Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: hissed at by a hooker

[QUOTE=KellyCD;2500812]The sheer amount of hookers here in Georgia is astounding.

While I was still in Germany, a few of my female friends and I were walking to our bar when we were "confronted" by a very angry hooker that didn't take too well to me looking the way I did, or the fact that I had female company. As she started to attempt to hit me my friend Cindy(a GG btw) clocked her right in the jaw and proceeded to curb stomp the crap outta her.[/QUOTE

That would have made an awesome YouTube video.
    Marilyn Monroe: I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot.

[QUOTE=Jeannie;2503497]
    Quote Originally Posted by KellyCD View Post
    The sheer amount of hookers here in Georgia is astounding.

While I was still in Germany, a few of my female friends and I were walking to our bar when we were "confronted" by a very angry hooker that didn't take too well to me looking the way I did, or the fact that I had female company. As she started to attempt to hit me my friend Cindy(a GG btw) clocked her right in the jaw and proceeded to curb stomp the crap outta her.[/QUOTE

That would have made an awesome YouTube video.
    Well hell I haven't seen a good curb stomp since American History X. Did she tell her to bite the curb?

Hookers are alright. My boyfriend is a little spacey and was driving home one night with his brother at about 2am and saw a woman who "needed a ride." They let her into the car and asked her where she needed to go. He called me after this to tell me about this strange hitchhiker who had also offered him drugs. I told him he picked up a hooker and he was just totally blown away by this realization. It never occurred to him.

At a liquor store on Arkadelphia, I had two hookers yelling at me. I looked like a preppy, sorority girl and so I guess they wanted to f*ck with me. They yelled "hey" about 3 times and I chose to ignore them and pretend they weren't there. Finally, one girl screams, "Hey, b*tch! I'm talking to you!" I reeled around and said, "WHAT???!!! WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU WANT?! HELL-OOO!" She was taken aback and said, "Uhm sorry....I thought I knew you." I looked at her and said, "No, I don't think you do! Have a nice day!" When I got in my boyfriend's car he was laughing (as he had seen all of this) and asked if I was making friends with the lady of the night. I wasn't amused.
    Last edited by Shananigans; 05-27-2011 at 10:44 PM.
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck

Hissed at by a hooker?
    Sounds like you were doing somthing right.
    God bless those poor girls.
    I've seen some pretty F'ed up shite in the Chelsea section of lower Manhattan, New York City. Not my bag. I just want to be a girl sometimes , that's enough for me.

Quote Originally Posted by eluuzion View Post
    Is it worth sleeping with one eye open every night?

INFACT I DO sleep with one eye open every single night!! not because of her but to aviod getting felt over by what ever drunken bum is sleeping on the mat right next to me.
    CANCER IS A BITCH SO YOU HAVE TO BE MORE OF A BITCH TO BEAT IT.

Quote Originally Posted by FireFoxAngel View Post
    What part of town was this in!?
    I'm not in DesMoines anymore. Sorry. I should have changed the location in my profile a while ago. I'm in Omaha, Nebraska.
    CANCER IS A BITCH SO YOU HAVE TO BE MORE OF A BITCH TO BEAT IT.

Aspiring Member
    Must have gotten up feeling cranky.

I think I would have said "Sounds like one off your boobs is leaking.... You should get that fixed". Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Aspiring Member
    She hissed at you because she thought you were a transvestite hooker, and trying to take some of her business away. A lot of guys looking for a hooker want a male but can't admit it to themselves, so they pick a tv hooker and then they can convince themselves that they didn't realize it was a male untill it was too late.