Thread: How I got into CDing

How I got into CDing

I was at a friend's house one day and he had me wear his sister's dress as part of a game of "truth or dare" (Because it wasn't 1 AM in the morning, and we weren't going to play spin the bottle). Afterwards came to me and admitted he himself enjoyed cross dressing on a regular basis. I was ... well shocked ... to say the least, but I accepted his choice and kept quiet about his guilty pleasure.

The next day I was invited to a mutual friend's - who we'll call Sarah - house with my friend, we'll call him Bob. So Bob, Sarah and I were sitting around chatting about things, the whole Bin Laden death, and the Royal wedding. Talk turned to the dress she wore, I was particularly disinterested, but Bob and Sarah were engaged in full conversation. I mutter something about how that wedding dress looked strange. I soon fell asleep beside them (I was exhausted, and talk of the dress was boring me) as I awoke they were snickering to each other.

Sarah greeted me with a huge grin and I was confused, then I saw what was in her hands. A wedding dress, a huge frilly wedding dress, this was her mother's wedding dress which she kept as a memento of her wedding. Unfortunately for me I was about the same size as her mother, I quickly caught on and protested. Unfortunately she and Bob are much stronger than me and the dress was so forced on... dress, veil, heels, everything, ... I was so glad it was just the three of us.

We went back downstairs, and we started playing wedding... Sarah was the groom. After a while of discomfort I began to relax, and it became comfortable. So comfortable I didn't mind being seen by her mother who laughed and told Sarah she was right, I did make a pretty bride. x_X I would do anything to keep the wedding dress on, and was extremely disappointed when I was called to go home that night.

Hi. Welcome to the forum. Ummmm.......your story is ....interesting. Seems kind of a stretch, though. You fell asleep at your friend's house because their frilly talk was boring you, and they forced you into a wedding dress. Ooooookay. And suddenly you just couldn't take it off. And this all happened this past week or so? Hmmmm......

Okay.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

That is a strange story, unlike others I've known about when they started dressing.

Aspiring Member
    I entered cding late in life but several incidents along the way precipitated what is now 98% full time attire. Even a trip to the salon. Oh its marvelous and I welcome you to the journey. Enjoy!

I got caught wearing my mother's panty girdle when I was eight, I really don't remember what compulsion led me to that point.

Sounds like an excerpt from some forced femme story somewhere. I'm not so sure I'm buying it as reality.

Nice that the mom laughed about some guy wearing her wedding dress, instead of being angry and feeling violated. She must be pretty tolerant.

Well to be honest, it wasn't exactly that they FORCED me into it, it was more of a "OH PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!" And curiosity did the rest from there. I just said "they were stronger than me.. the dress was forced on" to mean, "They kept pestering me about it... and the "forced" part was more of a verbal thing, instead of a physical one. It made sense to me when I wrote it, but now looking back on it, I realize my mistake. Sorry about that.

Welcome Sarah, and hope we see more of you..

Love, Ericka
    She's back

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah1991 View Post
    Well to be honest, it wasn't exactly that they FORCED me into it, it was more of a "OH PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!"
    You mean like "please don't throw me into that briar patch"? Some of you may be too young to remember where this came from.

Interesting story Hon. I fell into a Rabbit hole(stargate) myself when I was 12. The rest as they say is history.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleScott View Post
    You mean like "please don't throw me into that briar patch"? Some of you may be too young to remember where this came from.
    No, I mean like "Oh please, as a favour to me?" kinda thing...

Amore

Welcome to the forum Sarah.

If I have been counting correctly, so far, you only have 3 or 4 more posts to become "fully endowed" here, um.. I meant, well, that could possibly take a little longer, unless of course, someone else besides, moi, begs you to, "Oh please, as a favour to me?" or something like that, maybe??? What I meant was... Oh well, since you've found a "new love" here, as the saying goes, "Omnia Vincit Amor?" Amore...
    Last edited by Misti; 05-14-2011 at 04:35 PM. Reason: My latin is lacking, alas

Did you fight (it) like a girl? LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah1991 View Post
    No, I mean like "Oh please, as a favour to me?" kinda thing...
    Yep you were begging not to be thrown the briar patch.
    To stand strong and independent so that I can help those who cannot stand by themselves.
    I will do this by abandoning my old ways, and learning anew what I must do to succeed
    I will find strength within instead of looking outside.
    I will recognize when I need help, instead of struggling on my own.
    I will break the cycle I’ve followed and be free.
    I will stand strong and independent, but I won’t stand alone.

My Mission Statement

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleScott View Post
    The Disney Corporation is talking about bring "The Song of the South" out of mothballs. I always loved Uncle Remus when I was a child.
    Babs

OK not doubting sarah1991, but here is a story I would love to hear everyone's take on my story.

At a very young age I was adopted by a family after my mother died unexpectedly. Due to the timing of her death and adoption I was delayed on going to school. One afternoon I was combing my hair with one of those plastic black combs and was feathering my hair. It got stuck and I tried my best to get it out. Didn't work, so I went to my new mom and asked her to help, she had quite a laugh and then went and got my sister's dress and made me wear it. Also she called all the sibilings in to laugh at me. The next thing i remember about this was the 1st day of school she had me in the dress and she was going to make me goall day in a dress. On one hand I found this somewhat fun, it would be kewl to attend school in a dress but it might be akward also. I guess I got the bug from those experiences at about 10 or 11 I grabbed a pair of my mom's pantyhose and I have been wearing on and off since! I have binged and purged many times but have found that the more I learn about cross dressing the more I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbra P View Post
    The Disney Corporation is talking about bring "The Song of the South" out of mothballs. I always loved Uncle Remus when I was a child.
    As in we can actually get a copy of it here in the US?
    To stand strong and independent so that I can help those who cannot stand by themselves.
    I will do this by abandoning my old ways, and learning anew what I must do to succeed
    I will find strength within instead of looking outside.
    I will recognize when I need help, instead of struggling on my own.
    I will break the cycle I’ve followed and be free.
    I will stand strong and independent, but I won’t stand alone.

My Mission Statement

One very wet Saturday when I was 12 and our parents were out for the day; my older sister and her best friend decided to dress me up. It wasn’t for my pleasure, my sister was just being mean. They put me in every dress and skirt of my sister’s, with panties, hose, slips and shoes. They even brushed out my hair and put on makeup on me. Then they had me walk around the house while they just laughed themselves silly teasing the hell out of me about it.
    What they didn’t know was that I was loving every minute of it. I acted upset and even forced myself to cry which of course made them dress me even more.
    It was not my first time of wearing female clothing. From around the age of eight I would try on my mother’s slips and my sister’s panties and skirts while hiding in my room. It was however, the first time I openly walked around the house fully dressed, and knew that I absolutely loved it.

Senior Member joannemarie barker's Avatar
    it was always my biggest fantasy as a teen that my sisters would force me into dressing up

Quote Originally Posted by JainaCarpaccio View Post
    As in we can actually get a copy of it here in the US?
    I can't imagine that getting an official US release.

Omnia Vincit Amor.... (Love Conquers All)

Quote Originally Posted by Misti View Post
    [Again,] Welcome to the forum Sarah.... Since you've found a "new love" here, as the saying goes, "Omnia Vincit Amor?" Amore...
    Sarah,
    After reading Crystal's (#17) and Susan's (#19) posts, I think maybe I owe you an apology. I didn't sleep well after my post to you yesterday, and even thought about yanking it, I truly did.

However, sitting here en fenmme and typing this to you now, I meant every bit of what I wrote, "...as the saying goes, 'Omnia Vincit Amor....' (Love Conquers All)." Because of the way I feel right now about CDing, I can only wish that something like that would have been 'forced" on me at such a young age? Not very likely, though, being the oldest and only boy with 4 younger sisters. Neba Hatchi, GI!

As it is, I am such a late bloomer in this CD thing, and as such, acknowledge freely that I have so very much to learn, and girl, am I ever learning, and so will you.

And since I now "love 'IT' so," as it was with the olden days of black and white TV in a favorite series, "The Naked City," the announcer used to sign off with, "There are 8 million stories in the Naked City... this has been one of them."

Bless you, sweetheart, I'm sorry I doubted you! Long life, happy life!

XOXO, M.
    Last edited by Misti; 05-15-2011 at 06:45 PM.

Omnia Vincit Amor
    Don't want to be a poo poo, but the way that is written, it says "All conquers love", it would be better as "Amor Omnia Vincit"..

I know - swot...

A x
    Anna x

Re: amor vincit omnia vs. omnia vincit amor

Quote Originally Posted by Anna B View Post
    Don't want to be a poo poo, but the way that is written, it says "All conquers love", it would be better as "Amor Omnia Vincit"..
    Re: amor vincit omnia vs. omnia vincit amor.
    "Both are acceptable and mean the same thing, although there could be a slight difference in emphasis. Actually you can put the three words in any of the 6 possible orders and it would still be alright. So on that level, you can pick which one you like. If this though is a reference to Virgil, he used 'omnia vincit Amor'." - remosfan, Senior Member, WordReference.com (Language Forums (http://forum.wordreference.com/showthread.php?t=38212))

"They are both correct." - Outsider, Senior Member, WordReference.com (Language Forums), ibid.

And so it goes, Anna, quite a discussion was carried on about this very topic on WordReference.com (Language Forums). However, Anna, you get one vote from, el flaco, Junior Member, WordReference.com (Language Forums), ibid., who writes:

"Omnia vincit Amor, originally appeared in Eclogue X of the Eclogues, a series of poems by Virgil (70 BC - 19 BC).

“Amor Vincit Omnia, [is] a painting by the Baroque artist Michelangelo Merisi da Caravaggio.

"This should be where the Amor Vincit Omnia version was 'first' used.

“To me, Amor Vincit Omnia looks like the correct version, because of the direct translation match: Love Conquers All." "touché!" Anna.

Hugs, M.
    Last edited by Misti; 05-18-2011 at 12:58 PM. Reason: punctuation correction