Thread: Trivial little experiment

Trivial little experiment

Last Saturday I decided to paint my toe nails a cute pink. Being that my wife is accepting I thought I would leave it on for a week and see how long It took her to notice. I decided that the only time I would hide them would be when my sons were around. It took her 4 days! Twice she bent over right next to them to get something and didn't even notice! We were laying in bed and she looked down and saw them and said, "when did you paint you toe nails?" i told her and she just chuckled about it. (not at me but at the fact that she hadnt noticed.) So in the past year my wife has gone from being completely weirded out by my crossdressing to now being so accepting that she didn't notice my pink nails.

Aspiring Member
    Just painted the big toe, I don't think the visiting ex will ever notice.

Lucky you! But it is amazing what people notice/fail to notice. I had my toes painted pink the other week. I went running with some of the guys and got a rock in my shoe. I took off my shoe and sock in front of them before I remembered I had my toes painted. My painted toes where out the world to see and nobldy noticed. They have not said anything about my legs being shaved either. No idea what excuse I will use if they ever do....
    I'M FREE, I'M FREE! I GET TO BE ME!

LOL I have the other side of that if I don’t keep my nails trimmed to a guy length, my rent’s make some kind of comment, my mother nitpicks my style (river rat) they don’t know about Erica (never will) but I do wish I had a gf or wife that was excepting, the older I get the less likely it will ever happen, my two cents
    I like my femself; it makes me feel more civilized, i think girltime should be a requirment for all kids.

The softer side of Sears JoanAz's Avatar
    Since my hair is long, blonde evenin drab mode, what the heck. But my computer died and a good friend down loaded all my previous information to the new Puter. He even made albums for the vast amount of photos of Joan, *ggl* he has not said a word about it. then again he is a well mannered guy and we do things together, welding, cars, desert quad. riding, etc
    JoanAz