Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you want to be a woman?

Aspiring Member

Do you want to be a woman?

When we confess our desire to wear women's clothing to our SO either before or after marriage or the relationship that we mutually agree to enter, one of the first questions we are asked is, "Do you want to be a woman?" As I remember my response, it was "Oh no, I am a man and want to remain one!" At least something pretty close to that. As I have read so many threads and replies, my answer seems to be fairly representative of the answers most of you have shared. But after all the years and all the miles we have all put in dressing and perfecting our desire to project a female image and be accepted as a woman, did we really answer the question truthfully?

For me the truthful answer should have been: "No, I don't want to go through surgery but if given the chance I would live as a female 24/7." How many of you have come to the same conclusion?

Some dress only occasionally, some dress every day, some travel as women, some want to work full-time as women, some share the desire to be accepted as a woman, and some are taking hormones, have undergone surgery for breast implants and some have made the final decision to undergo SRS.

I have come to the conclusion that with the family obligations and the years that have passed, that it is not financially feasible to have surgery but perhaps I would decide the live as Annie once I retire, the rest of my life.

Be honest! Given the chance, do you want to be a woman?

Its a great question Annie and I have asked myself many times what my real desires are and I can honestly say that I really have no desire to transition or to live 24/7. I like how I feel dressed and would love to be able to present as female however I also very much like my life as a man. I really want to be able to find the right balance that would provide me the satisfaction I seek while not interferring with my family or career.

I would love to have been born female. I enjoy fully transforming myself into a passable female vision. I've done it 24/7 for a few days. But I like my masculinity too and would never want to not be able to be both as I am now so my answer is NO

I do not want to go through SRS or to transition, but if given the chance I would start my life over from birth as a girl.

No offense to the TS community, but I just don't feel that surgery and hormones could fully make me into a woman.

"Yes, I want to go through surgery but I have too many medical issues but if given the chance I would live as a female 24/7."
    Should have done it 42 years ago when I got out of the military.
    I am 64 and on SSD.

Would I like to have born a girl? right now i say yes but if I had would I still appreciate it? For now I would have to say no. I wouldnt want to go through SRS and the like. I like to dress but I cant say with any degree of certainty I would be any happier as a women. That being said I will just enjoy dressing when I can.
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987

I would transition in a heartbeat. I have made the decision not to for personal reasons not related to the financial cost or physical pain. I'm quite happy with my current status so I'm not depressed or angry about not living full time as a woman. I would not miss my male side at all.

I like being both. I love my Lisa time, but I love my male time also. The only changes I would make in my body would be to remove my hair...

When I first started dressing, it was for more personal indulgence. While I was married, my ex-wife was very understanding and supportive (and we've still remained close friends). I stopped for a while afterwards, but recently my ex-wife brought it up to me when she found (and returned!) a CD full of pictures we had taken together. We talked about it for awhile, and I commented that I wanted to further explore my feminine side and she told me "Do it! This time is yours!" I'm still uncertain exactly how far I want to take it, but I honestly believe that I would be perfectly happy living as a woman. Of course, I say that being perfectly happy living as a man who changes his clothes as soon as he gets home from school and work ... so what does that say about me?

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    I have no desire to become a woman. Besides my physical attributes that would make passing nearly impossible, I really enjoy being a guy. I'm just having a lot of fun being a guy who, now and then, really enjoys his softer side and getting all dolled up.

My reply today would not be the resounding "NO" I gave just over 10 years ago when I came clean with my wife. With the passing of time I would love to live full-time. However, the passing of time also saw changes in my life which now would make that impractical.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

My dream is to seamlessly pass from one gender to the other at will.So cding is the closest to that dream I can come.Though barely passable on the best of days as I observe GGs around me on my best days I look as good and even better than many of them-IMHO.Given the fact that so many women-not all-seem to not make any effort to dress and yes act feminine in the traditional sense makes us appear more as women ..I realize men have been and often are very chauvinistic, still not all traditional women felt oppressed and relished their role particularly if given equal status with regard to wages,responsibility etc while still dressing and acting as a woman.I suppose I'll get heat for this but remember I grew up with Leave It To Beaver and Ozzie and Harriet.My mother always appeared very ladylike and dressed acordingly.I guess thats where I got my love of fem and all that goes with it.Would I like to be a woman?Maybe but since it's not possible I'll settle for second best.
    Last edited by sally silverfox; 05-16-2011 at 06:28 PM.

The woman inside me Kathryn Philips's Avatar
    I would like to be able to become completely passable as a woman without losing ability to pass as a male. Alternating between a completely male and completely female appearance. Accepted as a woman and a male (sorry cant use the word man) depending on appearance. But no surgergy, no drugs...
    xxx
    Kathryn

Waiting for my upgrade to Female

Hi Annie, You are right. One of the first questions we are asked is if we want to be a woman. I have had to respond to that question myself. My answer was and is the same. No, I do not wish to become a woman. I am very happy to be just a man that has a feminine side from time to time. I like being my SO's man and at times I like being her female friend.

Quote Originally Posted by sally silverfox View Post
    My dream is to seamlessly pass from one gender to the other at will.So cding is the closest to that dream I can come.Though barely passable on the best of days as I observe GGs around me on my best days I look as good and even better than many of them-IMHO.Given the fact that so many women-not all-seem to not make any effort to dress and yes act feminine in the traditional sense makes us appear more as women ..I realize men have been and often are very chauvinistic, still not all traditional women felt oppressed and relished their role particularly if given equal status with regard to wages,responsibility etc while still dressing and acting as a woman.I suppose I'll get heat for this but remember I grew up with Leave It To Beaver and Ozzie and Harriet.My mother always appeared very ladylike and dressed acordingly.I guess thats where I got my love of fem and all that goes with it.Would I like to be a woman?Maybe but since it's not possible I'll settle for second best.
    I too would like to change gender at will. I really don't think I would like to experience their biological functions. I would like to have sex as a woman as their orgasms seem to be way better than ours but then the grass alway looks greener on the other side of the fence. I still think it would be nice to choose which gender I was for the given time. This weekend we buried a close friend and I would have liked to have worn a black dress and hose for the funeral. I wish I could be as beautiful and lady like as she was. Billie Jean
    Last edited by Billie Jean; 05-16-2011 at 07:57 PM. Reason: TMI. Please read the rules.

Having lived full time as a woman for close to 5 years 30 years ago I can honestly say I miss it. Admittedly it was a different time in my life but I was married then (and to this day to the same woman) and so sometimes I think living as a woman and being a woman would have been two different things.

Jenn

The last time my wife asked me that, I answered as honestly as I could without causing great pain to her. Because honestly, the answer is that I would have been happy to have been born female, but I am unwilling to undergo transition and surgery to achieve that. I am unwilling to cause such great pain to myself and my loved ones in order to achieve what may be only a pipe dream. And the best thing in my life is the privilege I enjoy of being able to be a good husband to my dear wife. Do I wish I was a woman? Yes. Do I want to take drastic measures to become a woman? No.

I seriously cannot imagine what pain it would cause to my brother, my mother, my sister, my wife, and my good friends were I to suddenly undergo transition. I'd lose nearly everything I hold dear to me, and the end result would not nearly justify all of the wreckage it would leave in its wake.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    [SIZE="4"]Do you want to be a woman?

Nope.
    [/SIZE]

I'd rather be a billionaire.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I really like BobbieJoe's answer!! But my real answer is the same one I have always given! I HAVE NO DESIRE TO EVER BE A WOMAN!! Never have had, and it is not likely that I ever will! Sure, I do love to wear feminine clothing! But that is as far as it goes!! I was born a man, and really like being one!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    When I see an attractive teen girl with a killer body I often ponder if she appreciates what she is. If I could go back to birth, and change how I was born, with no knowledge of what I have in my life now, than yes. I would not want to give up my wonderful wife and family, but I often wish that I was born female. I have no desire to transition, as I would not make a very attractive woman. I do however, love the clothes and bright toenails!
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

Gold Member
    Nope...I am not interested in becoming a woman full time for the rest of my life. With THAT said, if I could snap my fingers and be a woman for a few days to experience what it was like, yes I would. But I enjoy being a guy as much as i do presenting as a female and would not want to give up that part of me.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    I've posted a number of time that I very much enjoy both of my genders. I completely agree with the couple of posts that indicate they would like to be able to transform smoothly and effortlessly from one gender to another, but I'll add a bit more to that:

In my dreams I would transform every few days, living blocks of time in one gender and then the other! Work doesn't allow that right now, but we'll see

Tina is always a work in progress

tina

I would change into a woman in a heartbeat if I could.
    Boys Boys Boys! We like boys in cars!
    Boys Boys Boys! Buy us drinks in bars!
    Boys Boys Boys! With hairspray and denim!
    And Boys Boys Boys! We love them! We love them!

I would like to be a woman - I'm willing to do HRT but the idea of SRS does make me feel queezy. I have never been a father and I am too old to be one, so I don't have the investment in being a male. I feel in a way I am naturally transitioning due to andropause where my skin has gotten softer and I have had some breast growth. Estrogen would simply enhance the process.

I would not miss the narrow constraints placed on males as far as dress and grooming are concerned.

Johanna
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him