Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you want to be a woman?

Hmmm. Physically, as in body.. yes in a heartbeat. Emotionally and psychologically I am a woman.
    If medical science progressed to the point that regardless of your starting point, you could control the end result, then yes. Sign me up. Pregnancy, periods, PMS everything else, yes please. I would gladly accept all the problems of being a woman.
    Problem is current methods just will never allow me to “fade” in the background as a woman. I will always stand out a “guy in a dress”. The depression this causes is mine to bear.

I honestly don't want to be a woman, even if I was given the chance. As I tell my wife, I can change my hair, breast size, and whatever in a few minutes! That, and no time of the month, child birth, and the pain of trying to always reduce your body weight. I take a look at my life and I literally wrote down what I love about Jessica and my male side. Jessica has no stress, and that's the main thing I love about her. There is nothing like coming home, drinkin beer, shootin guns, muscle cars, and my friends sittin around talking with me about women. I would not have heard my son's first word. It was "daddy". Too many good things. The stress, and my desire to be sexy and beautiful at times is overwhelming, and that is when Jessica comes out. Being sexy as Jessica is so fun, and a big reason why I dress too! So, I will continue to try to pass as a woman, but I will never want to be a woman in this life. I love all that I have too much.
    "If you think you can or can't, you're right" -Henry Ford

"A" woman?

Why stop at one?

Emphatically NO! I love women's clothes, their style, color, texture, feel, and am downright comfortable in them. With my wife's support, I have a complete wardrobe for winter and summer. But we all know that will grow!!! LOL.

Anyway, I have no desire to BE a women, only to look like one as much as possible. I dress nearly everyday as it is only because their are no children at home and I am retired. I often go out but not in very public places....yet anyway.

Yes, yes, absolutely yes! I want my external appearence to reflect the totally feminine woman that I am in my soul! I should have been born a girl!
    I'm always a woman!

Junior Member Roxanne_Alternate's Avatar
    Never. I'm comfortable in my male body and want to keep it that way.

I know I'm 100% straight so that makes it even less difficult for me to chose between being a man or woman. I dress only occasionally anyway. Being a guy is so much easier. It's a pain to put on make up every time...

To probably be shorter, weaker, under paid - and having to date men?

No, thanks.

On second thought, just, "No."

I want to go deeply and feel a very real and womanly self, that is femme, and daringly female... I don't seek
    surgery or other bodily transformations... someone called this "deep crosddressing"...
    --------
    Love your woman within...

Know thy self -- Be your true self......

Do I want to be a woman?
    Most of the time I find myself saying I wish I had been born a girl, but my loving wife can not deal with a totally female me and it would be unfair for me to force her to. I think my best course of action is to find a way to integrate male and female into one, this is also the long path to being tg,cd,ts, or what ever else you want to call it,I will call it me.
    Kelly

You ARE Loved.
    You BELONG in this World.

Absolutely

For me, I think the potentials are far more attractive as a female than a male. Or to state it differently, I don't see anything about being male that is more compelling than being female.

What a tough question ! The further into dressing I go, the more I would have to say yes. I would love to wear lingerie and a skirt to work every day. Unfortunately I know what I would stand to lose and I am not willing to give that up. I am content dressing when I can. We'll see what the future holds

Quote Originally Posted by Shanice View Post
    The more I actually dress and think about it I do. I find myself driving in boy mode, listening to music, and feeling really feminine. I can see myself being full woman more often than not. It really is confusing and frustrating.
    I've found myself in this same situation - confused, frustrated, upset, constantly feeling like I'm about to burst into tears. If you'd asked me just a few weeks ago, I'd have said no quite quickly. Just last weekend I spent two full days (while at the Be-All Conference), a full 48 hours, living and being only Jamie. It was amazing and now I've actually starting to think seriously about making the transition and living full time (I have no desire for SRS but have begun to consider hormone therapy), but am incredible torn by what that would do to my family. I'm starting to look around for a therapist with experience working with TG clients to see if they can help me sort this out.

I think about this a lot. I just had to delete a whole essay I just wrote! This isn't the place for it. I would want to be a woman even in a society where females are considered to be inferior. Deep down I'm a girl and if it meant being a housewife, having to spend hours looking presentable, or relying on a man to tell me what to do, I'd still want. I'd be willing to give up a lot to have my inner feelings and genetic body match.

To answer the question. No, not at all. I never have, and doubt I ever will.
    -Sedona

lover of hosiery wantstocrossdress's Avatar
    for dressing up, yes. that's the only reason.

for work, my regular and personal life, and everything else, i'd rather be a guy.
    i dont want to go through monthly periods.
    walking around in heels aint fun.
    i dont want to fuss and worry about makeup or touching up

though there are times that i do want to have breasts so that i could get a better feeling and not just socks/bag of beans in my bras but what what would i do with breast when im on 'man mode' again?

YES! But I don't want to take hormones do to health concerns.

As I told my wife, not at this point in my life. If I was in my teens, or 20's I would definitely think about it. But I enjoy being a guy sometimes as well.

I'd like to be Alice in Wonderland.

I already am, my body just doesn't agree...

Banned Read only
    I've enjoyed my life as a man and doing the things men do. Doing things that only a man can do with his son for instance and going out drinking with my mates. So many things that I wouldnt change. But the feminine part of me longs to know just what it feels like to be a woman. Child birth, periods and the sexualty are things we as men can never truly understand. Changing my gender has never intrested me. I dont feel like I was born the wrong sex so I have no desire to change. But I do think all the time about being a woman. Yeah it would have been nice to have been born a girl but I'm happy just dressing and acting like a woman for a few hours. Thats enough for me.

Chelsea Von Chastity gender_blender's Avatar
    Sure! But only if I could be a more attactive female than I already seem to be.

Like most other girls, when I came out to the SO, it was the usual resounding "NO". Today I can say that yes I would change genders in a heartbeat. What physical changes I wish to make to acomplish this are still being though out.

Alice

If I could make the transition without losing friends, family and profession, I would do it in a heartbeat. But a year ago I would have just said no. Now it's a deep yearning. The tradeoffs don't seem as disastrous as they once did. I'll see where I am in another year.

Maryellen

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gender_blender View Post
    Sure! But only if I could be a more attactive female than I already seem to be.
    This seems to be a case of wanting your cake and eat it too! You are already very attractive
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

In short, no. I love being a guy. I love being able to work on the illusion of being a female. The clothes, shoes, nails and makeup are just fun to mix and match. The only thing I would do is hair removal which would make it a lot easier to dress on a whim.