Thread: going to the jym

bobbie sue

going to the jym

Hi grils how many of us go to the jym in fem I do three times a week with no problem I wear tights and leotards and tennis shoes in the winter and spandex shorts and short t shirt and tennis shoes in the summer or what ever active/wear I want love working out with the grils an have made some great frinds male and female more female than male

I don’t use the gym. I keep fit mostly by walking.
    Sounds like I might be missing out on some fun here?

SUZY

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I go to my local YMCA almost every day to workout, and always go wearing femme clothes. In warm weather, like we are having now, I wear shorts and a tank top! With panties underneath, and sometimes a bra. In cooler weather I wear long pants, but they are also feminine ones!! I also have several skorts that are designed to be worn while walking or running, and I wear them walking around my subdivision!! I am a crossdresser, what can I say!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

I don't use the gym either but I run around my neighborhood most of the time. I am trying to pluck up the courage to wear sheer tights underneath my shorts when I run though. Its really cool that you and sissystephanie both can go to the gym and wear femme clothes!

Since I belong to a women's gym I have to go en femme!

Also, most mornings I run/walk my neighborhood en femme.

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

i have never thought to do that but it does sound fun.

which dressing room?

Do you use the ladies' locker or the men's?

I normally wear t-shirt & men's gym shorts or pants, but panties underneath, at the gym. We have a family locker also, with private shower/dressing areas, that I use when I shave my legs. Otherwise the men's is more convenient.

Lainie

You're only young once, but you can be immature forever!