Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wasn't for bad luck i would have no luck at all.

Wasn't for bad luck i would have no luck at all.

Unbelievable just unbelievable. Yesterday morning i went to our summer cabin to open it up for the summer. Usually my wife comes with me, but she was to busy. I got up at 5am and got dressed, wearing silky panties, black pantyhose, a black skirt just over the knee and a push up bra because i didn't want to wear the forms, and a fem blouse. I put my jeans and sweater over and left the house. Once on the highway i removed my jean and sweater and put on a new pair of 4"open toe heels my wife bought for me during the week and that i was dying to try on. It felt so good, so relaxing driving dressed, even though i was only half dressed, specially that i am always locked inside when i dress. Going there you could take the highway all the way, or you could cut off the highway and as i did take side roads. The side roads are country roads with hundred of miles of farms and fields and lots of forest. About half an hour driving on the side street i wanted to get out and stretch, when my wife is with me we usually get out and she takes pictures of me dressed. I looked in the mirror and didn't see any cars behind me and look a far distance ahead and there were no cars. I pulled over on the side and as soon as i opened the door WHAT A RUSH felt the outdoor air surround my pantyhosed legs, i get out and feel the heels on the ashfault, instead of the hardwood floor from home. Well that feeling lasted for a whole 10 seconds because when i put my head up there was a hunter in full army gear rifle and all, 20 feet away from me, standing there looking at me. Holy sh#t i tried not to act surprised and i wish i would have been totally dressed so maybe there was a 10% chance that he thought i was a woman. I slowly got back in the car and drove away and looked back but he didn't come out of the forest, i was so pissed off of all the 100 miles of forest i had to stop 20 feet away from a person, so upset that i got changed back into my male cloth. I couldn't see his face because he was wearing goggles and had a army helmet on, so if i ever see this guy again i will never know him. All the days and hours waiting for this opportunity gone to waste and the question, why me? Why the one time i take a chance i get caught. My wife always told me if you want to stay in the closet you can't take to many chances, i didn't think in the middle of 100s of miles of forest i was taking much of a chance. Just no luck. Sorry it was so long needed to let it out, hope all of you have better luck, may be time for a purge.

Try not to feel too bad Marla, stuff just happens.
    You will never see him again and he won't see you.

I'm sure you gave him something to talk about though.
    Keely

One of the Reds

Are you sure that wasn't either an army exercise, or a paint ball match?

There's nothing much open from a hunting season perspective at this time of the year (spring turkey, maybe?)
    But the helmet and goggles sounds more like what I described above. were you near an army base?

Either way, as Keely said, you gave them something to talk about!

Oh, and don't purge; you'll just regret wasting all that money when you buy everything all over again...

Quote Originally Posted by Keely View Post
    Try not to feel too bad Marla, stuff just happens.
    You will never see him again and he won't see you.

I'm sure you gave him something to talk about though.
    Like Keely said you will never see him again so don't worry about it.

Did you ever stop to think that the hunter may have been wearing panties under all the army gear? Just a thought.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Thanks for the support, i hope nothing comes out this, when your in deep in the closet as i am, there's no room for error, for me even to be on this site is a big step. And i still wonder how i did it without the support of all you.

i guess i don't see that you are deep in the closest...you have been out in public dressed...driving aorund does count...and your wife knows...that is not very deep in the closest to me....by they way, you legs look great with the black pantyhose and black heels...

wendy

I feel your pain, Maria - sometimes I, too, feel that life has thrown me more than my fair share of curve-balls despite the fact that I am not the type of person who goes out of their way to screw up their lives by deliberately making bad choices, as some people seem to do.

I just wish I was as good at beating the odds when it comes to lotteries, compared with the knack I seem to have when it comes to attracting bad luck or negative life experiences. Fortunately, I have my crossdressing to fall back on when seeking refuge from life's vicissitudes ...

That sounds like a 1000 to 1 chance.
    So you can now do the same thing 999 more times and not bump into someone.
    This is what’s called Suzy logic.

Like Suzi says, the chances of it happening are...well, 1000 to 1, and you'll never meet him again, unless he was your boss.

Anyway, you like dressing up in girly things, he likes dressing up in soldiery things. What's the difference really? They are all clothes...

Anna x
    Anna x

Stop and think about it -- next time you just want to feel femm and anjoy a drive; get dressed all the way and go so if you are seen at 20 feet the worst any one could say is Oh look a lady stopped for a rest break or something -- at least the chance of reconizing you are dimminshed greatly -- your outing will be so much more fullfilling. Have fun...........Debra

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Maria, by your own reasoning u were on, "hundreds of miles of back country roads".

What r the odds of that "hunter" knowing who u r? 50,000 to 1? And, then RECOGNIZING U? Maybe 1,000,000 to 1?

As a closet denizen, instead feeling found out, I'd think of it as a wake up call to re-think how I approach dressing outside of my home!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

In the beautiful Blue Ridge mountains of VA
    Please don't purge for you will regret it later on, I only did it once and I still miss that blue silk suit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Life is too short dress whenever you can!

Quote Originally Posted by suzy1 View Post
    Love that theory , hope your right.

Platinum Member
    Your wife has a point. If you want to be who you are, except when someone is lookng, then you are not being yourself. I have no idea what that GI might have thought, chances are - its just two women...or 1 woman and a guy in a dress taking pictures. Either way..not high on his list of priorities.

OK so, I am at the same point myself. I dress up in women's clothes to a greater or lesser degree, wear make up and jewelry, then expect the public to see me without guesing that I'm CD. Serously, at some point one has to fish or cut bait!!!

Relax, you made a get away and there's no way for that hunter to make trouble for you now.
    Unless, of course, he got your license number.

Banned Read only
    So you were dressed in women's clothes, it would have been far worse if you had been dressed as a deer!

Quote Originally Posted by CharlotteCD View Post
    So you were dressed in women's clothes, it would have been far worse if you had been dressed as a deer!
    Well i guess your right, we must always look on the bright side. That's funny thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Anna B View Post
    Like Suzi says, the chances of it happening are...well, 1000 to 1, and you'll never meet him again, unless he was your boss.

Anyway, you like dressing up in girly things, he likes dressing up in soldiery things. What's the difference really? They are all clothes...

Anna x
    You both were in the costumes you enjoy wearing. For all you know, that hunter was a girl dressed as a man. The hunter didn't say or gesture anything to you, probably didn't even pay attention to you.

There are far more important things in the world to worry about than this.
    People who live in glass houses should pull the shades down!!

I reckon you were lucky....It's not CDer season

One time I was dressed down in the basement, and the construction guy had the key to the front door and was coming in upstairs. I was having work done in my house. I quickly got naked and ran upstairs, I figured that was less embarrassing....I made it okay but was in quite a panic when I heard that front door.

If i ran out of gas or my car broke down, i can bet you that no one would have been around.

“The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.”
    --Andy Rooney

It is relatively easy to make a mistake like that. Particularly if you are out of your "element".

I live close to the mountains now. But I used to have a place in the mountains. Scenarios like you just described are a fairly common occurrence. Many "tourists" will drive about 5 miles on a dirt road and start assuming they are in the "wilderness", lol.

I have come around a turn on a mountain dirt road more than once to find a car/van parked at the side of the road (or in the middle of the road!), with the occupants doing things they would never consider doing in public...

Hey, no harm done. I tend to just laugh at myself after those events and mark it off to experience. At least it was not your Uncle or some relative, eh?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by eluuzion View Post
    “The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.”
    --Andy Rooney

It is relatively easy to make a mistake like that. Particularly if you are out of your "element".

I live close to the mountains now. But I used to have a place in the mountains. Scenarios like you just described are a fairly common occurrence. Many "tourists" will drive about 5 miles on a dirt road and start assuming they are in the "wilderness", lol.

I have come around a turn on a mountain dirt road more than once to find a car/van parked at the side of the road (or in the middle of the road!), with the occupants doing things they would never consider doing in public...

Hey, no harm done. I tend to just laugh at myself after those events and mark it off to experience. At least it was not your Uncle or some relative, eh?
    Well, i hope it was a stranger, the odds are good that it was,but then again what were the odds that i would have got out of my car right there. Maybe it was a wake up call, someone telling me to stay inside. I can,t afford to purge and let go of 30 years collection of cloths and shoe's. You know what they say when you fall off a horse, jump back on. Thank to all of you for your support.

*Kisses and Best Wishes* Wendy_Marie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by suzy1 View Post
    Lightning never strikes twice sort of logic...?

Using theis logic and odds then my home should never have been hit not once, but three times by Tornados in a ten year span....Sorry suzy but I don't believe in odds making....Lol
    [SIZE="3"]"I can't talk girl talk when there is a guy inside my head." Gracie Lou Freebush[/SIZE]
    Is this all that's left of my life before me. Straight Jacket Memories and Seditive Highs! No Happy Ending like they always Promised...There's got to be something left for me... And I Turn my Head and Stare into the Eyes of a Stranger.
    To those of you who consider yourselves to be "Cat People" I apologize in advance for I am not.