Thread: A brief anecdote .....

A brief anecdote .....

I was on my way to the city, about an hour and a half away, and while in my way there I've decided to get ahead and stop by a service area and do my nails while in male mode, well, while driving I relized that I was on empty so I decided to stop by and get some gas, I grabbed my credit card and steped out of my vehicle and closed the door, well I got locked out of my vehicle, so there I was, outside my vehicle with no shoes, painted toe nails and hands and a gas station full of people, I felt so awful since I act very straight while in male mode and very feminie while in woman mode, nevertheless, a nice ladie pulled right behind me and I had to act "gay", I put up the best show ever, she even hugged me few times, I asked her to let me use her cell phone to call on star service and she kept caressing my back saying it was gonna be oright, well my vehicle got unlocked thanks to this amazing technology we have and to some people that always seem to amaze me with love and care, and a lesson learn, it's okay to be gay.

Love, Ericka.
    No offense intended..
    She's back

A nice storey , and it is OK to be gay, in the eight place

(Woops That should have been RIGHT place)
    Last edited by Joanne f; 05-13-2011 at 12:44 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

Is that a Texas requirement to be able to wear nail polish? Just kidding, cool story and it worked. Did you get her number?

Quote Originally Posted by Joanne f View Post
    A nice storey , and it is OK to be gay, in the eight place
    What's an 'eight' place?
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sometimes_miss View Post
    What's an 'eight' place?
    It's one where the track crosses over itself in the middle . Or Joanne might just have meant right place (but I prefer my interpretation)
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

So, why did you have to put on fake mannerisms exactly? Would she had been any less nice if you were just yourself?

Just wondering.
    Reine

To try to answer your question Reine, I can't read minds therefore not sure how she have reacted if I would of spoken to her with a masculine voice while I have my nails in pink, what do you think?

Regards, Ericka.
    She's back

Quote Originally Posted by sometimes_miss View Post
    What's an 'eight' place?
    7 places after first place.
    Marilyn Monroe: I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot.

Oh, the voice. Yes, I do understand that. But, using a femme voice is not the same as adopting gay mannerisms?

I'm sorry. I don't want to detract from your thread. I just didn't understand why you would put on gay mannerisms if you are not gay.
    Reine

WOOPS that should have been RIGHT place, can`t delete it now can i , must get a new key board.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

Interesting that you would prefer to be seen as gay than a crossdresser! Perhaps a reflection on what is acceptable in society?

You getting close Cindy...

Love, Ericka.
    She's back

Quote Originally Posted by Ericka2 View Post
    I............ I grabbed my credit card and steped out of my vehicle and closed the door, well I got locked out of my vehicle, so there I was, outside my vehicle with no shoes, painted toe nails and hands and a gas station full of people,....................
    I keep a spare set of keys in a magnetic case stuck to the inside of my bumper. I have used them.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda