Thread: Anyone Looking for a great First oouting? Trust me!

Silver Member

Thumbs up Anyone Looking for a great First oouting? Trust me!

Well I did it again! I tried yet another salon for a human hair wig styling and what do you know but they were warm and friendly and talented too. for those who fear the first steps outside you should consider visiting a salon. Call stop by (enmale), check out thier websites and give it a go. Hairdressrs tend to be open minded and the environment is almost always feminine. Sure you can have a guy getting cut next to you but chances are on the other side some woman is getting highlights.
    I think another reason they tend to be welcoming and non judgmental is that they see their clients in some unattractive positions. Wet hair, color applied with the ends all sticking up, head full of foils, perms and straightening getting done, hair all teased up with no makeup on while getting an updo, waxings of all kinds...Sure they all look good leaving but the process can be somewhat unattractive.
    Now I have yet another salon to add the my growing list of favorites! What is a girl to do? Oh I know make an appointment. Now which place...humm In NJ and need recommendations, send me an email. just to all who may try this. If you make the appointment and get cold feet, please call and let them know you won't be coming. It is just the right thing to do and you can use any excuse you think off.

Hi Sarah! Over the years, I have found what you're saying to be very true! I always enjoy my time at the salon! No matter what the appointment is for! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Silver Member

Yet another nice salon to visit!

Well I found yet another NJ salon that is CD friendly! I stopped in today while enfemme and asked about thier services and the receptionist was just wonderful and then the owner came in and she was great as well! I know that they may seem intimidating but if you check them out ahead of time (enmale or enfemme) you can test the waters. Oh i was on my way home from the latest salon I have been to. danielle was terrific again, as was tthe other girls. They even included me in thier "So you Think you Can Dance' chat. Danielle's last comment was "You're all set gorgeous." She certainly made me feel that way.

after reading this and others like it I think my first outing will be a salon i have grown my hair past my shoulders but have no idea how to style it i usually just keep it in a pony tail. I have put it in pig tails though i wish i had a schoolgirl skirt to complete that look.

Awesome Sara!
    In NJ as well, so this caught my attention. Any chance they are in NE NJ?