Thread: Blending While Doing Outdoor Activities En Femme?

Blending While Doing Outdoor Activities En Femme?

I had a first, new and exciting experience that was a real confidence builder for me. A couple other TG friends and I hiked to the top of a popular waterfall, and back down, about 1-1/2 hours. We were dressed to blend (in women's hiking jackets, activewear and hiking/running shoes), and were on our best female behavior. All in all it was a lot of fun, we joked a lot, and got some great photos (to be posted soon). One of the girls had one of her hip pads slide down her pant leg where it got trapped between her tapered jeans and her calf -she could not repair her wardrobe manfunction on the trail in the open - so on we went, giggling, yet no one was the wiser.

We passed dozens of groups of hikers; people acted and conversed with us as they would with any group of three women (we have plausible female voices). If they did read us we didn't notice nor really cared.

I was wondering what other outdoor activities some of you have done en femme?

Cycling. I actually have a woman's road bike hanging next to the man's mt. bike.

A couple of years ago I walked across the Golden Gate Bridge both ways when 5,000 little girl scouts with their group leaders were doing the same thing for a special merit badge. Now that was an interesting experience!

I have a really pretty teal green cap sleeve top that I wear often on bike trips.

Yep! I am wearing a jersey skort and a pink T-shirt.
    I am going outside to do some work on a shed and things in the yard.
    I dress similar to this everyday.

Done some mountain hiking in a tanktop and leather shorts, white-water rafting on the Colorado. For that I wore a white string bikini under a white gauze top with Daisy Duke's and white Keds. At the time I was still reasonably passable but the bikini top under the gauze cover up removed any suspicions anyone might have had giving quite the eye-full when we got wet!

Jenn

Platinum Member
    nothing yet. My wife and I are planning an expedition to Costa Rica. The "plan" is for me to spend the entire trip en femme...on the beach, hiking, site seeing, dining and dancing. If we pull it off, it could be a vacation to remember, and we hope, the first of many such adventures.

Golf is the only thing like that so far
    Michelle

Photos I mentioned I'd post are under Social Events, Titled "Hiking with Friends"

In Milwaukee we have an 11 day music festival known as Summerfest. As part of the celebration there is a huge fireworks display on July 3rd. The fireworks are set off from a barge on Lake Michigan and thousands of sepctators jam the festival grounds and adjoining parks. I spent an entire day at the lakefront en femme with my best friend Rexy. We both blended in with the crowd and conversed with passers-by, it was a great experience.

I have also done shopping, gone to rummage sales, flea markets, movies, restaurants, and gas stations where I've blended in. I have been read a few times but I don't consider that a problem when I'm enjoying myself.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Wish I had the nerve, was about 10 pounds lighter, had dark hair, no wrinkles, a friend(s) to go with and was pretty..............sighhhhhhh.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    How nice, Stefia, that u r able to blend!

I can't and I don't like to, so I don't try! Unless I'm out with other girls who r, of course!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Really a great expierence Stefi, what a great time........Debra