Thread: going to the gym

bobbie sue

going to the gym

Hi ladies how many of us go to the gym in fem to work out I know I do three times a week just pull my haie bake into a pony tail a pair of shorts and a little top just enougth to show a little belly and my belly ring it feels good to work out with the grils and being welcomed in

The particular gym (franchised) I go to has a motto of (Judgement Free) .

So, obviously I "go as far as possible". My membership name is Phyliss (insert last name) , and the sign in photo on their computer is of me fully dressed.

Now I don't wear dresses or skirts with heels and change in the ladies locker. However, My sweat shirts (cold weather) or "T" s (warm) are all light pastel , mostly pink or lilac. Track pants or shorts are either spandex or light nylon. Sneakers have pink laces (of course). I have a bunch of shape wear that resemble sport compression shorts, which I wear under the pants or shorts. They are constructed such that I can achieve a nice "tuck", rendering "there" properly flat and not unsightly. Sport bra to prevent "bounce and jiggle" (which in fact now happens, they're growing ). Hair (what's left ) in pony tail, with color matching scrunchie to my top. Small earrings or studs, and a wipe of lippy.

I don't wear my wig, all that motion and prespiring would be quite uncomfortable, to say nothing of total embarrassment if it fell off. Makeup isn't used either, by the first mile on the treadmill it would have slid off anyhow, as my face melted from effort.

So, what sort of reaction have I gotten from this? Mixed is the answer. When I first started going, (many yrs ago) there were a few "guys" who would speak with me. Same people now say nothing. No insults, simply nothing, I get the hint and don't talk to them either. A number of the ladies have kinda "figured it out". They also don't say anything, but the occasional "female quick smile" sorta says something to me.

Generally , I'm "out" there, and like it.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

I so wish I could do that! I have a belly ring too but I have to wear a long shirt to make sure it does not come up where anyone can see it when I am in the gym
    I'M FREE, I'M FREE! I GET TO BE ME!

Since I belong to a women's gym I have to go en femme!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).