Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: our first clothes

our first clothes

I am always interested in the posts about what item of fem clothing we first wore. As for most of us it was something of our mothers, sisters, aunts or friends. I was fortunate enough to have an older sister, we were about the same size, and I could sneak and wear her clothes. I don't think I would have experimented as early as I did if I had to wear my mother's clothes. I just don't know if I could have worn mothers, style and size were just too different.
    So, my question is to those of us who were fortunate enough to have a sister or a same age cousin to "borrow" from, if your only choice were clothes from your mother or aunt, would you have tried dressing as early as you did or would you have waited for other opportunities?
    Thanks for your responses!
    Love to all
    LoriAnn

I found several opportunities when I was young. It started at the neighbor's house with a girl about a year older than I. I was about 5 at the time and had a chance to stay for a couple of hours in the house with only her mother. I asked if I could go play upstairs and she said yes. Well off to the girls closet I went to try on some of her stuff. Wow did it feel great and sooo natural. That was until the mom called me from downstairs. I said just a minute. She insisted that I come to the top of the stairs now! Okay, what the heck I thought, I'm in a girls leotard with a frilly skirt and to the top of the stairs I went.

The mom said, go back and change as we have to go. That was it. I thought I was goin' to get it, but no nothing. She just passed it off as a little boy playing dress up. Whew.

Over the next few months, I didn't have many chances to get over to that house so it was off the parents room...

The rest is history....

Renne.....

In my own experience, since I found the first clothing I voluntarily put on in the laundry hamper that it wouldn't have mattered whose they were. In my case, they happened to be my sister's (adoptive) who is 2 months younger than I and at that time we were roughly the same size. Her clothing worked well for me at first, but I found her bras to be a bit snug so I ventured into mom's room because I knew mom's bras were larger. It was in her room that my love for the all in one girdles started when I tried on my first body briefer. I say "voluntarily" because when I was around 5 years old, I was abducted from the park and when I was found I was naked. When the cops took me to my neighbors house (my parents were still looking for me), they dressed me in a pair of panties to give me some sense of dignity. They were a family with only girls and didn't have any male undergarments in the house, except for the fathers and his would have been WAY too big for my small frame.
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

My sister's and some of my mother's. My sister and I were about the same size and she had some really cute clothes. When she would stay with her friends over night I dressed in her stuff fully, and wore her shoulder length fall which was the same color as my hair. I had watched her and my mom putting on their makeup and got good at putting that on too. Billie Jean

Genderfluid Swiftie DanielleLee's Avatar
    Since the question was if the only choice had been to borrow my Mom or Aunt's stuff.... it probably would have been a no, as they were both... ahhh.... "Plus" size ladies

DL

It started some 5+ decades ago.... Wandered into mom's closet when mom and dad were out on the town... The sitter was watching TV... Bras and panties and girdles and stockings.... Every time they went out I hit her closet... And it didn't stop there. I became quite the prolific "borrower". The list is huge including my 10th grade english teacher, Miss V! Lol. But I now realize "borrowing" was bad!!! And evil! Bad bad bad!! Lol. (Ps... I'd do it again in a heartbeat!).
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Growing up I had five brothers and one older sister! My sister always wanted a baby sister so she would dress me! I loved it!This stopped at age eight! 'Well she stopped'!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I started out with my aunts one piece bathingsuit , and a pair of red pumps.

As a child I never dressed myself in girls or womens clothing. I had to wear panties from time to time because my undies were 'dirty'. Was used as a dress model (with everything underneath) a number of times throughout my youth. Was forcibly dressed by an aunt when I got my clothes wet and dirty. She then went on to humiliate me in front of my cousins. It was suggested I dress as a colonial girl for our school 5th grade Halloween party. Later confronted by some girls that I didn't really know what it was like to wear a dress because while I was dressed for Halloween I was wearing pants underneath my dress. I was curious. When alone I tried on the dress sans pants. (was wearing my own shorts). Overheard some girls talking about some new silky underwear and how nice it felt under this one girl's dress. When alone I snuck into my sister's room and got a pair of her panties and a corset. Tried the dress again. No real response and decided that when my parents were away again I would try some modern day clothes. I tried on sis's bra, panties, girdle, nylon, slip, sweater and tight skirt. WOW!!!! I was a CDer from that point on. Had I never dressed that day or after I don't think I'd be a CDer today.

When I was 16 I started shopping for myself. I bought a cream colored dress size 12 or 14 pretending to shop for my mom for Christmas. The style was of the early 1990's and was suited for an older woman. It never dawned on me to shop for a 16 year old girl. I used to dress like an old lady. lol I couldn't look like Tiffany Amber Thissen anyway or the girls on 90210 either. Ah, the good 'ol days.

Michigan, SE and Michigan Upper Lower Penn./ just under the bridge like a troll
    If I had even thought of doing this when I was young my butt would have been beat so quick. I had three grandparents and my parents watching over me. No room to screw up!
    In my mid forties the doctor said it was time to wear compression hose for my heart, then he said I could go with panty hose ( cheaper) . It took about 3 or 4 years before I could bring myself to try it. I tried the panty hose. I have not stopped since, I love it and everything that goes with it, the medical benefits are not bad either!
    Last edited by Loveday; 05-25-2011 at 05:03 PM.

No sisters or brothers in my house and I was just into my teens before I tried any female clothes. I would have liked to be able to try the skirts, dresses and other garments worn by the girls of my own age I saw around me but there was no opportunity for that. I made do at first with a reasonably young style summer skirt and gradually began experimenting with girdles, stockings and slips. My mother was quite slim and about the same height as me at that time but her things were not really a good fit. All that was in the 1950s and early 60s and it was to be many years before I was able to acquire my own clothes.

The woman inside me Kathryn Philips's Avatar
    I have a female cousin a year younger than me. When I was 4 or 5 we played this game where I would swap her panties for my underpants. We would do this when no grown-ups were around. I cannot remember why we started doing this. But I am assuming i instigated it because the little "Kathryn" in me needed me to do this...
    xxx
    Kathryn

Waiting for my upgrade to Female

Banned Read only
    I started out with my mother's clothing. She did not have a frumpy figure when I was young. She wore a size ten, so as I was growing I grew into her dresses which she stored in the closet in my room. I remember when I began trying on her slips and bras, she wore a size 34B. It wasn't until years later that she became frumpy. Those grannie panties were obscene and should have been banned from the world.

If only dreams came true. susancheerleader's Avatar
    I am not sure which it was. I was 13 and It was either my sisters one piece swimsuit, or her schools gymnastics leotard. I wore them a lot but which one was first, I cant remember.
    I got caught often by either one of my 2 sisters or my mom. I was never really punished for it, but told to take them off and I always felt embarrassed. But it did it again and again. Eventually I stopped after several months.
    Until about 4 years ago, and I wore a skirt as a joke at work. I had it on for a very short time but it felt unbelievably nice and all those feelings I had with my sister leotard came back. This time I have no one to stop me and I have compiled quite a lot of various clothing now!

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    No sisters,so my mothers wardrobe was my aladdin's cave,she was a stylish woman when younger,she worked as an Admin Asst so had some gorgeous outfits for work,did stay at my grannys on weekends,and there was a few items left over from when my Aunt (who was in her early 20's)lived at home

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Senior Member joannemarie barker's Avatar
    I had so much choice cos I had 2 sisters it was Girly heaven growing up

I started at a very young age with friends. The older brother used to make me and his little brother dress in his mother's clothes. We were forced at first but I soon came to love it and the attention he gave me. From age ~5 thru high school was awesome.

i dont seem to remember exactly where the first time was...i do remember my sisters dressing me up as a girl for halloween around 10 or so...i dont think anybody at school figured out that i was dressed fully as a girl underneath...i never forgot that...i do remember swiping some of my sisters stuff about 12 or so...it never really got going till quite a bit later...

I dont really remember the exact firt thing i wore, but i do remember some of the earliest items were:
    my moms heels, bras/pantyhose, and dresses. Oh the fun i had when left home alone :P ,all the memories are comming back to me

I did have a sister but she was a few years younger than me. So the first things I wore were bras from my mom.
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987

Belive it or not thing I wore was not family or relative or friend(sort of) it was a dress(rayon I think) that friends mother had given the kids to play dress-up in and then it went from there to hamper and raiding mom and sis drawers(dresser).

pantynhoseman
    My first was at age 9. We were camping in mikes back yard, about 6 of us,and went into the basement to get some snacks..his moms clothes were in the laundry basket, and for some reason I just had to touch them. Well they felt like heaven and my friends were soon teasing me calling me christy. Well one thing led to another, and i was soon dared to try some on. OMGosh they felt wonderful...panties,pantyhose,slips...I put on a fashion show the rest of the night....i was so happy and have never stopped since!!

I started with my sister's cloths (tutu, leotards, tights, panyhose, and panties) and never had any interest in mom's clothing. If not for my sister I would have looked for another girl of similar age to me.
    Lori

I started by wearing a pair of my mums tights when I was about 14. With clothes I first wore when I bought my own when I was 20 something.