Thread: My wife is so perfect

My wife is so perfect

Saturday, we went shopping together (me in male mode) at Coldwater Creek. They know me there as a crossdresser and truly celebrate my alternativeness. I wanted my wife to see how wonderful they treat me. The sales ladies and manager (male) were tripping over themselves to pick out cute things for me to try on. My wife and I were in the fitting room together having so much fun seeing what worked and what didn't.

After that, we headed over to the Clinique counter at the mall to get a cosmetics consultation. I told the cosmetologist I am a crossdresser and she was very excited to give me a makeover. How wonderful to have a supporting wife like mine.

Sunday, my wife said "you're the best girlfriend a woman could have." I think I'm the lucky one in this relationship.

Its so nice to read post like yours Amanda. Mutual respect for eachother is what keeps couples togeather.

This morning was the first time in a very long time my wife had the oppertunity (because of her job) to shop at a speciality store which receives new merchandise every wednesday morning. She spent 1 1/2 hours there and ended up buying Kendra more feminine clothes than she did for herself

It's been raining here again all day, but reading your post has made it a beautiful day! Thank you! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Sounds perfect,you both have a wonderful relationship based on mutual respect and trust,you are both so lucky to have each other,certainly good to here a really uplifting story on here,It's got a little heavy lately

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

I am very happy for you. Its not often here I get to here stories of the wife being so supportive. I think you are lucky and in that aspect. I hope you treat her with as much if not more kindness than she has showed you.
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987

You obviously had a great time shopping with your wife and what a nice compliment she paid you!

Hugs, Eryn
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Amanda, I must sat that you are one of the fortunate ones. Give your wife a big hug and kiss, and enjoy! Postings of events like youre certainly put a smile on my face.

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda22 View Post
    Sunday, my wife said "you're the best girlfriend a woman could have." I think I'm the lucky one in this relationship.
    I think you both are!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Platinum Member
    That is so cool. CC is one of my wife's favorite stores, and although I've accompanied her a number of times, I have never shopped for myself there.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Hi Mandy,

That is just totally awesome!! .... I love reading great feel-good stories like this. I think you know (from our correspondence) that I feel that wives like ours are so very special and quite rare. Having an SO like you have, it's takes one's crossdressing into the stratosphere when it comes to inner peace and acceptance of oneself IMO.

Hugs
    Rachel
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

awwww i love this story and im so happy for you. I cant wait for the day my wife and I go out and do these type of things i almost teared up for a moment*

Amanda,

I agree with statement about your wife, Some girls are just so fortunate, and I wont say if I am speaking of you or your wife. Smile

You are very lucky! My wife and I are totally open to me being en femme and have a GREAT time with it (bedroom time too!) Having a supportive wife is like winning the lottery!

You are a lucky girl. You should give your a wife a big hug and let her know how much appreciated she is. I'm jealous!!!!

Yep, I agree with all the others. A lot of us are hoping for the same thing. Good for both of you that you can enjoy each other's company so much. I hope in time my wife will be as accepting of me and join in the fun!