most of mine revolve around feminine pampering and grooming. Although I'm balding I have had my wig styled many a time, manicures, pedicure, acrylics on toes and fingers, updos. The one that is most unlikely is a perm enfemme and a body wax. The ultimate is all that pampering followed by some time in a wedding gown and that I accomplished back in the fall at a photo shoot. Of course part of that fantasy included the several trips to David's Bridals for bridal gown shopping. Glad to hear you are at 60 to 75%, I'd say I'm more a 50to 60% gal.

Platinum Member
    I don't include housekeeping or cooking among my CD fantasies. Mine are met to the extent that I can dress, expereince life and interact with others as a woman. The closer I come to that aspiration or goal, the closer I am to realizing my fantasies.

My fantasies were really goals. They were to be an action/adventure oriented heroine and a performer. I've pretty much accomplished both at least on a local level.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    I don't include housekeeping or cooking among my CD fantasies. Mine are met to the extent that I can dress, expereince life and interact with others as a woman. The closer I come to that aspiration or goal, the closer I am to realizing my fantasies.
    Yep, that pretty well sums it up for me too.

Anna x

Priestess Of Black Rain Raynefall's Avatar
    I wouldn't really say I fit into a certain role/personality. I just like to either look cute or sexy. Sometimes I go for both. Lol. I can't say I have certain fantasies or goals. I guess if I had one thing it would just be the ability to dress freely whenever I feel like it. That will hopefully be somewhat accomplished soon though. I may be able to say more in the future but as of now there really isn't anything.

My female fantasies are quite apart from my persona and real life. I feel I'm a slim,stylish, mid 30's (I wish!) kind of woman. In that role the manicure and shopping is fairly prominent. I've also helped out with civic organizations and testified for change in public. Being in a fashion show was also in line with who I am. I'm not sure what else is as yet unsatisfied.
    Last edited by Sally24; 05-11-2011 at 03:22 PM. Reason: changed manure to manicure! lol
    Sally

Banned Read only
    Being a homemaker is not a fantasy anymore. Today, after dropping my wife off at work, I returned home and dressed. It is trying to be spring around here, so I unpacked a floor length Jacyln Smith spring pink dress; put on a low heel, all the required foundation garments, wig and, I started my day. I made a pot of spaghetti sauce for dinner, a cherry cake, vacuumed the floors; washed the breakfast dishes; and did two loads of laundry. If my wife had asked that I do these chores in drab, I'd probably do them. However, doing them en femme makes an intolerable chore a pleasant activity. Oh, well, the dryer bell went off, so it's time to fold the laundry.

I've had many but the predominant one is to be my wife's maid. I'm very lucky she's very accepting and supportive. We have a regular scheduled maid service night where I dress up in my uniform and do various chores like making dinner, doing the washing, ironing and folding, etc. Sometimes she thinks up little maid tasks for me to do under her supervision. Basically she has the night off and my job is to make things easier for her and pamper her. We finish up with me giving her a massage or something pleasurable for her. Its role play but gentle and loving. I get to play dress up and do nice things for her. A win-win.

It's largely come true (as described). I'd like a little more gentle teasing and for her to feel more 'entitled' to my service but I consider myself very very lucky for what I have.

:-)

My female persona is not role play, it's the other half of me. I go out in public to be the woman that I am because I have that side of me. Living it is a dream come true. I can't be happy simply being male.

I like role play too. Being a little girl is fun. The frilly dresses, and dolls are just fantasy. That's my imagination at work, and it's been with me since I was 6.

I've always hated looking in a mirror as I have such an unmasculine appearance. The fun for me is seeing how feminine I can look and then looking in the mirror and feeling proud.
    The behaviour then follows.

Great thread ....

1. The feel of the clothes, walking in heels, and that hair on my back .... wow, makes me feel soooo good.

2. I have just come fully out to my wife, so mine have 90% come true. Just the going out and meeting others to conquer now .... Soon hopefully.

Melissa x
    Melissa x

At last, the Woman in me is released .... It feels sooooo good.

Quote Originally Posted by JamieNZ View Post

I've had many but the predominant one is to be my wife's maid. I'm very lucky she's very accepting and supportive. We have a regular scheduled maid service night where I dress up in my uniform and do various chores like making dinner, doing the washing, ironing and folding, etc. Sometimes she thinks up little maid tasks for me to do under her supervision. Basically she has the night off and my job is to make things easier for her and pamper her. We finish up with me giving her a massage or something pleasurable for her. Its role play but gentle and loving. I get to play dress up and do nice things for her. A win-win.

It's largely come true (as described). I'd like a little more gentle teasing and for her to feel more 'entitled' to my service but I consider myself very very lucky for what I have.

:-)
    JamieNZ, you saved me a lot of writing! Your fantasies response and the extent of them have come true for me. I could have written the exact words you wrote.
    My SO is a very loving Dominant woman. It is my pleasure to serve her in any way she wishes, both in drab and in fem mode. Of course I really love being in fem mode when she wishes me to be her maid.
    We are life partners that will never marry for several personal reasons, but one long time fantasy of mine would be wearing a wedding gown and marrying her with close accepting and understanding friends present. The both of us dressed in gowns and exchanging vows would be a dream come true.
    Another fantasy would be to own and operate a lifestyle friendly restaurant/lounge or maybe a resort, where all the staff are TG. A place where anyone living various alternate lifestyles could come and be themselves with no harassment or judgements made about them.

Hi ,

I spos if i had a fantasy tho im not sure if i ever had one. i just did things . real life was / is more me so being a woman is my life as well. so really if theres is some thing i'd like to do i can ,& can just enjoy doing it ,

...noeleena...

I want to become a cosmetician or something, take classes on professional make up, my feminine role is I want to be a beautiful woman, part of that is learning how to do make up very well, I figured given the disadvantage of having a male body I need as much make up skill as possible.

I'm a long ways from my goal, but sometimes when I dress up, I feel beautiful (as long as I don't look in a mirror) and as I feel beautiful I find my confidence goes up too.

It's no fantasy, after I retired I became a house wife. The wife has continued to work so I have become, cook, and house keeper, and laundress. And I do it most days in either a skirt with heels, or Capri's and flats.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

I like to fantasize about being something like Samantha from Sex and the City: Older, experienced, savvy, sexy, and adventurous, with a definite 'don't care a damn' type of personality.

Jill's role is just to be a much softer version of Jay.

Come and talk with me ;) Briana90802's Avatar
    I don't know about it being a fantasy but one of my goals is to dress as femme anime character and then go to a comic con or anime con. I need a "wing-man", or "wing-woman" as it were. Anyone interested?

my goal, or fantasy , or whatever you call it , is to be a passable woman...someone that is pretty...and get to wear pretty clothes and be accepted by everyone...no cooking on doing the housework for me....

wendy

I just belive my fem time helps to keep me sane!!!

I would say my CDing fantasies are probably very boring. I just want to go to a dance club and go crazy. I need to find friends that'll be down to go though.

Mine was always to be able to go out in public anywhere, anytime and hold my head up, not be afraid and enjoy life.

It came true starting about 6 years ago (thanks Becky) and now I go out all the time. Yesterday my wife and I went shopping and had a great time. We went to 2 different malls, tried on lots of clothes, and had dinner at our favorite Chinese restaurant.
    My fantasy has come to life and now I live it, not dream about it....thanks hun...I love you.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !