Thread: Cancun: The Good, The Bad & The Ugly

Cancun: The Good, The Bad & The Ugly

Gigi10 and I recently took our first vacation (meaning Duana). We went to Cancun for 6 nights and had a fantastic time. We did activities, some in boy mode, some in girl mode.

That said, I had painted toenails and fingernails the entire trip. I wore my girlie flip flops around the hotel and on our "boy mode" excursions. I got a few double-takes but never a problem.

The hotel, GR Solaris was very nice, though not as nice as the ME Melia we stayed at on our previous trip. The staff treated us very well, no matter how I was dressed, as did the taxi and bus drivers.

Here's a few quick highlights (and low-lights) of our trip, in no particular order.

The Good
    • Partying our first night at Señor Frogs. We started with some giant and delicious Piña Coladas. We danced and had a blast. Our only photo is a hard copy taken by the establishment so I can't post it at the moment.
    • Making love on the beach our first night. It was quick because there is lots of security there, but quickies can be nice. It was around 2am and I was wearing my one-piece bathing suit with my breast forms.
    • Shopping in the mall for a nice Mexican dress and later wearing it to dinner and for an evening walk on the beach. As we walked, some guys a few stories up in a hotel were shouting, "Hola Chicas!!" LOL Here are a few pics of the walk:

• Sailing a catamaran for my first time. It was in boy mode but we still had a blast and added to our list of places we've had a sexual encounter

• Taking photos in and around our hotel:

• Dinner with the sexy, beautiful love of my life:

Its late... To be continued tomorrow.

Dauna great pictures! It's nice you could get out and relly enjoy it! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Glad you enjoyed your trip.. I have never been to Cancun but have been wanting to go for awhile now. Hopefully you will have many more trips like that to come.
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987

You look great and glad you both had fun.
    TO OVER WEIGHT TO POST A PHOTO, MY wife tells me I look like I am pregnant

Aspiring Member
    Both of you look great! Sailing the Hobie Cat must've been fun. I love those things.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Thanks for the pics, Duana. The pics of your SO help explain all the "sexual encounters"! WOW! Ha ha!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Love the pics! Looks like you had a terrific time!

Silver Member
    Wowwwww what great pics, sounds like you had a ball on the "good", now waiting for the rest of the story

I didn't see any bad there, and certainly no ugly! Glad you had a great trip and thank you for sharing the pictures with us!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Scanned our Señor Frogs pic. I'm pretty pleased with this look on me:

Ok, continuing with the good...

• Wave Runners (Boy mode) - We rented a wave runner and spent 45 mins jumping the surf and ripping up and down the coast. It was a blast. When gigi drove, she dumped me off twice but I just laughed.
    • Speed Boat and Snorkle (Boy mode) - We drove a little speed boat an hour through the mangroves to a reef to snorkle. The reefs were beautiful. The funniest thing was, gigi got a little lost snorkling and started patting some guy on the ass, thinking it was me. His wife was not pleased LOL

• Chichen Itza (Boy Mode) - Bus trip to the Mayan pyramid as well as a swim in a beautiful cenote (sink hole) Very hot but had a great time.

Cenote - I jumped off that high ledge several times. It was awesome.

Baby, could you move the pyramid a little to the right please?

[SIZE="3"]
      My Favorite
      [/SIZE]
    • Dos Equis Club (Duana)
      We had an amazing time (and some bad and ugly, described below) at the Dos Equis club in the bar area of Cancun. We had a great waiter, Lauro. He flirted with me all night long until Gigi told him to back off LOL. After several tequila shots, I was ready to dance on stage, all by myself. I still can't believe I did it but here are the pics:

• Canadians (Duana)
      Ok, the Canadians deserve special mention. We met 2 couples from Canada, one at the hotel and one at Dos Equis. Both were extremely nice and friendly to us. The one at the hotel did makeup and told me she'd love to do my makeup for free. It never happened due to scheduling, but it was a very nice offer.

The one at Dos Equis told me I looked great and that she loved my heels. We chatted off and on all night. In my experience, Canadians are the nicest people in the world.

The Bad

I've only got 2 things to list in the bad section, which isn't bad for a 7 day vacation.

• The Market
      So we decided to do some shopping one day. We'd already been to the mall and didn't have any issues. We went to the open air market near the bar area and that's where the problems were.

If you've never been there, the shop keepers are very aggressive to anyone. I don't mind an "Hola Señoritas" or something to that effect but I was really getting a lot of laughs and catcalls from them... so much that I told Gigi I was done for the day. We sought refuge in this open air bar before getting a cab back, just for me to regroup. It was nice but the rest of the day, I'd rather forget:

Strawberry Rita

• Dos Equis
      Ok, I did have a great time at this bar, as you can see but there were some problems. First, I was facing a woman and her boyfriend all night. She ruined her night, staring at me with a disapproving frown and eyes full of contempt the entire night. I did not let it slow me down or ruin my time. I smiled at her and so did Gigi. I also freaked her out when we kissed several times.

The other issue here was guys hitting on Gigi. I suppose they assume she's available because I'm dressed. Some were very aggressive. One was so aggressive, its going in the "Ugly" section.

The Ugly

Just one ugly moment...

• Dos Equis Gigi is dancing for me at the table when this young punk comes up and puts his hand around her waist and asks her to dance. She pushes his hand off and tells him no, we are together.

He made some smartass remark like, "With that?" And was still touching her, when all 6'7" of me stood up. He backed off to the safety of his friends but they proceeded to point, laugh, taunt etc for a while. I finally had enough and started to head over and knock the smile off his face. Gigi got between us and begged me not to. I was really hot, ready to fight and as you guys know, its not easy to come out of that mode, especially after a few tequilas. I finally sat back down and just burned holes in the punk's head with my eyes until they moved on to another part of the club.

I so wanted to say, "Honey, hold my heels" LOL

Bonus: Funniest Moment

So we're leaving the hotel one day to go shopping. Take a look at this steep driveway...

So picture this. We're both creeping down the hill in 5" heels, and its brick too, with lots of cracks! The bus pulls up, opens the door and waves to us to come on. We're only about half way but start running to not keep everyone waiting. As we built momentum and were struggling to keep from falling, Gigi starts laughing and then I do and pretty soon we're LOLing our asses off. Everyone on the bus is waiting and watching us and we're still laughing as we get on the bus. You probably had to be there to appreciate it fully but it is a memory I'll keep for the rest of my life, whenever I need to laugh.

Ok, thanks for bearing with my long story. I encourage all you ladies who don't venture out to find the courage. While there are challenges, it is also incredibly thrilling and I highly recommend it.

Duana & Gigi10
    Last edited by Duana; 05-28-2011 at 12:22 AM.

Thank you for the great narrative and pictures. Eryn and I went to Cozumel many years ago and had a great time. I'm glad your trip went so well, with just a couple of minor glitches.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    I know the bad and the ugly part of your story at the bar you could have done without,but I have to say you dealt with both the Rude woman and the young Punk with some Class.I can imagine the Woman freaking out and am pretty sure,once you stood up the Punk may have had a little accident think it would have been sooo funny if you had said "honey,hold my heels" LOL

Am glad you both had a lovely time,and didn't let actions of one or two idiots ruin it

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

It sounds like a great vacation. It is just too bad there are that people as rude and nasty. But certainly the rest of the vacation made up for a few bad moments. Thanks for sharing it with us.

PS, you both look fantastic. I see why you got hit on.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"