Thread: Me and SO's holiday decision

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar

Me and SO's holiday decision

My Wife,myself and my 2 stepsons are going to Blackpool (English seaside resort) in six weeks for a few days,she asked were we going to have some "Sophie time" I wasn't sure as we can't be certain how much,or even if the B&B we are going to is TG Friendly.Well I told her It was up to her if she wanted me to pack some Femme Things,or did she want a Sophie free Holiday,I would be happy either way.

Well tonight we talked again,and she said it would be nice to have one or two days with Sophie.Worst case scenario is we have a femme night in,but we both agreed that rather than be cooped up in our room,We will try and have a Girls only day or night out together.

We have been down there before when Sophie was able to get out,Hopefully we will be able to do so again,I am so lucky that my Wife loves sharing this part of me,Am going to make sure I give her and the kids the best Holiday possible

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Shame on you Sophie! You make me jealous! I hope you and yours have a very nice vacation! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Hi Sophie, have you tried contacting 'Renaissance' in Blackpool? Lynda Collins might be able to let you know if your B&B is TG friendly.
    Carole

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum posts both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action.

hi honey . i hope you and your family have a great time . i;am so glad for you . i hope the sun come out for you . have fun and take care . love deanna b xx

I'm jealous, a sea side vacation sounds just to cool.

Gold Member
    Sophie:
    Go and have a great time, Time is so short, so make the most of it when you can.
    Good luck, and remember to get some pictures.
    Rader

Hope you have a good time away...as for TG friendly places anywhere, we have never asked before hand and never will do.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

hope you have a wonderful time

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    Sounds like a great plan. Thank you for being sensitive to your wife's feelings, I'm glad it resulted in her saying she wanted Sophie along too.
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

parkbench just outside hells gate near enuf to airport to take off...finally the parkbench has wings
    that is so kool sophie enjoy your holiday with your family... I know that packing the xtra bag is all about,.... lol CF has his,... when we went away he was free to be dressed however he chose, lol so enjoy it all

"A day without red wine is like a day without sunshine.."
    when the devils feet hit the floor you can hear the good lord .. say "awwww crap shes up"
    Eleanor Rooservelt "behind every man stands a woman"......
    but then in my devlish attitude behind everyman stands many women depends, on many things or how he/she dresses..laffing
    Remember, strength based in force is a strength people fear. Strength based in love is a strength people crave.

I hope you all have a wonderful time Sophie

I am sure the B & B will be fine

Given Blackpool has a wide variety of visitors I would be surprised if you had any problems

If you are holidaying on the 11th & 12th of June you will find a few other girls there, as Blackpool Pride is taking place on those dates

Enjoy
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

That is so wonderful, Sophie, that your SO recognizes this important aspect of your life. I'm so happy for you.

Thats great Sophie . I hope you have a wonderful time on your vacation. I do have to admit I am a little jealous. I would love to take a vacation like that.
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987