Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dressing and going outside

Platinum Member
    Keri, I think we all agree that you look very feminine and pretty, so enjoy spending time outdoors. One note about the fences - I've been dressing full time at home for a few years now, and, like you, I really enjoy spending time in our fenced back yard. Over the past year, I've chatted with the lady next door through the fence, and since I could make tell what she was wearing throught the gaps in the fence, I was pretty sure she could do the same. She never commented on it one way or another, but continued to be her friendly and outgoing self. Then a while back my wife unexpectedly invited her to join us for a glass of wine on the patio - I was of course dressed - and underwent a moment of shock. But soon I realized I had nothing to fear. She already knew and was fine with it, so I was the only one surprised!

Just a girl at heart too Kerigirl2009's Avatar
    I would love to share ome time with the neighbors but if I was dressed my wife would never invite the neighbors over. LOL

Maybe someday down the road that may happen, I can only hold my breathe.

You've got the look down just fine, very passable. And you know what?? I wouldn't give a rat's backside for what the neighbors might think. If they haven't had anything negative to say so far, they probably won't.

That being said, I'll add that the whole 'package' if you will, looks great. I think the most striking part of the look though, if I were to try and narrow it down, is your eyes. The make up is just right and the overall effect with the eyes is 'compelling' for want of a better word. Wish I knew how to do the eyes, but the make up just doesn't agree with the skin around my eyes.

Keri, I agree with Caitlyn about your eyes. Yours are the most feminine eyes I've seen. Your makeup is just amazing! You're really pretty.

Closer out than ever.. DanyaKay's Avatar
    Looking good in the neighborhood! You have my vote for girl of the month.

Hi Keri,

U look great, and your attitude is simply honest and open, good for you.

Dont worry about what the neighbors think. I doubt they are worried about what you will think about them.
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987

Just a girl at heart too Kerigirl2009's Avatar
    I just love these comments, I too love how my eyes look, The first time I really, and I mean really saw a woman in my reflection was when I snapped the picture which I use as my avatar. It so hit me that I could see my mother in me and I almost teared up at that point, I don't know why but I say almost. I also see some of my sister but that is in my cheeks. If these positive comments keep coming in I just might have to go out mainstream USA and maybe catch a bite to eat as Keri. This would be a first checkmark on my bucket list. Thanks again girls. I just love hearing those wonderful comments from all of you. Thank You.

Keri

I have a secluded place in the mountains so I can go outside anytime to garden or sit in the sun on the deck. It is so nice to enjoy being outside dressed.

-Deb

Quote Originally Posted by DebCD View Post
    I have a secluded place in the mountains so I can go outside anytime to garden or sit in the sun on the deck. It is so nice to enjoy being outside dressed.

-Deb
    A secluded place in the mountains of Colorado must be so beautiful...especially now in the spring