Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: female name

female name

People suggest a female name but have no idea what to have myby i should ask my wife and we can figure something out do people usally go with something with there male name in someway?

Quote Originally Posted by satin n lace View Post
    People suggest a female name but have no idea what to have myby i should ask my wife and we can figure something out do people usally go with something with there male name in someway?
    I didn't, but it was one of my ancestor's names, so it keeps it in the family at least...LOL

Anna x

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    We identified Tina's existence together, so it only made sense to name her together. Besides, I certainly didn't want a name that my wife disliked. I sent her a list of names that were ok with me and she picked one

Deep in the Heart of Texas..okay..DFW area
    My ex suggested this name after I showed her pics, post divorce. I liked it to as it seemed fitting versus my orginal name.
    Marissa

"You better look hard and look twice,
    ...is that me, baby or just a brilliant disguise?"- The Boss

Mine is, its a personal joke. It might also be a subconcious neon sign saying here I am. It is also one of my favorite names too.

Jaimie

Banned Read only
    I grew up hearing "You were suppose to be a girl!," since my brother was first born. I decided I should take the feminine name of the male name they gave me. My mother has always been anti-gay, bigoted, etc, so it's kind of a slap in her face. Maybe, that's why I developed into a cross dresser???

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    I have not yet come up with one, and I am not sure if I want to at this point. My wife is still a little uncomfortable, and this is all new to her, so I don't want her to think I am taking it too far. I have come up with 2 ideas...one rearranges the letters in my male name, the other is what I think I remember I was told my name would have been if I was born a GG. Hmmmmm?
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    I stuck with the same initials but got away from the male forenames (Robert John changed to Rianna Joyce)
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

Wynonna is the Native American name for the first born daughter. See'n as how I'm part Apachie and the oldest of my siblings, it just seemed right.

The woman inside me Kathryn Philips's Avatar
    My female name just came to me when I need to create some forum profiles and email accounts on the web. Inmediately it felt right for me, and have used it ever since. I had thought of using the name my parents would have given me if I had been born biologicaly female. That name was "Patricia", which also happens to be my wife's name, so that would have been an unappopiate name, specialy given her complete lack of acceptance of me as a CD.

Incidentally, the double "t" in "Kattie" arose from the fact that "Katie Philips" was already taken in yahoo mail. I am perhaps too old to be a "Katie" but don't really see myself as a "Catherine", I much prefer "Kathryn" and When I get older I will probably use it. I hope by then, I can spend much more time as a woman and meet other people in person as "Kathryn".

xxx
    Kathryn Philips

Thanks everyone now i have some ideas.

My first name is Bill (William), so that turned into Billie and I liked the the Micheal Jackson song Billie Jean so I took that. My middle name is Thomas and I almost went with Tomi. But it just didn't fit me. Billie Jean

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    My wife saw me dressed and said I look like a Carroll
    Drumming, My other hobby

In the beautiful Blue Ridge mountains of VA
    I chose my name after something my Father said that if I had been a girl I would have been called Darlene, and both Dad and Mom know about their daughter now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Life is too short dress whenever you can!

I went with Molly because it's one of my favorite girl names, and it's the name of one of my favorite fictional characters: Molly Millions

Ahhh, there was this girl I knew from high school that looked oh so lovely in the tight sweaters she wore. . . Debby. That was many years ago and the problem is now that I know a number of GG Debby's. Could be a problem. . .

Go with something that feels good to you- look through a book or website of female baby names ( most common place to find lists of names ). Some people go with a name that has personal meaning to them ( like someone they knew ).
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

I picked mine based on the meaning "to tie" like tying together 2 personalities....and because I love how it sounds :>)

I found the task of picking a name rather daunting. I finally settled on something practical and fairly uncommon that referred to my distant heritage.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Personally my Femme name is nothing like my male name,Be a good idea to involve your wife in the decision,my wife picked my middle name

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

I decided to use the feminine version of my male name. For some time I thought I'd go by Johanna (which I've always thought was a sexy name) but Jamie is MY name and my femme side is still part of me, not a pseudonym.

Just like the comfy clothes that I wear as Renne. I just closed my eyes and the name came to me. The initials are the same as my non-fem name and I suppose that someday I'll have to sign my name as Renne B so that's where I started....

Renne.....

"Kathie" is in honor of a long past friend who had a very intense influence on me as a youth. She was a "princess" loved and respected by all. If I could only be a little bit of the person she was.

I like Eve because I used what was once male and now evolved into female.

I kept my initials but thats it. the name is my initial, but other than that, I just like it. The B. stands for Betterman, it's from a line in Tootise Michal Doresy said " I was a better man as a woman, than I ever was as a man." I loved that line, so I took Betterman for a last name.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.