Thread: Funny story

Funny story

I have been running a small experiment on my SO for the past few days.

The experiment: shaving my legs down approx 2 inches every day until she notices.

how did I think of it? I accidentally shaved more than I meant to on Wednesday. I decided to turn it into an experiment.

On Saturday, I shaved a total of 6.5-7 inches down my leg.

Sunday night: we started getting playful on Sunday night because of some reasons, friday (my bday) we were unable to do what we wanted to.

So we get playing around and she rubs her hand down my leg and says, "hmmmmm". I was like "what?" She says, "your leg hair is either really soft or its gone" I was like "hmmm... idk"

she replies "you started shaving your leg slightly since Wednesday" to which I had no reply. She goes, "I knew that night. first of all, your legs suddenly got super smooth Wednesday night... and you thought you could use my razor without me knowing (as she started giggling). I'm not stupid... nor am I against your cause".

I always was familiar with the general saying of "a girl knows when her closet has been touched" but I didn't think she would notice me using her razor. I made sure to pull every hair out with tweezers and set it on the side of the tub perfectly.

I was so happy when she said that. Its the little things like that that show just how much she loves me. Like, noticing an inch of my leg is softer than usual, it was just nice to hear. I cannot even explain how good I felt after she said that.

So she said she would show me how to shave my legs in the shower tomorrow night

Platinum Member
    my reaction was "of course she'll notice" Using her razor...yeah, she'd notice. Not knowing your thighs, I can only guess that she noticed something had changed...perhaps for the better

Next you can put on her panties, just a little bit at a time, and see how long it takes her to notice....

Now you got to keep it up or she is going to feel the stubble. That is not a good feel.

Jess...one word of advice...never ever use her shaver..go get one for yourself! I have the opposite problem, I use mine so infrequently (lucky me little leg hair) that my wife uses it, and I KNOW right away! and yes, they notice everything right away

you should never ever use anything of your wifes, including the razor...they will find out..and so what , about the legs..i shave mine now, and don't feel embarassed at all...and my lover has never said anything.....

wendy

lol the only word i can say is " busted" lol if there is anything i have learned here it never just barrow her things ask first , i also think you are lucky , she noticed (she is in to you) lol if i had shaved my head my ex would not have noticed , one reson she is now my ex
    I like my femself; it makes me feel more civilized, i think girltime should be a requirment for all kids.

At first I was thinking...gee that really is funny, you must have really really long hair on your legs if you can trim it by two inches!... lol
    Chickie

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    It's the other way in our house,more than once I've went to use my razor and found It's been "borrowed",what goes around LOL

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson