Thread: Thinking Back

Thinking Back

I was just thinking of the time when I was around 10 years old. I was with my mother and stopped at a Aunts to visit she was a seamstress. Shoretly afer arriving she asked my mother if I would wear a dress she was working on for alterations as I was the same size as the girl she was making it for. I was embarressed at her asking but my mother agreed that was 50 years ago and that little time with her still is clear in my mind just a interesting part of my life Thanks Missy

Aspiring Member
    Oh, obviously not a missed opportunity, which I wished I had had because I did know the desire for gurly things, until maybe 4 decades later.

Geez, modeling at ten years old. I am envious Hon. That must have been a fantastic experience.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Sounds like a great experience, and with Mom's permission...

Anna x
    Anna x