Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dressing and going outside

Thumbs up

I'd make the lower lip a fraction fuller, but you look good. That's a fab top in the last pic.
    You're living life- not caring what the neighbors think is part of that.
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

Just a girl at heart too Kerigirl2009's Avatar
    every time I try to line my lips with lip liner I think I look like a clown.

Yeah, you look great Keri. I agree...nice eyebrows, you look very natural.

It's all about attitude girl. And you've got it. You are in the passing zone and must love it. I'm a few more pounds away and will need to wait a few whiles...

Great shots girl. Love the smiles... you've got what it takes..

Renne.....

I remember the first time I ventured outdoors. What a feeling!

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    I agree with everyone here: your presentation is terrific! Only you can know about things like voice and deportment, but the look is really quite effective!

tina

You are looking great, it is great to get to the point where you don't care anymore and just be your self.

Your not short on looks girl, with a little more self confidence the world would be yours for the taking.

Banned Read only
    You present very well. You are very attractive. I too have a relatively secluded backyard. Whenever the weather permits I eat by breakfast and lunch in the backyard, read books and newspapers.

[SIZE="4"]Hey Keri
    Go to any public place and see that you look as good as half or better of the GG's out there. Confidence and poise will go a long way in passing, girl! You look great!
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Wow. You are very passable! I'm jealous :-)

ThankYou- I just may have to suck up some courage and take the plunge- albeit a little further from where I live but its a step

Keri, You look great girl! Love the brows!

Kerri you look great!!!! I think you've got a great look to you, and you know not only how to dress, but what to wear!!! You looking very feminine and you're wearing appropriate clothes for going out on a day. It's easier to go out and pass if we're not trying to attract attention with what we're wearing...i.e. wearing club clothes during the day.

I totally understand how you feel about being tall!! I'm 6'5'' and tomorrow I'm doing something I haven't done ever. I'm going to get a pedicure dressed!! I can't wait..and I'm planning on wearing something very similar to your pics...a nice denim skirt, cute flip-flops and a casual but cute top!!! I can't wait!!!

Wow, you look fantastic! I'd go out a lot too if I looked as good as you.

Keri,

There's nothing I can say that hasn't already been said. You look great. I'm jealous. I would expect you'll attract some male attention in public.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

You look great I wish I had the courage to go out dressed. I am getting the urge as I now dress fully but time will tell

I've done this a few times when I was younger. I went outside and played with my dog in heels. Hope my neighbor didn't see me!

I agree, you look great! The eyebrows, the lipstick, you've got that look down.

Life is short... so go out and enjoy yourself girl. I'm willing to bet that if people do stare it's will only because they like what they are seeing.

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerigirl2009 View Post
    Well I did it I just had to dress and go outside. Either I am feeling more confident or I am getting crazy. Im going with more confident.

So I took some pics of me braving the outdoors. What do you think, very casual but I felt so good just being me. I also have no idea if the neighbors saw me this time. The six foot privacy fence helps alot but its not full proof.

Now I may be getting braver or just plain tired of hiding behind man clothes. Because a few days ago I was out dressed during the day and I decided that I was not going to change before I got home as I knew my family would be gone. However my neighbors across the street where home but I just pulled in the driveway , parked got out and walked around to the front door and went inside without a worry about if they saw me. They may have they may not have but I really don't care at this point anymore. I just want to be me.

I absolutely LOVE looking pretty (I know I don't look great but good enough for me)

Keri
    Oh my.

Aren't you just the cutest thing to come down the pike in a long time!!

Very nice.

OH WOW! You look good. I wish I had that kind of courage.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    keri. Thanks for sharing your new found freedom with us. You have a great natural look.

Silver Member
    Well now you say you don't look great, so I am going to have to disagree with you there I am afraid, in fact you look better than great so some more pics for us to see you looking so good would be nice and good on you for braving it too

Quote Originally Posted by Kerigirl2009 View Post
    Well I did it I just had to dress and go outside. Either I am feeling more confident or I am getting crazy. Im going with more confident.

So I took some pics of me braving the outdoors. What do you think, very casual but I felt so good just being me. I also have no idea if the neighbors saw me this time. The six foot privacy fence helps alot but its not full proof.

Now I may be getting braver or just plain tired of hiding behind man clothes. Because a few days ago I was out dressed during the day and I decided that I was not going to change before I got home as I knew my family would be gone. However my neighbors across the street where home but I just pulled in the driveway , parked got out and walked around to the front door and went inside without a worry about if they saw me. They may have they may not have but I really don't care at this point anymore. I just want to be me.

I absolutely LOVE looking pretty (I know I don't look great but good enough for me)

Keri
    You look great to me. Infact you look prettier than most girls I see in public and you are very passable. All the pics are great but I really like the last one. Billie Jean

Well With all these responses and I would say very positive responses I think I just may have to have another dress up day soon and take some more pics. Maybe I just might have to take some outside but further then the back yard. I just might have to get out and go shopping too. Thank You to all of you.