Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: our first clothes

I was may be 14. Started with my mom's stockings, using them as Thigh High (before they were even invented) and fixing them with an elastic band. Sooner after I bought some cheap see-through nylon red panties. Then I had a pause. When I was 17, I bought some french made fancy girdles (combination of girdle and slip). They were a bargain, but stiil some pieces of art, one was yellow and the other burgundy. Purged everything, long time ago !!

I remember trying on my mothers's bras,nylons and later my older sisters tops,panties and shirts when i was in my early teens. I don't really remember the "first" thing I wore, but I knew that I loved everything.

I've two beautiful older sisters… gorgeous, really, and am the youngest of the three, the baby of the family. For me it was a world of women from the get-go, with me always so fascinated how they could become so insanely glamourous there before me in front of our shared, bathroom mirror. When the notion hit that I too could do the same, what was I to do? My first donning was my mother's bathing suit, within which I almost instinctively pulled a mountain of toilet paper to fill the cups. Then it was off to their makeup. I can still so vividly remember my shaking 13 year old hand as I applied my first coat of lipstick, and the thrill of becoming Robyn for the first time.
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

I guess with me it started when the lady down the street was making a dress for her daughter who was away at college. She had me put the dress on while she made the alterations. So there I stood on the kitchen table wearing a dress while a couple of the neighborhood ladies made suggestions. All of this and only 12 years old.........

*Kisses and Best Wishes* Wendy_Marie's Avatar
    Mine began when I found my older sister getting dressed on evening and saw her putting on a bra...I told her that I couldn't wait until I got my first bra and she laughed and told me I was a boy and didn't wear bra's...I hit her and called her a liar and ran to tell my mom...who then told my Dad who had "The Talk" with me about how boys and girls were different.

As with others...I grew up in a world filled with Women...2-older sisters and 3-younger.

A few days later I was preparing to take a bath and found my sisters bra, panties and a full length slip in the bathroom....I put them on first and then discovered a pair of Platform Candies Mules that belonged to her as well....I climbed atop them and haven't ever looked back.....It was just before my I turned 7 years old.
    Last edited by Wendy_Marie; 05-29-2011 at 05:58 AM. Reason: added statement
    [SIZE="3"]"I can't talk girl talk when there is a guy inside my head." Gracie Lou Freebush[/SIZE]
    Is this all that's left of my life before me. Straight Jacket Memories and Seditive Highs! No Happy Ending like they always Promised...There's got to be something left for me... And I Turn my Head and Stare into the Eyes of a Stranger.
    To those of you who consider yourselves to be "Cat People" I apologize in advance for I am not.

I have had so many of the same experiences. And it all started with my mom's bras.