Thread: Anyone go out in “active wear” while in male mode?

Anyone go out in “active wear” while in male mode?

I see there are a lot of those who share my love of active wear; exercise clothing, leotards, tights, lycra/spandex, etc. Do you go out to walk at the park or into stores wearing this while in male mode? I don’t mean just leotard and tights, which would really be pushing the boundaries. (Although I did this once in my early 20’s wearing black tights, light gray leotard, and a short t-shirt over it. Went into a couple discount dept. stores. Wow what an adrenalin rush.) I have been out to cities 1 hour or more away where I don’t expect to run into any one and love to wear spandex or cotton leggings with a shirt that just comes down to the waist, and tennis shoes. I recently went to a lingerie store wearing natural colored dance tights covered with a pair of short ladies lycra running shorts and a t-shirt. Looks but no comments. Next time out will be same outfit but hopefully with courage to go into a shoe store for some new ladies walking/jogging shoes, and maybe some sexy sandals or heels if I have a really helpful SA. Then on to a city park to try out the new shoes. Fortunately I can kinda pull off the “exercise” routine as I’m fairly fit and since I’m not tall (5’6”) don’t stand out as much as a 6’+. I wish the active wear and tights combo would become more accepted for men in appropriate situations as a unisex style, as it is very comfortable, and much sexier feeling that the loose baggy type of current male exercise clothing.

When I go running down the path around my house I always wear womens spandex not hot shorts but longer spandex but that is the only time I do. I could not run in anything else.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I do my workouts in the local YMCA, and usually wear feminine shorts and tank top! With panties underneath of course!! Many of the people at the Y know me, and no one has ever said a word about my clothes! Either they don't know I am crossdressing or they don't care! I know I don't care what they think! I dress to please myself, not other people!!

Oh yes, since I have Natural 40 B's I do fill out the tank tops!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

The Belle from Hell! Wrenchette's Avatar
    Yes. Winter time, it's women's Adidas tights and summer time it's Nike Tempo shorts.
    Redheaded woman in a dirty Corvette.

I wear very tight yoga pants (VPL) around town with t and lightly padded bra. Leggings on occasion.

Commander Shepard Taylor Skyrim's Avatar
    In high school I would wear spandex and panties under my wrestling singlet and would also shave legs and know one made a comment. I would love to wear them out and about but I'm still taking baby steps to getting out the door.

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    I agree Holly. I like to work out in women's yoga shorts. I can't understand why the men's workout clothing is all loose and baggy. It is very uncomfortable, and does not do a good job of wicking away sweat. Shorts are called that for a reason; I can't seam to reason why most men's shorts go down past the knees. What's the point? I don't wear the "Daisy Duke" length, kind of high or mid thigh, cotton, and snug fitting. I work out twice a day, why can't I show off the results, instead of hiding inside baggy shorts? I often wear my yoga shorts when lounging around the house, they are very comfortable. Oh yeah, I also love to wear a sports bra under my shirt when biking or working out...helps to keep me cooler and wicks sweat away. If more men would try this, they would realize how comfortable it is. But I guess if everyone did it, it wouldn't be quite as much fun! lol
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

I wear womens leggings or tights wiht shorts to run in cooler weather. Also wear womens running shoes.

Well, it's kind of cheating, but I have a pair of women's cycling shorts, the difference is kind of subtle, you would have know cycling clothing fairly well to notice. The major difference is that the "padding" does not extend as far up the front, but most people do not stare at your crotch when you're wearing cycling shorts. I have spent most of today wearing them, even to the store on the way home, in fact I'm still wearing them! I find them extremely comfortable, once I got over my shyness at wearing them into public buildings, I found a lot more excuses to wear them. If you think about it, it's the equivalent of walking round in public wearing women's underwear! I love cycling!

I'm a cyclist. I wear spandex often, and in a range of colors

I don't wear any femme workout clothes as such, but I do have a couple of hoodies that are. One is from the company that one of our aerobics instructor runs which, strictly speaking, "unisex", but I haven't seen any guys wearing the pale grey marl version I have. The other is a women's Animal top which is quite subtle (it's in caharcoal grey), but has the girly version of their logo with a stylised flower motif. My trainers are also womens, but again they are black leather so pretty androgynous

Banned Read only
    I love dressing up in a volleyball uniform that I borrowed from a friend a few years ago. Between borrowing and buying my own, I probably have 20 pairs of volleyball spandex and have one jersey. I also wear yoga pants from lululemon and nike around the house all the time.

My volleyball uniform looks a lot like this:

Image from a google search

When I play ice hockey I wear a sports bra and women's "jill" shorts (the female equivalent of jock shorts)... And I have a Danskin exercise outfit I wear out in the colder months. Matching top, bottom and jacket....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Just a girl at heart too Kerigirl2009's Avatar
    Actually I just did lat week. Although I need some more outfits. maybe in a grey or blue..Love how soft they are

Well, I wear leggings on an almost daily basis. It was excercise wear, but it can be combined with a nice casual outfit and work just as well. I wear unitards (catsuits) every now and then too. :P
    "I am not altogether on anyone's side as no one is all together on my side"
    Tree beard. Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers.