Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Appreciating Crossdressers :)

Danni Renee's GG SO Deana ♥ Danni's Avatar

Appreciating Crossdressers :)

Hi I know I don’t post much; not nearly as much as I would like to anyways, but there are some things I would like to talk about. Since Danni Renee came out to me in December, I have been doing a lot of thinking….. Some of the things I dearly love and treasure about Danni Renee are how very affectionate she is, and how much she loves to wear skirts and dresses. She tells me how feminine it makes her feel. I know myself being a gg that I feel soooooo girlie in a skirt/dress. Danni Renee even loves for me to wear skirts and dresses as often as I can I feel like I am so lucky to have a SO who truly appreciates me being in a skirt/dress. There was a point in my life where I would only step outside my home in a dress/skirt. My ex made so much fun of me for doing so, and would take a dig every opportunity he found. I feel so blessed to have Danni Renee who encourages me to be as girlie as I want to be. In reading some of the posts from you ladies, I get the feeling the majority of you feel the same way. I feel like you all are a breed all of your own and I mean this in a most positive way I feel that the women you choose to be with should be very thankful, that you have chosen them. They just may not realize what they have I keep reading from the CDer’s point of view that if you have a supportive SO to make sure you tell her how much you love her and I just think that is so incredibly sweet. I know that there are downsides to CDing as it seems some of you have great inner turmoil; but I just wanted you all to know that I think you all are very special and an asset to society ♥ I am sure there is more I want to say on this, but now that I actually have the time to sit down and type it up, I am having a blonde moment LOL

Hi Deana, I really appreciate your feelings toward us that crossdress. I will agree that some, if not many of us men that crossdress "might" be more romantic, more appreciative and maybe even more gentle then non-crossdressing men. But sadly, it is not a trait that automatically goes along with being a CD. There are many crossdressers that are selfish, rude, unappreciative, mean, hurtful and worse to their GG wives and SO's. Another words, we are not all cut from the same cloth. I've seen my share of hedonistic arrogant crossdressers in person and online.
    So I appreciate your sentiments about us CD's, but be aware we are no better or worse then some men that do not crossdress. But I must say, your posts are a breath oif fresh air for many of us. Welcome to the family.

Deana I have a very special girl in my life and she im amazing just like you! I love when she likes to get dolled up and I encourage her too! She is beautiful and we have so much fun together when we are together. This is a great post and I know we all appreciate you and any GG that supports up!

Hi Deana

You are a breath of fresh air. I wish you lived nearby I’d love to meet both you and your SO.
    Babs

Deana, thank-you for expressing your thoughts. My spouse is very accepting and supportive, like you. It really all boils down to accepting one another without strings or conditions attached, and then going beyond that and encouraging exploration and growth in those areas that resonate within our partners. Whenever my wife says, "I wish I could... " (you fill in the blank), I try to provide the means and opportunity for that to happen. She does the same for me. For example, when I first told her I was transgender, her reaction was, "If you are going to do this, you are going to learn how to do it right. You will learn to do your own makeup, fix your own hair, pick out and purchase your own wardrobe, how to present yourself as a lady, proper deportment, and so on." Obviously, I had no issue accepting her "conditions." In over 40 years of being together, I can't think of a day that has passed where we both haven't said we love each other either in person, on the phone, or in a letter. The kind of love you and Dani share and my wife and I have comes from appreciating who the person is and not what the person does. Thank-you, Deana, for the reminder that there are those who do appreciate us and that we would do well in returning that appreciation.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

I have read some nice posts Deana, but this is one of the nicest.
    I love the “breed all of your own”
    I only got into contact with other C.D. girls when I joined this forum just over a year ago. But I have learned so much about how nice all the people are here.
    You sound rather nice too Deana!

Hug from, SUZY

Thank you for such a wonderful and supportive post. It sounds as if your relationship is ideal and one that many of us would wish for.

I love seeing my SO dress up! I really feel that she feels better about herself and enjoys being out more. Of course I enjoy dressing nice as well. We try to find venues that allow us to dress more formally than the every day styles.

I am really glad you have found someone that loves to be with you and encourages you to feel comfortable by dressing. I really think that dressing nicely makes all of us feel better about ourselves and have a higher self esteem and be more positive.

Great to have you on the forum!

Dana
    [SIZE="3"]Dana Rachael Stevens

The person I have always wanted to be, is within me!
    [/SIZE]

Hi,

It is good to hear that you and your SO are getting along well and enjoying the cding together but.....

Quote Originally Posted by Deana ♥ Danni View Post
    I feel that the women you choose to be with should be very thankful, that you have chosen them.
    ....... I think you will find that a lot of GGs will disagree with what you have said. Why should they be thankful for being lied to for many years and then being expected to accept and support straight away as if nothing has happened...nothing to be thankful for IMHO.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Such a lovely and Uplifting post,you both sound so happy,I hope you have many more Wonderful experiences together and a long happy marriage.And its nice too that you are very complimentary of us CDers

I love my Wife,and am thankful having her in my life,I began much more Caring and sensitive when in femme mode,but now I feel it has improved my male side too
    Of course It's lovely when we get dolled up together,but she loves nothing more than being in her Comfy clothes and cosying up on the Sofa together which I love.I always show her how much I appreciate everything she does for me,and I make sure I don't take her for granted.Many of us are Decent and loving partners

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

It's mostly about being in touch with ourselves and our feelings and how we demonstrate that. It helps to have someone close be so understanding.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

WOW Deana, what an uplifting post! Your SO is extremely fortunate!
    Hugs, Carole

In the beautiful Blue Ridge mountains of VA
    Thanks for the nice post and it is so good to hear that there are some women who truly enjoy being very girlie and showing it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Life is too short dress whenever you can!

That is great to hear. Its nice to hear some good nice once in a while.
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987

Hi Deanna, what a lovely post! It is clear that you are very much in love with your SO and I'm sure that she appreciates it.

Quote Originally Posted by Deana ♥ Danni View Post
    There was a point in my life where I would only step outside my home in a dress/skirt. My ex made so much fun of me for doing so, and would take a dig every opportunity he found. I feel so blessed to have Danni Renee who encourages me to be as girlie as I want to be.
    I do have a question about your above statement. Most of the guys that I know LOVE to look at a woman in a skirt or a dress, especially if she is wearing heels. Was your ex overly possessive, and was he perhaps jealous that you might be getting attention from other guys? Could this have been why he put you down when you wore skirts or dresses? Just curious.
    Reine

Just two words are needed here.

Thank, You.
    "I am not altogether on anyone's side as no one is all together on my side"
    Tree beard. Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers.

Hi Deana, thank you so much for your very kind words about us CDers. I'm also lucky to have an accepting spouse. I know that I wronged her in some ways before we had "the talk" and I am gratified that she doesn't hold a grudge or think that I need to be punished. We're moving forward sharing our adventures and life has become better for both of us.

Hugs, Eryn

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    What a wonderful, positive post, Deanna! It's obvious that u care for and appreciate your SO.
    However, as one who has BEEN thru divorce wars, and is going out RITE NOW for a drink with a buddy splitting up after nearly 20 years with his wife, I really like hearing from folks like Holly!

They don't just talk the talk! They've lived it and done it! And, I KNOW that's not easy! I sincerely hope you'll be back HERE after 20 years with Danni! Reporting how happy u 2 r together! Along with a few secrets on HOW U MADE IT!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Hi Reine,
    I don't think so..... but I have had people tell me that it is like he degraded me to knock me down a few levels, so he could 'control' me, maybe you are on to something....

Deana

Quote Originally Posted by Holly View Post
    In over 40 years of being together, I can't think of a day that has passed where we both haven't said we love each other either in person, on the phone, or in a letter. The kind of love you and Dani share and my wife and I have comes from appreciating who the person is and not what the person does. Thank-you, Deana, for the reminder that there are those who do appreciate us and that we would do well in returning that appreciation.
    Danni Renee and I are the same way, we tell each other "I LOVE YOU" many times a day I don't ever want to take Danni for granted. I think that is sooooo sweet Holly how you and your wife help each other achieve things. It is like you help the other soar to new heights I hope Danni and I are like you two 40 years from now!! Posts like yours give me such hope ♥, thank you!!
    ~Deana

You get a gold star for this
    I'm sure your partner feels truly blessed to have you.
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

Gold Member
    This is a great post Deana. Your SO is very lucky to have you beside his/her side, and best of all, both of you are mutually supportive. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Let's get her to do a weekly column here.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Mary

Yes, my SO, Deana, means the world to me. Not just because of her constant love and support (and lets not forget acceptance). She is very special in so many ways. I not only appreciate her help, I appreciate that she shares the forum with me to both better understand me and to help me understand her. I could not imagine going forward in this journey without her. Thank You Deana!
    Last edited by Danni Renee; 05-18-2011 at 09:57 PM.
    I'M FREE, I'M FREE! I GET TO BE ME!

Awwww! You two are just so cute and I mean that as a compliment. I to have an accepting SO that happens to be my wife. I told her about Jeannie (I did not use a fem name in those days) 22 years ago and she had been so beautiful and wonderful through out those years. I could not have made it through this part of my life without her, she is truly my life long partner and the love of my life. I sometimes feel she doesn't fully understand all of this but it doesn't seem to matter to her and she has told me time and time again that if I am happy then she is behind me 100%. Doesn't it make life so much more meaningful when you have true happiness that is shared in a loving relationship. I hope you and Danni have a long and wonderful life together. Oh and Danni, Hooah!
    Last edited by Jeannie; 05-18-2011 at 10:43 PM. Reason: Bad english!
    Marilyn Monroe: I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot.