Thread: making headway

making headway

Yesterday my SO and I had a visit with our therapist. It went GREAT. I finally accepted that I have a female side to me that needs to express herself and my SO understands this. I was just aiming to get my SO to agree to letting me wear panties, I do wear nightgowns. While we were talking she said, we travel a lot i think that she could dress up when we are where no one knows us. She also said that we could do some shopping also. She is sooo good to me. Today I get to wear panties all day!!! Looks like I will have a lot to learn, clothing, makeup, getting a wig, having ears pierced, (maybe). I love being a girl. Hugs Willie

Thats great. I hope your and your SO are very happy. It wouldnt hurt to send her some flowers or do something else to show your appreciation.
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987

First, it is good that you have accepted yourself for what you are. Second, you are indeed fortunate to have a SO who also understands and is able and willing to assist you.
    Hugs, Carole

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    You are very lucky to have an SO who accepts you!! Candy gave you some very good advice about letting her know you appreciate what she has done! You can do one other thing. Remind her in the best possible way that no matter how you are dressed, you are still her MAN!! She will really love you for that!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

all 3 replies so far are right on. I would only caution you to not take advantage of her. You will progress much faster by allowing your wife to set the pace as a willing partner in helping you rather than trying to push her into accepting more and more of your femme side on your schedule

I think I agree with all the replies so far.

Anna x
    Anna x

Hi Willie

Definitely sounds like you are making some headway, congratulations are ion order. I wish I could get my wife to accompany me to see a therapist; I’d want a visit or two in private first so that I better understood both the therapy and the therapist. I don’t think my medical insurance covers that sort of therapy (I check out the Doctors listed and none of them mentioned transgender issues) and I doubt that I could afford therapy through a private therapist
    Babs

Very good news. It looks as if there is going to be a lot of fun ahead.

Sounds good and happy for you but remember acceptance is a journey and your SO may move at a different pace then you. Beware of the pink fog and make sure you communicate.