Thread: addicted to e-bay

addicted to e-bay

Ever since i told my wife about crossdressing i find myself buying like crazy from e-bay not just for myself but for her also. Just recieved something today and i have like four other iteam's ending in about 30min. Does anybody else start buying alot of soft also once they tell the SO that you crossdress.

I absolutley did! I went nuts after I came out. I even maybe Ebay one of my home pages. I was able to get cute clothes at good prices and it made me feel better about my dressing since I was not paying full price for stuff I was not going to get to wear that often anyway. My shopping finally got under control once I developed a complete wardrobe. Now I a much more picky on what I buy. I just bought a denim skirt two days ago and I cannot wait for it to come in.
    I'M FREE, I'M FREE! I GET TO BE ME!

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    I'm not out, but my pink fog is thick at eBay, OneStopPlus.com and other online shopping venues.

In an Enigma,surrounded by a Black Hole,inside a Conundrum
    Quote Originally Posted by satin n lace View Post
    Ever since i told my wife about crossdressing i find myself buying like crazy from e-bay not just for myself but for her also. Just recieved something today and i have like four other iteam's ending in about 30min. Does anybody else start buying alot of soft also once they tell the SO that you crossdress.
    me too,,,,but it can get outta control real easy...lol
    "it all unfolds before your eyes ,let Merlin cast his spell" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I blame it on all of those years not being able to shop. Major shopping repression!

Actually, now that I think of it, I wanna track down a pair of pumps....

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    I just won a denim mini skirt to replace the one that is 2 sizes too big for me. (I lost 50 lbs...yippee!) It was one of my favorites (Old Navy). I was going to go to the store and buy one for $24.99...got the same one on E-bay for $5.75 including shipping. It is new with tags attached. I buy most of my skirts on e-bay. I usually ask for measurements if they are not listed. I also recently bought a silk cami, silk cami pajama set, yet another denim mini skirt, silk VS sleep shorts, a corset, and satin women's pajamas. I have yet to be disappointed with a E-bay purchase. I save lots of money, get really nice stuff, and no worrying about who might see me looking at the women's lingere...So to answer your question, yes, I am another E-bay-aholic
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

It's kinda funny thou if some of us are outbiding each other on ebay , i just won a black satin bustier with garder for myself and a satin chemise for my wife happy, have it on now waiting for her to come back from walk

Quote Originally Posted by prettytoes View Post
    I just won a denim mini skirt to replace the one that is 2 sizes too big for me. (I lost 50 lbs...yippee!) It was one of my favorites (Old Navy). I was going to go to the store and buy one for $24.99...got the same one on E-bay for $5.75 including shipping. It is new with tags attached. I buy most of my skirts on e-bay. I usually ask for measurements if they are not listed. I also recently bought a silk cami, silk cami pajama set, yet another denim mini skirt, silk VS sleep shorts, a corset, and satin women's pajamas. I have yet to be disappointed with a E-bay purchase. I save lots of money, get really nice stuff, and no worrying about who might see me looking at the women's lingere...So to answer your question, yes, I am another E-bay-aholic
    I was watching that one too!!!! The one I mentioned earlier in the week I bought but I was thinking of getting two since I like them so much. I am glad one of us girls got it!
    I'M FREE, I'M FREE! I GET TO BE ME!

One of my favorite sellers on ebay was a CD/GG couple, sadly I think they are no longer doing business on ebay. I have bought many items on ebay for myself and my wife. Some of my favorite lingerie has come from ebay (only buy new with tags items from ebay). One of these items was a Montgomery Wards bra still in the original box. This was an identical bra to the first one I ever wore which is really why I wanted it. I love that bra. Now I'm searching for other items from my early days of crossdressing in the hopes that I will one day have that perfect outfit that I wore all those years ago.
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Too much free time. I killed off the ebay monkey on my back after I bid on a watch I didn't need, simply because it was going cheap and there was less than a minute to go. A really nice Omega seamaster watch for $180. Right. I already have more watches than I can count, but I didn't have a seamaster. When it seemed my favorite panties were being discontinued, ebay to the rescue...or so it seemed. Now I have more panties in more colors than I can wear, the elastic will rot before any of these wear out (but at least I don't have to do the laundry as often). Same with my favorite bra design. Or how about the dbx speakers that I didn't even have room for, but bought because I wanted them when they were new, and well, they were so cheap now. It simply had to stop or I'd wind up with an apartment that looks like a somewhat girly pawn shop.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I got the ebay fever a few years back, haven't been there in awhile........THANKS!

I browse Ebay every day, and it has nothing at all to do with telling or not telling my SO (wife). It is very habit-forming.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Quote Originally Posted by Danni Renee View Post
    I absolutley did! I went nuts after I came out. I even maybe Ebay one of my home pages. I was able to get cute clothes at good prices and it made me feel better about my dressing since I was not paying full price for stuff I was not going to get to wear that often anyway. My shopping finally got under control once I developed a complete wardrobe. Now I a much more picky on what I buy. I just bought a denim skirt two days ago and I cannot wait for it to come in.
    I like you, went all out for a while until I built up my wardrobe. I still have a look at several saved searches almost every day, but am far more picky on what i bid on. Also I am running out of space to store much more.
    Christine
    Happiness is not doing the things one likes to do, but liking the things one has to do.

I used to be addicted to Ebay and bought tons of stuff on there...most of which I wore only once or not at all because it didn't fit right. For me, the only cure for this addiction was to deplete my entire savings and then not have any money to buy things anymore. Now that I've gotten out of my Ebay habit, when I do buy something it's usually at a store where I try it on first to make sure it fits and then seriously ask myself if I'm going to wear it regularly. If not, I just put it back and walk out empty handed. I've been doing a lot of that lately.

My best girl friend calls it CherylBay cause I get so much there. I have been lucky to find incredible deals at times. A few years ago I bought a human hair wig there for $50 and recently I wore it while shopping for a new one. The man at the salon asked about it and when I told him where I got it and for how much he was stunned and told me that he sells that same wig for $900.
    I bought a corset (not a cheap one) and won the auction for $7. I buy lots of shoes there and oh, yes, my jewelry.
    I'm addicted...btw I have auctions I'm watching ending tonight....gotta go...
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Hmmm .... not eBay for me, I'm more of a Victoria's Secret girl. =) I am probably solely responsible for the uptick in VS stock over the last two years =D.
    Crysten

"Addicted to Victoria's Secret".

I tried to buy shoes on ebay,two of the sellers kept my money and never shipped me the shoes,and one seller advertised the shoes as a 9 1/2 M and they were actually a 9 1/2 A ( narrow width),and when I tried to return them,wich was available within a certain time,her husband sent me an email with a death threat in it,now he's in federal prison,and she doesn't sell on ebay any more.

As for ebay,sometimes I go there looking for 1/16 scale Tamiya tanks,sometimes I find them,but there is a buyer who has several ebay accounts,and he always out bids every one,I had him investigated,found that out about him,but ebay did nothing.

I no longer buy off ebay.
    Drink up me heartys,yo ho!

Kate

I love ebay, i spend like almost a 100 a month on ebay

Banned Read only
    Addicted to eBay? I just paid for my latest 'win,' which is a nice summer dress. It only cost $7.00 plus shipping. I'm also awaiting the arrival to a nice lacy red bra I won earlier in the week. Most of my clothing purchases are made on eBay with JC Penny in second place.

love to shop on e bay. just won a few very cute summer outfits this morning and cant wait til they get here.

Alright, which one of you outbid me by a dollar on a red PVC french maid outfit?

Right now I'm in the mid 800s count on the number of things I have bought off ebay. Eighty percent are female clothes or related CD items.
    If your not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room.

Closer out than ever.. DanyaKay's Avatar
    Compulsive at times, sometimes it's just hard to overcome that rush of the last second snipe. Yep, been to ebay many times. Don't buy all that much there though, I favor Avenue and WomanWithin. I like the styles and the prices.

I think I am gonna sell a few swimsuits starting next month. I have come to realize I more femme clothes than I can wear. Time for a thinning out in the closet.
    Last edited by DanyaKay; 05-27-2011 at 01:26 AM.