Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hissed at by a hooker

hissed at by a hooker

I was hissed at by a prostitute today. She gave me an angry hiss as I walked by her this morning. I don’t understand why I should produce this kind of reaction from a working girl. I wasn’t intruding on her territory. I’ve become friendly with some of the local ladies of the night that hang out around the homeless shelter during the day. Usually every time I venture out one of them remarks to me “Going out on a date, Blondie?” But they only mean it kiddingly.
    So what’s up with her? I asked “Heidi HO” who happens to be about the same age as me but unfortunately looks much older. She said that “The Beotch is probably jealous because you look nicer than her.” That’s isn’t too hard to do. I could put on a potato sack and still look better than most of the woman around here. They need to do more working out than just lying on their backs. It’s flab city.
    I'm not looking for trouble but if she hisses at me again. I'm gonna hiss back.
    CANCER IS A BITCH SO YOU HAVE TO BE MORE OF A BITCH TO BEAT IT.

And you would waste your time hissing and lowering your standards to hers because.........???

Dawn, don't let her get you down. Remember she is on that street corner for a reason or many reasons, probably none of which you know. So, cut her some slack, maybe even try to befriend her a bit to see if she changes her attitude. She could just be very bitter and frustrated trying to deal with all that life has tossed at her. A lot of people use that type of action to cover up all their own vulnerabilities. Anyway, if nothing works, just try to avoid her, because it really is not worth all the effort to lower yourself to act like her back to her. You really do need to get back on the road to restart your life. Good luck.

You need to be very careful. These girls are crazy. They think your moving in on there territory. Doesn't sound good too me.

Silver Member
    I think others here are right, you never know if they have a knife, if they are on drugs etc. and not in a sane state of mind. I'd avoid the area entirely and not risk a confrontation.

Dawn Marrie! That's right! Don't stoop to her level! You are a much brighter lady then that!Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Gold Member
    My Female cat use to hiss at the neighbors cat when it came by the Patio door.
    You just got the same reaction I guess; Be honored. LOL
    Rader

I remember when I first joined the army and was at Fort Sill Oklahoma. Once you left the post on Ft Sill Blvd, each side of the street was lined with strip bars, and the sidewalks connecting each bar were lined with prostitutes. If you went by what you see on TV and the movies, you would think that your average prostitute is beauty pageant contender, but I'm afraid that the reality is no where near being that glamorous. Most of them are living a hard life and it shows . . .

The Unlucky
    The sheer amount of hookers here in Georgia is astounding.

While I was still in Germany, a few of my female friends and I were walking to our bar when we were "confronted" by a very angry hooker that didn't take too well to me looking the way I did, or the fact that I had female company. As she started to attempt to hit me my friend Cindy(a GG btw) clocked her right in the jaw and proceeded to curb stomp the crap outta her.

Consider it a compliment. You looked good enough to threaten her.

Quote Originally Posted by dawnmarrie1961 View Post
    I'm not looking for trouble but if she hisses at me again. I'm gonna hiss back.
    Is it worth sleeping with one eye open every night?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

What part of town was this in!?

Instead of hissing, how about just look at her and smile and say cool skirt.... or something. She probably expects a negative reaction. I hear that giving a random complement to someone is good for us.
    Chickie

Quote Originally Posted by KellyCD View Post
    The sheer amount of hookers here in Georgia is astounding.

Probably this has something to do with the economic situation in the US right now?
    I feel deeply for everyone who is out of work right now.

All I can say to antics such as this is....Consider the source....

You have obviously been seen as a threat

There are lots of reason why women end up on the street

It can't be easy for them to make a living especially if there are a lot of women around.

They will be concerend with anything that will affect their potential income

If you look nicer than she does it may think that is enough to distract her potential customers
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

i say keep away from her, never know what she might do, aka: knife, gun, club, sharp finger nails?

she has problems. do not lower your self to her, keep your head high and avoid her and her friends.

not to question why you were in "that" part of town but did you need to be there? most areas i have seen hookers are not the best/safest "for anybody" let alone a cross dresser.

be safe out there.

Loni

Thank you for your concerns for my safety. I carry a buck knife strapped to my hip or thigh as a precaution anyway. It's saved my ass a few time in the past.I learned a long time ago that even though a person shouldn't go out looking for trouble they should be prepared for it anyway. As for avoiding the area to reduce any chance of confrotation, that's impossible to due since it's right near the shelter I'm saying at.
    On the bright side, I've made friends with the leader of a group of people called the "wolf pack". So I've got some help watching my back.
    But as always....BE SAFE. BE SMART.

Snakes hiss. Around here the hookers could not care less about how they look, some even smile to show their tooth. Maybe she was just angry and her feet hurt from her heels. You never know.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

The Unlucky
    Quote Originally Posted by clayfish View Post
    Probably this has something to do with the economic situation in the US right now?
    I feel deeply for everyone who is out of work right now.
    No it has everything to do with location. Military bases+lazy drug addicted people+the "largest amount of homosexuals, registered sex offenders and STD's in the south eastern United States"=rampant prostitution.

Btw I wanna make it clear that the words I quoted were the exact words used when I I processed here in Fort Stewart. We were told this multiple times, shown multiple PowerPoint slides and pie charts showing this. It may not be true, but from I've seen its got to be pretty up there.

Dawn, as Richelle and Loni pointed out be very wary and careful of her. Also be very careful around her -pimp.
    When I was stationed at Ft. Sam in the late 60s the hookers on the street were absolutely gorgeous. Stationed in Germany later the hookers in Frankfurt (with a few exceptions) were fantastic also.

haha well just hiss back at her lol. But yea jealousy is probably the case. but again that is kinda funny

Aw that sucks, but I mean, don't take what she says/does to you to heart. Just ignore her and know that you are better and more open minded than her.

Quote Originally Posted by dawnmarrie1961 View Post
    On the bright side, I've made friends with the leader of a group of people called the "wolf pack". So I've got some help watching my back.
    But as always....BE SAFE. BE SMART.
    Ha NCSU will get your back!! :b
    like shooting stars in a barrel

Figures

OK. I figured out why this hooker seemed to hate me sooo much. Yesterday a worker at the homeless shelter came up to me and after unsuccessfully soliciting me for sexual favors he revealed to me that there has been a lot of rumors and talk going around here that im somekind of "super ****" that was caught servicing on of the staff members and got him fired. Imagine my suprise?!! Obviously these people are letting their imaginations, and sexual fantasies, run away with them. "IN YOUR DREAMS, BOZOS!!" I'm not that kind of a lady!Fer reals I'm not!!!
    It suprises me,with my deep felt hate for the males, that I have managed to survive this long amounst them without going totally out of my mind! It's like I'm living that movie "Gorrilas in the Midst". Always at risk of potential danger. I'm supposed to be learning "empathy" here but I find it very hard sometimes to feel any measure of it for individuals who have clearly brought troubles onto themselves. With only a few exceptions the vast majority don't seem to care about anyone but themselves.
    I'm begining to feel my "spidey" senses tingling. It might be time for me to move on down the road before something really bad happens.

So, she thought you were another hooker....lololololololol I would have had to back-hand her for that comment.

But, in her defense she is probably on a lot of drugs.

If you do fight with her, I hope there is a lot of slapping and hair pulling...then, just kiss and makeup...then, either wrestle in mud or jello. Send video to my PM.
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck