Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dressing and going outside

Just a girl at heart too Kerigirl2009's Avatar

Dressing and going outside

Well I did it I just had to dress and go outside. Either I am feeling more confident or I am getting crazy. Im going with more confident.

So I took some pics of me braving the outdoors. What do you think, very casual but I felt so good just being me. I also have no idea if the neighbors saw me this time. The six foot privacy fence helps alot but its not full proof.

Now I may be getting braver or just plain tired of hiding behind man clothes. Because a few days ago I was out dressed during the day and I decided that I was not going to change before I got home as I knew my family would be gone. However my neighbors across the street where home but I just pulled in the driveway , parked got out and walked around to the front door and went inside without a worry about if they saw me. They may have they may not have but I really don't care at this point anymore. I just want to be me.

I absolutely LOVE looking pretty (I know I don't look great but good enough for me)

Keri
    Attached Images Attached Images

You look great....what are you talking about. There are a lot of GG's that would love to have your look!

Gold Member
    You look great, and *** fee, very passable. Nice tops and the skirt goes well with both tops.
    I envy your hair, hugs.
    Rader

You stop that! Don't you lie to me any more! YOU SAY YOU DON'T LOOK GREAT! You know you do! I know you do! It's time to show the world just how great you look! So keep that confidence up and get back out there where you belong! I hope to see you up town soon!!Hugs!

You look really passable. you have the look down. I wouldn't worry either. I like don't really care anymore either. My neighbors have seen me and haven't said a word.

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    You're looking VERY pretty, Keri -- no problem there!

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Keri, you do look great!! I wish that I was anywhere near as passable as you are. My late wife could make me very passable, with her expert knowledge of cosmetics but I can't do that. So I just go out dressed totally enfemme, but looking like the man that I am! Been doing that for 6 years now, and have never had a problem! As I write this, I am wearing an above the knee skirt and a cream colored Tee over a white bra and maroon very lacy panties. I am also wearing open toe sandals so people can see my pretty bright red toenails. I am going to the postoffice and then to the grocery store!!

You are a crossdresser, so show yourself off!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Totally gorgeous - love the eyebrows.

Claire

Wow! You look great as everyone said. Just remeber once you get out it is addicting!

WOW you look great! I wouldn't think twice if I looked that good.

Well you look GREAT!!!!!!!!!! Now that we finally have good weather you should be going out all the time.

Oh Wow, Keri! You look beyond gorgeous! Welcome to the sunlight!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Hi Keri! You look awesome. I bet it was WONDERFUL to feell free to dress and be enfemme outside....I am SOO glad for you! I have felt that.......it is a great feeling. Be encouraged......this will not be the last time you express yourself!

Hugs, Dea

Keri,

You look great; your makeup looks perfect. Wish I could be that good! Anyhow, you should have no problem going to the malls or anywhere else! Have fun!

Gaby
    Gabrielle -- named by my mother after my Great Grandmother

i think you look great...would love to get together sometime as i also live in minneapolis area....

wendy

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    You have got to be kidding me! Seriously, I have no idea why you are so shy about being out in public, you look totally passable! You have a very feminine face and all the details like your eyebrows, lack of body hair and the general casualness of your hair and clothes is perfect. I bet you if you walked through the mall on a busy Saturday afternoon you wouldn't even get a second look. Time to take the plunge I think - yes?
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Just call me Amanda GirlieAmanda's Avatar
    Yes I agree you have a softness about you. That is a key in looking feminine. I like that you don't care if people see you either. It seems like the less you care the more passable you become. You have to just have an attitude that you just belong and that there is nothing to see here. Its just all in your body language. I just became aware on my recent outing of how to just be casual and non-caring. Throw those shoulders back and just BECOME a GG. You have the tools. You just need the nerve which is probably the hardest thing to overcome. I still have not overcome it fully.
    The phoenix has risen the old life is gone
    A new life to live has finally begun
    There is fun to be had and work to be done
    My beauty is radiant my freedom is won

Keri, I am totally envious(sp?) as J could never pass on the best of days. Keep doing your thing girl!

You look fantastic! You have no reason to be shy about going out. Where I live, GG's don't look HALF as good as you do. As for your attire, you are looking very current and genuine.

Just a girl at heart too Kerigirl2009's Avatar
    Oh my, as I read these comments, you all have brought such a huge smile to my face, and for that THANK YOU. I would so love to go out more and I just might have too with all this encouragement. I will stand out a bit at least until I get some flatsas I am 6' 2" and that dimple in the middle of my chin. But I am getting there in confidence. Thank you again for the OMG encouraging compliments, it really makes me feel good.
    Now I just need a couple of friends to come out with me, I think it would be better in a group setting.
    Keri

Hi Keri

You look really great, very natural, and that is the look that works best. I don’t think I would guess you’re a guy if I saw you at the mall. The sleeveless top looks great with or without the cardigan; I have trouble with sleeveless tops because my shoulders are so broad, and all the girls are wearing sleeveless in Southern California.

When you sit and cross your leg it might help if you could get that leg just a bit further over, GG’s seem to be able to do that easier than we can, but you don’t want anybody looking up your skirt.

Hold your head up, walk with confidence, keep the makeup simple and natural and your set to go girl.
    Babs

keri---i would love to go out with you in group setting..i have never been out, but i just got a wig yesterday, and i think i look good in it..and want to try to find like minded people...you are so passable...and i am 6feet myslef..two tall cheicks going out...lol..

wendy

Keri, you look great to me too... very passable!
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Quote Originally Posted by Kerigirl2009 View Post
    Well...What do you think...

Keri
    I think I'm in love!

Well done Keri! I've spent allday dressed and it felt good but had to get changed to go to the shops.

Holly