Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Caught In My Bra!

Caught In My Bra!

Well, it finally happened and, oddly enough, I'm glad that it did because it resulted in one of those very girly moments to be treasured.

I have an inexpensive necklace that I really like. I wear it very frequently. It is a heart shape with a jewel in it, a bit like the famous "Heart of the Ocean" necklace in the movie Titanic.

The reason I really like mine is that the jewel is interchangeable. The heart opens with a little clip and you can place a differently colored heart shaped stone into it.

Yesterday I had taken out the pink stone and replaced it with a clear stone in order to go with a green outfit I was wearing.

As I went to take it off at the end of the evening, my finger went into the place where the stone should have been and I suddenly realized that the stone must have slipped out! Gone!

I was very upset because although it isn't an expensive necklace, the loss of the clear stone meant that I could no longer wear it with a lot of colors for which I don't have colored stones.

Oh well, I figured, sometimes we have to accept those things. I took off my blouse and there it was, caught between my skin and my bra! As it fell, my bra had captured it!

I was happy that my stone was saved! And delighted that it occurred in such a feminine manner! It was the first time I'd ever had that happen!

Hugs,
    Persephone .
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Good story with a nice ending, just goes to show there is a first time for everything !! LOL
    [SIZE="3"]Lots of love Gina X[/SIZE]

If you sit near the river for long enough eventually the bodies of your enemies will float by......Chinese Proverb
    Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
    I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are still missing !!
    People who think they know everything, are especially annoying to those of us who do

Lovely story, and so pleased you found the stone :-)

Melissa x

Great story i am happy you found the stone. I have had simular things happen where i have dropped somthing and it landed in my bra.
    Mistybtm

Good ending!
    I haven't had that happen, but I do keep my cell phone in my bra sometimes!

Yes, they are good for things other than holding boobs up (or in)!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

See....Bras also double as a safe deposit box!!! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by DAVIDA View Post
    Good ending!
    Do you have your cell phone on Vibrate ?? LOL
    [SIZE="3"]Lots of love Gina X[/SIZE]

If you sit near the river for long enough eventually the bodies of your enemies will float by......Chinese Proverb
    Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
    I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are still missing !!
    People who think they know everything, are especially annoying to those of us who do

Quote Originally Posted by Gina X View Post
    Do you have your cell phone on Vibrate ?? LOL
    Of course not!

That setting is for padded panties!

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    thats why they are called (this is a real stretch) Over the shoulder boulder holders or double barreled sling-shots.
    Drumming, My other hobby

Silver Member
    Gee, was I the pnly one to read this thread 'cause I thought you got wearing your bra. What wasI thinking. Yours was a much more pleasant post than I exoected. Sara

Quote Originally Posted by DAVIDA View Post
    Good ending!
    My wife does that sometimes.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Sara -- I had to go back and reread the title. I should have thought that, too. Persephone, when I started reading I thought you were going to say that your necklace chain got caught in your bra (perhaps, the hooks), but I'm glad the story had a happy ending.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Persephone, I got completely the wrong end of the stick on this one! I assumed that you had been discovered by an unknowing wife, wearing a bra...sorry.

Anna x
    Anna x

Good story and greater subject line creativity, you had me for a while there

Aren't you glad you don't have a boyfriend? Otherwise he would of have choked on it!..

Love, Ericka...
    She's back

Bras, those wonderful man-made inventions. I sometimes put my cell phone there when waiting for an important call and not wanting to miss it. For the curious, it is on ring and vibrate. I have also put credit cards there when in a hurry. Last but not least and in line with the OP's discovery, I have found food crumbs there too!

Platinum Member
    what a neat story! So far, I haven't been saved by the bra...but who knows!

This was a much more pleasant story then I was expecting, but glad to see you found your jewel

In an Enigma,surrounded by a Black Hole,inside a Conundrum
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarasometimes View Post
    Gee, was I the pnly one to read this thread 'cause I thought you got wearing your bra. What wasI thinking. Yours was a much more pleasant post than I exoected. Sara
    that`s what I thought too......
    "it all unfolds before your eyes ,let Merlin cast his spell" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The only thing i ever found in mine is my wifes fingers and hands lol.

Now _that_ was a tricky thread title!

What is it with you and jewelery? Necklace stone in the bra, earring on the escalator...
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

I thought you were going to tell us, YOU got CAUGHT in your bra! HA! A whole different ballgame!

Silver Member
    The cell phone post reminded me of a comment a rather well endowed young lady said when asked why she had her phone tucked partially into her bra, "I deserve to have some conveniences to make up for the strap marks I get from carrying these things around all the time." Sounded fair to me.

Great story but when I first seen the title of your post. Caught in my bra I had a whole different idea about what it was going to be about.
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987