Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Are you willing to sacrifice your muscle for a better girl-mode look?

The problem I have is that whatever type of strength gaining exercise I do my muscles tone up and I start to look like Jeff Hardy (Wrestler from some years past). I would normally like this look on me and indeed my SO keeps telling me she'd like it but when I'm toned like that I look ridiculous when dressed and it depresses me. So to answer your question, yes, I would and I do.

I am definatley willing to sacrifice mucle toi look more feminine, now how can this sacrifice be made?

i am 5'6", a good 200# (working on loosing weight), but I am naturally muscular. Even at 51yrs, my biceps are 16', chest is 46, etc... so any weight training bulks them up a bit, though not as much as I was younger. I don't worry about it. I rather like seeing the feminine on the masculine buid. Part of my sensibility. If I could live in a world where men could wear dresses, skirts, camisoles as everyday wear as much as jeans, and t-shirts, and dockers and polo shirts, I'd be mighty happy... grin

Quote Originally Posted by sea_catcn View Post
    For all CDs out there, are you willing to lose some muscle in order to look better in your girl mode? My exercise lately "bulked up" my shoulders and back. My arms get a bit bigger too. So I'm forced to hide them and only wear long sleeves. On the other hand, I do like to funtional strength come with the muscles. So I'm confused.

What's your thought on this topic?
    It's kind of far out you brought this up. I read something on Lita's blog where it mentioned you could increase female hormones depending on what you ate. I'm like you, I could stand to lose some in the arms and shoulders. But I was cleaning the garage and doing some yard work this morning. It comes in handy in those cases. But if I had to chose, in the frame of mind I'm in right now, I would probably opt for being a very beautiful woman, with all the bodily features that came with it. I does have it's disadvantages tho.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Click here to experience the Ionis Supernova!

“Our senses enable us to perceive only a minute portion of the outside world.”

- Nikola Tesla

I've always been lucky enough to be a "sleeper" if you will, in that my mucle tone never really showed. However, recantly, I have developd a bit of a Popeye thing with my forearms

I'm a lifelong athlete and I love my muscular body. I try to dress around it. Works sometimes, sometimes not.

Quote Originally Posted by Hali View Post
    I have done that (loosing my upper male muscles to look more femme) and I got a lot of reward including being passable most of the time. It was hard and very very difficult am still not satisfied but much appreciative. One of the most difficult things was convincing people that i wasnt Sick (anorexic) or depressed and also had to coup with losing my "birth right"........ "my male upper-body appeal"....lol!
    That's interesting. I suppose there is not much you can do if you have big bones tho. At some point, you have to work with what you have. If you choose your clothes right, you can make things work despite certain natural things.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Click here to experience the Ionis Supernova!

“Our senses enable us to perceive only a minute portion of the outside world.”

- Nikola Tesla

I don't have much muscle to begin with as I'm very thin. I would have been working on my abs all summer and have stopped lifting weights since March. I have functional strength from martial arts but I do not plan on building that any longer because I'm more devoted to dressing as of late.
    I don't dress to impress, I dress to outdress

Yes, I am one who builds muscle fairly easily and loses it slowly, especially in the upper body. I am still regretting all the chinups and pushups I did in the past. I haven't done any upper body targeted exercise in 3-4 years, my shoulders and arms have decreased in muscle significantly and look quite feminine, but my lats and abs are still very muscular (I'm probably one of very few guys who feels unfortunate to have the genetics for '6 pack abs').

I have great legs though, not too muscular but very toned.. the kind of legs every girl wishes they had =) I run between 5km-10km 3-4 times per week, usually en femme. Running is actually one of my favorite things to do en femme, the feel of the ponytail bouncing on my back is like heaven (I have short hair but wear a full lace, human hair wig.. with the right glue it holds even with heavy sweating here in the texas humidity).

Don't focus too much on the numbers when it comes to weight.. I am 6'0 and 175 lbs yet I wear a size 8L or medium in most things. Gaining a bit of muscle weight is good since it helps you burn fat more efficiently.

Michigan, SE and Michigan Upper Lower Penn./ just under the bridge like a troll
    I would love to loose muscle mass. When I was young I swam alot, rode bikes about 35 to 50 miles on the weekend and went mountain climbing when I could afford it. This all built muscle. I started wrenching on cars before I could get a licsense and that gave me large forearms. Then I became a diabetic without knowing it. My weight went up. I am currently down to 188 from 212 because I cannot hold anything in ( of which I am happy to lose the weight). Also, the doctors just noticed I have lost 3 inches in height. I use to be 5' 11" now 5' 8".
    So yes, I would be willing to sacrifice my muscle for a better girl-mode look.